no

Messi is still captain instead of TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>our

What part of Sup Forums are you from?

/epl/ lad, and you?

/copalib/ here

/nfl/ tbqhwyf

The accelerated clock and memes in the 4CC make soccer actually watchable

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck off, general cancer

Who Sup Forums here?

Together Forever* never dies

>Implying Sup Forums won't go straight down
>Implying it isn't Sup Forums's year
>Implying >we won't break the curse a second time
Sup Forums has the best memes, best fans and qualified regularly. How many ponyfucker dicks did you guys have to suck until they put you into the tournament?

>tfw I have to ditch vp as my sideboard thanks to the draw

(You)

>Sup Forums gets in
>winds up in the group of death - again

Fuck this shit.

>/ck/ is a high risk high reward team
>Sup Forums cracked last cup once they faced a team with an offensive setup
Nah, G is worse, even /biz/ are starting to git decent now that >Art is gone

I

OUR YEAR

1 TEATIME 6 BONGS 40 BINGS LEFT

/f1/ reporting in

I'm from Sup Forums as well, what the hell did you expect? Letting us in was already a mistake, we don't deserve a decent group

Aw fuck really?

I'm going to miss all of it fuck's sake

We'd better not choke anyway

yeah m8, tomorrow at 6 grennidge meme time
don't worry we'll get raped anyway, apparently the /out/ manager is some autistic merc who made it his pet project

>Apparently

No shit, it's been like that for years.

t. Vacuum

I've been away for a while and together forever is still alive? Holy shit.

ONE GOAT ON THE SHIRT
SECOND STAR STILL GLEAMING
NO MORE YEARS OF HURT
NO MORE NEED FOR DREAMING

That's how it goes, right?

No the curse was broken. We qualified for this summer and Sup Forums didn't. They got in last minute because some other managers rigged the thing in Sup Forums's favour by not submitting their teams on time, thus making room for the weebs.

But as our (co)manager so eloquently put it: repairing a woman's hymen doesn't make a her a virgin again.

Together forever is dead.

>repairing a woman's hymen doesn't make a her a virgin again.

lel

That's pretty good

See, the hymen isn't actually broken until the penis exerts force on it and breaks it. Here, together forever isn't broken until one team qualifies for a tournament that the other team doesn't. According to the implyingrigged wiki, getting in because some manager failed to submit their export on time still counts as qualifying for it. Which means the hymen isn't broken yet.

Oh the hymen is broken alright. The disgusting weeaboo /wsg/ manager did it on purpose, which is cheating. That means Sup Forums's qualification was fraudulent.

Also, you're referring to the same wiki that insists there should only be one star on our badge, mind you.

That would mean that /wsg/'s manager, with his actions, prevented the hymen from breaking.

In addition, even if we don't take into account the wiki, the very definition of the word "qualify" as well as 4CC's rules would mean that: since Sup Forums are, as per the rules, cleared to participate in summer, that means they qualified to do so.

Therefore, they qualified for summer.

>(you)

WEAR THE GOAT

WEAR THE MAROON

WE WILL COME THROUGH!

Doesn't rhyme.

Listen sunshine, stick to the script

I prefer "and we will win soon" or something along those lines.

General formula is:
Wear the [animal name]
Wear the [colour]
And we will ______ [word that rhymes with said colour]

i cry evrytiem

No. The hymen was broken once Sup Forums legitimately qualified through results in the babbies and Sup Forums failed to do so. The failure of /wsg/'s manager and its consequences constitute the reconstruction of said hymen.

The curse is broken, my weeb friend.

#bringbacktorres #twostarsontheshirt

jesus fucking christ, listen to yourself. you're crying about fake fucking soccer where half the boards don't even care. stop taking it so god damn seriously, it's embarrassing.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums both qualified for summer and will play in the tournament.

It's a matter of principle.

Now let's settle this once and for all.
strawpoll.me/10913161

Together forever was never about qualifying "through results". It was simply about qualifying.

lol BTFO

kek

KEK

K E K

Sup Forums confirmed for big strong pantydroppers

Well, that settles it. Together forever is still on.

Sup Forums will get to the final just to Messi lose it

>muh curses
Together forever exists no more, everyone is entitled to his own opinion about what together forever* means, but stop giving them any more attention than needed. What matters currently is the match against /out/, and after that the match against /vp/, and then the one against /d/.

Wear the goat, wear the maroon, and we'll be in knockouts soon.

did any testing? how are we looking against out?

Yeah, the match day tactics are decided. I believe we have a good shot at winning, but I won't consider the match bagged, because PES is a wicked mistress and garbage like kickoff abuse is a very real occurrence. That said, I think we have 80% chance to earn points, maybe more depending on the dice rolls.

no

good lad

what's going to be on the choking sign & btfo boxheads? it's not on the wiki

I guess we've reached the phase where if you haven't seen them yet, I'd rather not reveal it until the match.

You seem pretty confident. /out/ is REALLY good, I hope you're right.

that donkey gun get he dick stabbed

>The two boards I browse the most are in the same group

fug. I hope both make out of this group

>Sup Forums thinking they have a chance

fuck Sup Forums
this is our year
fuck off weebs

This 2bqhwy

No

anime is a part of Sup Forums's bro culture by now

this isn't a weeb board
you can leave now

I've been on Sup Forums since >TORRES >TORRES>TORRES but never cared about this interboard cup, how does it work? How many people are involved? How can I get into the team?

is Punished Messi happening?

implyingrigged.info/wiki/

Yes.

lol did Sup Forums literally cheat their way into a cup? what a fuckin joke

'no'
seriously consider suicide

It was just a coincidence two small teams just happened to bite the dust and let Sup Forums in for the fifth anniversary cup! Pure chance!

(You)

Now fuck off.

It is still there even if you think it isn't, user.

I have a serious question for the non-weebs of Sup Forums.

If bro culture were to come back for good but in return, say, at least half of it were to be weeb talk, would you rather have current status quo over it?

And a counterget for you.
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/66666666

>If bro culture were to come back for good but in return, say, at least half of it were to be weeb talk, would you rather have current status quo over it?

Yes, I would. Weeb shit has nothing to do with bro culture, though. Believe it or not, most non-pedophiles don't like pedophilia.

>would you rather have current status quo over it?
Fuck yes I would. Keep your gook shit in its containment boards.

I BELIEVE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytjla9AZDxI

Sup Forums will never win a cup again

Nor will Sup Forums.

Both teams belong in the fetus tbqh.

But Sup Forums is cursed, they need to do the following to remove the curse

1. Make a diss video
2. Face Sup Forums in a virtual handegg game
3. Face Sup Forums in a best of 7 virtual apehoop series (That shit in 2011 doesn't count because it was only a 5 game series)
4. Face Sup Forums in a best of 7 virtual luckswing series

Sup Forums has done none of that, so they're going to lose and we'll all laugh at their failure.

Forgot this part

5. Face Sup Forums in a best of 7 virtual furpuck series

I BELIEVE THAT WE

same

>it's an anime fags try to defend their shitty board in an Sup Forums thread episode

stick to your own threads oh wait

Sup Forums is in summer, what are you talking about?

I've never seen anyone put an asterisk beside Denmark's Euro 1992 win because they didn't "qualify" for it.

there was no blatant rigging involved in that

you'll be BTFO in 4 bongs 35 bings anyway

>Shitty fucking curse finally broken in >our favor
>Sup Forums gets rigged in anyway

Fuck you, Sup Forums cup organizers. Had the curse been broken in the weebs favor I bet the circumstances wouldn't have been so mysteriously helpful to >us.

they're all disgusting weebs themselves, just check out the /vg/ thread

Shit, you're absolutely right.

Here's to hoping Sup Forums will BTFO any and all weeb teams.

It's fine, they'll be lucky to finish third.

Will be doing a scarf giveaway later tonight, right before Sup Forums kicks off I guess.

If you want to buy one instead: 17 dollars including shipping. email: [email protected].

I'm poor and interested

also lad
why does the scarf on the left only have one star? are they that old?

It's the same scarf, front and back design. They are about a year old I think.

Sup Forums 0 point loser race

I'll be setting up a matchday thread with 30 minutes to go.

How many bongs lads?

45 bings till cup time, in theory 2 bongs 45 bings till our match.

thanks fampai

G E T H Y P E

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME