>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Stale Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/2c4xa1rk
discord.gg/9XzCC
discord.gg/9dQCSFJ
clyp.it/obf05szb
youtube.com/watch?v=hQXMUu9U5lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Kff44zkyDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do the best guitarists never need any of these boring tutorials?

>another Roman troll thread
Welp, I'm out.

>mfw will lurk gumtree tomorrow for 'unwanted gifts'

Oops, reposting from last thread:

Why does my nylon sound so empty?

clyp.it/2c4xa1rk

Is it just the mic? or is that tiny TINY TINY hairline crack actually making it sound like poo

bad tonewood prolly

sounds fine. how much was it? good playing btw

not OP, but if i had to guess i think the keefposter is actually a guy from the discord, not roman

i got it years ago, I think it's about 500$ by no means an expensive guitar. But I'd hope i'd be at least able to perform in front of people and have them actually hear it. And thanks btw, tried to come up with something to hopefully show all the different noises that thing can make including strumming

for 500$ this is what i'm thinking.

lol its alright m8. it was literally just supposed to show the angle i was advising him to look at the guitar from. usually when i say to ppl 'look down the fretboard' they look down the top, but to see the neck relief you need to look down the side like the pic shows

the guy from discord is probably roman to

>but to see the neck relief you need to look down the side like the pic shows
No, you really don't.

Post a link to this supposed "guy".

It's better not to try to eyeball it at all. Place capo on first fret, hold down last fret, see how much space is between string and top of 12th. That's much more accurate. You don't even need the proper measuring thing, just see how much space is there by pressing it up and down. Ideally it should be roughly the thickness of a business card.

>It's better not to try to eyeball it at all.
Then why'd you post that stupid picture then? You were baiting all along, weren't you?

I'm not the user who posted the picture

Oh sorry then.

>tfw ordered a pedal about a week ago
>tracked the order online
>said it got delivered to my house 3 days ago
>it didn't

I want to die.

im just speculating but the guy who owns the discord server is also a big keith richards fan. idk what u mean by link but discord.gg/9XzCC is the server

How long has this been discord thing been going on?

not sure, a month or so at least

I don't know what he's doing or why he's doing it but that's definitely Roman. He's obviously hatched some new devious plan. Be careful, who knows what he's up to.

idk m8 he seems like kind of a newfag/normie, id have a hard time believing that its roman

unless roman is a very good actor

It's Pete isn't it.

first of all, what is a 'keefposter'? i keep seeing reference to the 'keefposter' but ive never actually seen any evidence of a 'keefposter' doing any trolling

>vintage 68 twin for sale
>CHEAP
>100 miles away in buttfuck nowhere
reeee ship it you cunt

WHOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAARES?

Firstly, Merry Christmas to all

Secondly, what android app do you use to record you guitar? Mine doesn't allow to save in the SD card.

mini road trip nigga. makes it so much more worth it even if you spend money on gas.

>just found out I got paid early
>snagged that cheaper MG69 I found
>$604 shipped
Yes.

merry christmas guitar friends

Rip you lad.

>didn't have 604 in his account
>obviously bad with money
>gets paid
>immediately spends it all on a mememachine
good lad, fuck stuff that isn't guitars

all shipping companies are completely fucked this time of the year. its the worst time to order anything.

I had $450 saved and just needed that next $300 for the one I was looking at. Now I've got some extra cash for a hard case

wth is pete really roman?

How do I relearn how to play guitar? I know how to play a lot of chords, barre chords, and scales but I don't know why I'm playing them. It seems like I can't play anything original.

>tfw i fell for the slow emotional player meme
i got called bitchboy from the crowd during a solo. how do the shredders get all the pussy? their bands sound like noise

Sounds like you're playing to the wrong audience. Do you think frequent Opera-goers would appreciate metal?

i was playing at a trendy downtown bar with mostly millenials in the crowd, idk how they liked metal more than us

>i was playing at a trendy downtown bar with mostly millenials in the crowd

I found your problem.

meant forof course

>thumbs up
>nice
>I like it
>Sup Forums: your personal blog

Does an "external speaker" jack on an amp also work as a regular line out/headphones jack or will it cause problems like it would connecting a head to something other than a cab?

nah you're good bro. plug that shit in and rock out

No you'll fugg it up

What MG69? I saw one recently for $500 with a red competition stripe on reverb

i love how as soon as anyone tries to post anything that's not a retarded shitpost there's always some insecure autist trying to bully them. fucking kys, i bet you're fat and ugly too, and can't even play

a speaker is a speaker user
guitar cab speaker = headphone speaker (just a bit smaller)

hi im pete from the discord and no im not roman.

i actually dont browse the chans much except to post the discord link here in the /gg/.

discord.gg/9dQCSFJ if anyone wants to jam online or discus

I've never bought or used a pedal before, would the Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer be a good first pedal?

That's a thick neckbeard

Just don't insult Trudeau or he will ban you ; ^)

clyp.it/obf05szb

Bass is a lot more fun when you play it like a guitar

I'd say that or a delay

If you ban your enemies, they win.

It cost 215 dollars, so fuck me, right?

Depends entirely on your amp.

No they just end up as a cheap boost pedal, a good dirty one would be the Fulltone OCD

Grow your nails out and polish them. Your tone will be round, thick and pronounced.

Can we please stop perpetuating the myth that all drive pedals work with all amps?

Theory.

Are you going to make me post it?

Maybe someone can open a case with the shipping company

Post what?

>tube amps
>Pedals
>Gibson guitars
>Fender guitars
>Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
>Erg's
>Stone and/or wood picks
>Expensive cables
>Jazz guitar
>Blues guitar
>Anything "handwired"
>Pointy guitars

O I am laffin

>hi im pete from the discord and no im not roman.
Hey Roman

>david gilmour
>meme

wewlad

What the fucks wrong with fender guitars?

Any advice for practicing/beginning guitar playing?
My co worker recommended a book called fretboard logic that outlines the "CAGED" theory?

What are you, 6? 7 years old?

hes prolly jus australian m8

For what poirpose

What are you even doing?

Double posting Roman?

fuck is pete really roman?

G- g- guys! I s- s- swear I'm not him!!1!!1
fakes news!1!1

>tfw you bought a guitar recently but now you want a different one

What do?

It's ok just buy more.

buy more things to fill the void in your soul, obviously

I don't have enough money to waste on another guitar. I've thought about selling the one I currently have but I doubt it has much resale value.

opinions on the orange o bass? i want to do dfa 1979 and sleep type stuff. also the occasional thing like this: youtube.com/watch?v=hQXMUu9U5lQ
btw, ive got a zvex fuzzolo that id love to use with it.

yeah nah, buy another one

You're not wasting money user, you're investing in happiness. You don't hate happiness do you?

Is it short scale? 30" and a Fuzz are amazing, a SS 300w+ amp is a bonus too. I use my Squier Bronco and a Daredevil LSD and it's gnarly.

Anyone have any experience with the AC4? I'm looking for an apartment friendly tube amp

nah, its 34". can you rec me a similar looking affordable bass with a shorter scale? i love the look of the o bass. i can see why a shorter scale would be advantageous for the fuzzed up toanz. did you check the video i posted? is 30" scale good for that sound too?

How skilled are you supposed to usually be, after ~2 years of practice?

you should know full scale patterns up and down the neck and how to use them for improvisation and which chords fit with them. most of all though, you should just be happy with your ability to play what you want.

For the Linked vid you're gunna want a P-Bass configuration, the new Fender Mustang PJ Bass should do you well. If you want some color you an make it into a project since polyurethane finishes are easy to refinish

If you want to do DFA1979 stuff, you want a distortion, not a fuzz. I use the Fuzzrocious Cat Tail to good effect, but really any distortion should be ok. You won't get the exact sound unless you cop a vintage Peavey Super Festival 800-B, AKA not gonna happen.
Love that pink EB3.
Short scale is best for ripping DFA1979 stuff and is what Jesse uses now (a vintage Dan Armstrong lucite bass), but a good short scale will set you back a fair amount of money ($500+). You can get a shitty Squier Bronco for $150 new, half that used, that should be ok for just fucking around. Epiphone makes an EB0 and an EB3 that are pretty affordable, but I think they suck.

You can do just as well on a regular long scale if you practice. Jesse used to use a Rick, after all.

I do DFA covers on YouTube and I do fine with a 34" scale w/ two octave range.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Kff44zkyDU

Oh.
[spoiler]I still can't play a single full song to this day.[/spoiler]

This Distortion or guitar OD over Fuzz. Fuzz gets too nasally. And Rics have 32" scale

Learn one.

As in like chords or a full song full of guitar work like a Jimi Hendrix or RCHP song?

I habe the ac4tv, its not really apartment friendly because it only has one volume knob. The ac4 classic or ac4c1 would be better for an apartment because it has separate gain and master volume controls

I want an sg bass, are they good or a meme?

Probably both.

I've tried, anything I attempt, there's always some part I can't do and it requires more dexterity/speed or some technique that it seems I have to go back and learn for another 4 months.