Anti feminist thread is a go

anti feminist thread is a go

Not cool that the guy rapped her like that

Bump

i wish they'd all get aids

They send in Feminist cells that instantly shoot suicide rates up.

Little does she know that the only consent I need is an orgasm

Hello to you I wanna to sex the female please give the number wholesale

what a hero

KEK

ah, not nessecarily wrong, perhaps the man pressured the idea, got the drugs etc.

Switch the man and the woman. Say it was a minor girl instead of a boy. Would you be so understanding? Would anyone?

Feminism isn't a failed idea because the world hates women. Feminism is a failed idea because Feminists want to achieve the goal of equality through logic that assumes that the actions of men and women are unequal.

he made her cum ?! Fucking sicko rapist white male !

Something is funny about her description tho "Femme Fetale" its Femme fatale, in french fetale is the adjectiv form of fetus lmao

Fucking this

Damn, son.

TOP KEK

>ifunny

This bitch gotta be trolling.

Less male faggotry is what they really meant.

Wait they're actually right!
More Feminism means no Sex will be allowed at all = Humanity goes exctinct = no more aids

"kinetic frustration transfer" im not even cringing anymore im laughing my ass off

Hm well, if the guy was the one fucking the 15 year old girl (im assuimg), and the woman got a longer punishment anyway, even though she only watched. Then maybe i would be 'understanding', as again, she couldve supplied the drugs/drugged the girl and pressured her husband into the idea of having sex with this underage girl.

I mean the original article isnt that shitty, is all im saying, they were both jailed for their crime, longer than most rape crimes are. I wouldve been shocked if the woman got a 6 months sentence, or none at all, while the man got 4 years. But really they both got a long sentence, and as i said, if the man drugged the guy then he deserves a longer sentence, no?

Meh, I think this is cute

>button nose
Yeah maybe if its a big red button kind of deal.
Look at that fat nigger huffer, big so they can steal more air.

Have you even sucked a black cock, like ever?

>It's just not the same

This is actually solid advice
Those adwares are fucking annoying and i start to lose my shit if it succeeds in locking my browser or tablet entirely.

Smashing our toilets just reminds me I can piss wherever I fucking want anyway.

I want sex in anus

this thread is triggering me

I want intercourse sex her

My god I hope you're never in a position to save/defend another human being from danger if a locked phone triggers you.

I don't see any problem with it

what if you were murder raped

I would love to see a feminist try and use that superpower against me..

>mom teaches her son how to be a respectable human
Meanwhile the poster slides a fat unwashed hand around as much of his tiny cock as he can, there is no need for lube as the sweat and potato chip grease mixture will suffice.

A throaty chuckle escapes him as he thinks about how much he proved he hates women just as his mom walks in and then walks out as he reaches over for the least stained pony plush.

Good thing the image has a child in it, seeing a disgusting feminist woman would kill the excuse he calls a boner.

Can really feel the summer here.

I never said it triggered me. I made note that this is an actual annoyance. Hell anonymous was helping out some dumb fag yesterday who got an adware popup

TOP KEKKONEN

Whats wrong with that?

i dont think tats really feminism, just a mom raising her son right.

She is racist. A white person can't be offended by a black person. It's racist to be offended by a black person.

>boy thursday

She is teaching him how to get pussy, good job mom, i like it.

Shes teaching him to be a doormat, i fucking hate feminists trying to make men their slaves. Its like those two dykes raising their 'daughter' as a tgirl

Yeah. End feminism with more AIDS.

Hah

So far from true. I had tons of luck on 18-25 year old chicks that I was well over the listed age range for.

>all of my yes
Im gay and i feel this post.
I get so many fucking 40+ creeps that send me a hello and then demand that we fuck.

Yall think its just a funny feminism joke but if you got hit on by an old unattractive landwhale im sure you'd call them out on being nasty fucks.

>creep related

Please tell me that second one was ironic. Please.