Girl I like invited me over and told me to bring alcohol, how do I initiate sexy time with her?

Girl I like invited me over and told me to bring alcohol, how do I initiate sexy time with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>put penis in vagina
>????
>PROFIT!!!

>go directly to jail

/thread

Touching her?

Touch her how?

/ thread.

OP please bitchslap that nazi whore square in the fae wit a history book

> put hand around shoulders
> look into her eyes
> go for a kiss
> devour her soul

Fuck off nigger nobody likes you.

A history book filed with white accomplishment?

you don't, she is using you.

Dude, she already showed she is dtf by the invite. Show up with enough liquor, and let her follow through.

This is bait. You're retarded.

Tell her to bend over and touch her toes you're going to show her where the wild goose goes

red wine, that's all. drink it, then fuck

Ask her how she likes her eggs in the morning

>Girl I like invited me over and told me to bring alcohol, how do I initiate sexy time with her?
>How do i get laid?

give her the alcohol idiot
get her drunk
tell her you want to fuck
????
profit

what are you, stupid?

Go for it OP

by asking her if she was ever so decided to even want to do

Ursula help!!

>white nationalist
>tattoos
youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg

more like
i think thats how it goes
typed half of it, read the fucking thing and forgot the past 30 years of my life

Get her drunk til she blacks out, then remove panties and insert penis

She already initiated it for you, just don't be a fucking weirdo and you'll both get you fuck toys wet

you don't
you guys just hang out and get wasted and go with the flow
you can't force this shit it either happens or it doesn't
but be cool man

this is now a nazi girl thread

not the shoulders you beta fag
you hold them gently but firmly by the waist
look them in the eyes and pull them closer as you go in for the kiss

She wants it, obviously.

Girls rarely initiate sex, unless they are thirsty as fuck. In which case, all you gotta do is not freak out when she starts grabbin your junk.

Just casually hang out, don't do anything different than what you usually do, make her feel comfortable and as the drinking goes on, just get a little more playful and touchy with her, test the waters. Hopefully it'll lead to some sexual tension, in which case you just go for a kiss.
If you're a horny teenager I suggest jacking off before going... so you don't show up with fucking her on your mind the whole time.

these nazi girls are worth genocide

>around shoulders
That would be the most beta thing you could do...

Go over for some 1488 n chill

jesus christ fuckin autism

It all depends on the girl user, is she white-trash? Is she a slut? Is she a traditionalwomen that should actually get some respect?

God tier pics user

Those guys are heros, non of them got away without even a fine

Underated

Yup.
There are still some men left in sweden.

gg

I love how bitches would do any single thing for attention

Yeah, to bad the party aint around anymore, luckely we got Nordic Youth (Nordisk Ungdom) who does some really funny/cool activism and also "attacked" the prideprarade this year and NMR (Nordic Resistance Movment) who does some more traditional activism.

Why tho?
Is that party illegal now?

Hold her biceps and lick her cheek and then Scream nigger in her ear and if the bed or couch isnt soaked in the next 5 seconds then hang yourself you cant fail at getting the pussy with that method

No, they had a hard time finding people to represent the party so they shut it down instead. But it don't really matther since Sweden is such a fucked up place so a true nationalistparty will most likely never enter the Riksdag(Parlament)

Put your arm around her waist, pull her close and then lick her eyes.

Tongue has to be full of saliva the wetter her eyes the wetter her pussy

NO
hes not ready for that yet

Hes just a boy but he needs to become a man and that's the only way so you better get him ready in the hours he has to prepare

i have licked a girls eye before
didn't taste like much was kinda like a boiled egg

You got a white supremacist girl?

Way to go, dude (assuming the 1% chance you aren't trolling).

Where do you even find those types? Online? I usually attract the liberal hippy types and get in trouble for saying racist stuff or making racist jokes.... until eventually I have to really stop what I'm saying or she leaves from it.

If I could find a more ideologically similar woman, this shit would probably stop happening.

Oi....

Where do I get a hot nazi gf?

This is like the easiest 1980s text adventure ever.

>GIVE BOOZE TO CHICK
>The chick says "Thank you!"
>The chick drinks the booze
>FUCK CHICK
>The chick fucks you
>Congratulations, you are a winner!
>Play again?

Admittedly, I typed that on seeing the first post only, I didn't look at the whole thread just to see he was dumping a folder.

buying hot nazi gf

FUCKING ZING

Oh you're white? So you get credit for every thing a white person has done?

No you're some skinny shit who plays vidya all day don't pretend like youre special because you're a pasty faggot

Knowledge, brethren.

Troof.... but you gotta watch it with this technique these days, some chicks tend to say that shit is rape and if they do, you're fucked, sometimes literally.

But just steer clear of the feminazis and bitches where their parents hate you, and that shit is very unlikely. Situations where their parents hate you can be bad because if they find out their daughter is sexually active, and she's getting in trouble for it, she may say you got forcey to deflect the blame.... then the same shit happens.

>because the eyeball is an erogenous zone, and chicks enjoy conjunctivitis