Hello my childrens, i am back on earth and i will soon finish my job, but not today

Hello my childrens, i am back on earth and i will soon finish my job, but not today.

TODAY, I ANSWER TO /B !

Ask me anything !
(I am Jesus)

Where are the rest of the superbestfriends?

>superbestfriends
Sry son, i am to old to know this ...

Don't make me die again t_t

am I banned?

fuck you yisus

When will the last day come ?

I think Christ is a pretty cool guy. paid for humanitys sins and doesn't afraid of anything

What does it feel to be a son of a bitch ?

Get thee hence, Satan

Only god know, but i know the year, 2020.

GOd is not a bitch ._. He just want you to be happy, like a father want to see his child happy.

Christians are already familiar with the Moses/Jesus typology of the book of Matt, Google "Jesus the new Moses" for more on that. What Christians don't realize is that where the Moses/Jesus typology ends, and the beginning of Jesus' ministry, the Jesus/Titus typology begins. Every single event in Jesus' ministry is a darkly comic version of events described in "wars." A SEQUENCE of more than 2 dozen parallels between the two works.

A few examples in sequence:
Jesus, at the shores of the sea of Galilee, calls men to follow him and become "fishers/catchers of men."

Titus, at the shores of the sea of Galilee, defeats rebels led by a Jesus, calls his men to follow him and spear/catch defeated rebels still floating in the lake, thus turning his men into literal fishers/catchers of men.

Jesus travels to Gadara and encounters a legion of demons who possess a man. Jesus commands the demons into a heard of swine who rush down a steep hill and drown in the Jordan.

Titus' army travels to Gadara and encounters a legion of rebels (Josephus refers to their leader as a demon who infected his men.) With expert command of foot and horse the rebels are forced down a steep hill where they tumble into the Jordan and drown.

Jesus, son of a Mary, in Jerusalem, at passover, tells his followers to eat his flesh and drink his blood. A human passover lamb.

A starving mother named Mary, in Jerusalem, at passover, slays her son, roasts and eats half of him. A human passover lamb

Outside Jerusalem Jesus and two others are crucified. Joseph of Arimathea asks Pilate and is granted permission to let Jesus' body down from the cross. Jesus survives.

Outside Jerusalem Josephus bar Mathias (notice similarity in names) sees three of his former friends on crosses, with tears in his eyes goes to Titus who orders they be let down. One of them survives.

This typology on its own is more than enough evidence to say without any doubt Jesus was created by the Flavians, but there's a lot more. There are a number of literary puzzles that offer more proof (the puzzle of the empty tomb, the puzzle of Decius Mundus, etc...) There is also another sequence of parallels between Paul's letters and Tacitus' "annals."

Also the influence the Flavians had in the early church. The first non-fictional pope was a Flavian. The first Christian catacombs were financed by a Flavian (sister or niece of Domitian, Domitilla,) who incidentally is also a saint.

There is also the absolute lack of any evidence of Christians anywhere in the empire prior to 70AD, no inscriptions, no art, no grave markings, no carved symbols, no writings, no comments by any historians, no churches, absolutely nothing. At the end of the Flavian dynasty, 25 years later, we find all of those, in every single province of the empire. Only one group had the ability to do that. Only one group wouldn't have been killed for trying to do that. That group was the Flavians and their allies.

I thought jesus wasn't an illiterate retard

Sorry, but how could i be here, if Jesus is a fake? x_x

You seems a bit retarded...

I am French ahah :D

But Mary is.

So you're comin on earth in 2020....

No tell us .....

ARE YOU A NIGGA ???

A bit.

Nah don't worry i am white !
And i am already here, just taking my times, i have lot to learn still.

Jesus was fuckin black.

Frenchfag.

(va voir la vidéo de Caljbeut "Dieu et compagnie" )

I don't care what people say about me xD
I am white right now.

My ancestors may have accidentally crucified you. Our bad. We cool?

Sure we cool, but don't kill me twice please, ok?

only way jesus is white

Il ressemblait à un bougnoule et il était juif, mais certainement pas noir.

En passant, même pas sûr qu'il ait existé, et s'il a vraiment existé c'était plus probablement un gourou d'une des nombreuses sectes juives qu'il y avait à l'époque qu'autre chose.

You got it J.

Well, i am not that skinny ;D

Actually Jesus was created to mock the Jews who suffered after the rebellion of 66AD.

Communion is specifically mocking a mother who ate her son in the siege of Jerusalem.

Come on .__.

How Jesus could be a fake story, i am back on earth again, like i said i would !

y'a jamais vraiment existé

Ok, so you're aware Jesus Christ is just a title?

What's your real name?

What's the deal with Judas? What a dick.

Salomon Cohen.

Liar

Matt 1:23
"The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"

I would say Abraham Jacob.

Greg :D (Just Greg)

Joseph and Mary were Pescatarians?

Well, u know... people.. But it's ok, i am here again and he is not ^^

But she ain't virgin, so...

liar
Matt 1:23
"The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"

Your moms a hoe

I Loff yoo geezuz, givfe mee eeternil liefe?

Well, you have to read it with other point of view !

Can't for the moment, wait a little bit more !

Dear Jesus,

I love a girl. Madly.
I am ready to forsake all other girls for her, but she seems so very hard to get. I am willing to stake my life to get her by my side. Will I succeed?

She didn't really exist either

Her name is what the Romans called all the Jewish rebels. The word "mary" means "rebellious female."

Titus: Round up all the Mary's we can't sell as slaves and crucify them.

If you give me your skype, you will succed in 2 month MAX !

Listen man,
if Jesus does not answer, then you know where to turn.
that's right. Jesus.
You want answers? Jesus has them!

I don't use Skype, but you can have my old skype name

saberermine

What's the point if you don't go on it ? xD

What was it like being the only white guy in the middle east a few thousand years ago?

used it bout 2 years ago.
now there are better means of communication