Why is Mexican popular culture so god tier?

Why is Mexican popular culture so god tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LM_TZ1adl4
youtube.com/watch?v=CmB7vaU337k
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIOyReJ1os
youtube.com/watch?v=dg48JepkiRo
youtube.com/watch?v=LLsg_Lk819s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexican =/= CHI

Reminder that Cowboys are Mexican culture and not American.

bump

I think the Argies invented cowboys.

Who cares about a country with no islands?

that escalated quickly

Cuz it encompasses death, alcoholic beverages, hip fashion, fine cuisine, psyche active drugs, celebration whit good music, piñatas n the list goes on and on.

CHI

NA

Gauchos are different, Vaqueros, on the other hand are exactly like cowboys. Cowboy is a rough translation from Vaquero.

Yo no sé matar
pero voy a aprender

Ay dios mio!

Buckaroo is just butchered pronunciation for vaquero in fact.

So when are Americans going to apologize for stealing our culture and saying it is theirs?

THIS, MEXICANS CAN'T INTO CULTURE

I won't apologize, but I will say thank you.

I think you got that backwards gringo

the fusion of violent prehispanic and even more violent post-hispanic history has made us too self aware about the beauty in life, we keep ourselves close, we keep ourselves happy, we keep ourselves warm.
friends are treated like family and people prefer not eating for a whole day just to give something to the guest, law enforcement has always been a bureaucratic and corrupted wall brick that everyone avoids, so taking justice in your hands is still practice in XXI century Mexico.
This has made us in a society of quiet rabid mad dogs that are always prepared to attack at the first sight of trouble, we're violent, we're corrupt and we're always trying to bring down someone to our feet when given the chance.
I fucking love it.

>poinsettia
I threw up a little.

APOLOGIZE NOW

La quería más que a su vida
y la perdió para siempre
por eso lleva una herida
por eso busca la muerte

The cowboy and the gaucho are just part of a extremely ancient tradition of nomad ancient american natives. In Chile we have Arrieros, Huasos, and Gauchos in the Patagonia, and I'm sure the same phenomenon can be find in the whole continent. They adopted horses when the Spaniard came and continued their trade in the form of smugglers and cattle raiders, because they know the ancient passes and shortcuts in the terrain that helps them take the cattle to the best pastures (or contraband from place to place)

woah, I never made the connection between those words until now, I'm serious.

all of the cool things about america have nothing to do with your anglo roots
cowboys from latin america
rock, blues jazz from blacks
good food from italians

I know my friend, but if we are going to those lengths, then Vaqueros, Cowboys, Gauchos, etc. came from the Mongols. But the thing is, every single one of those traditions made it a little bit different, except for American Cowboys and Buckaroos (rough copies from Vaquero), with their "ranchs" (ranchos).

Also, gib back our avocados, Texas.

>anglo roots
casseroles lmao

In fact, every culture that becomes horse dependent develop similar trades, but only that. Mongols are a total independent thing, with no connection to the american phenomenon.

>that feel when can't even think of anything anglo about us

being fat?

And no. Paltas are ours now.

>Vaqueros, Cowboys, Gauchos, etc. came from the Mongols

You forgot to add Comanche, a native tribe who made the horse it's sole reason to live in Texas.

Horses aren't native to the Americas though. Mongols were horsemen thousands of years before comanches knew they existed.

>be Cchilean
>can't into decent guacamole

How do Latin Americans feel about the Hass variety?

Exactly, yet they prospered into being a tribe so fierce is took a special outfit of men (Texas Rangers) and a special traitor to finally drive them out of this land because of the horse, yet only having it for a few hundred years.

I think that's more impressive than the mongrols in many ways considering technological advances the Rangers had on the Comanche as well.

Actually yes, the history of the horse is really interesting, from how they originally evolved in North America, how they crossed the Bering strait in the opposite direction from Humans, how they got extinct here, how Asians tamed them, how Mongols used them to make the second biggest Empire of all time and spread them all over the old world long with their traditions, how Europeans and Arabas adapted them, how Arabs later conquered the Iberian Peninsula and fused their horse cultures to give birth to a new one, how Spaniards later brought horses all over The Americas and conquered the place, giving place to new horse traditions, Gauchos, Vaqueros, etc., and how Americans copied exactly our specific tradition, how some of those horses got loose and came to live again in freedom in their original place of birth, and later some of those free horses got tamed again by some Native American tribes and started raids both into Mexico and the Wild West, originating the Mexican-Indian wars and American-Indian wars. Really nice history, honestly.

AGUACATES ARE OURS REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not questioning that it is yours, I'm just wondering how you guys like that particular variety.

I believe it is the most sold variety everywhere, but I don't know. I do know that we are the world biggest producers of avocados, and I think that we produce mostly the hass variety.

So, we don't think anything about them, other than that they are regular avocados.

avocados are pretty expensive in arg
like 50% of the marketshare is hass variety

How does it feel knowing that the Monarch butterflies are going extinct just so you can have guac for your shit-tier futbol games

It-s become the default avocado even here, not because it-s better but because it is resistant and ships well. Most of the fruit and vegetable varieties on international trade are strongly standardized. Having said that we do get varieties here that are unknown elsewhere.

The ilegal logging and poluution issues are a bigger threat than avaocado orchards in Michoacan. Also not all the issues with monarchs are on our side of the border.

Hass are the most common because of their size and time to ripen, not to mention flavor.

My restaurant buys over 500 Hass avocados to make guacamole every week and the prices are still skyrocketing. It truly has become a meme food over the last 5 years or so.

I remember growing up going to the store and buying them for less than 25 cents a piece. Now some people pay about $2 a piece it's ridiculous how a staple of Hispanic foods has captivated the World.

over 500 Hass avocados a week*

It's only a staple in Mexico, it-s traditional for no one else.

Sure, but I have everyone from Puerto Ricans to Argies coming in loving our guac' but can't believe we charge $2 for a small side of it.

It's mostly white people devouring them though. They've been a staple in Mexican foods for about 500 years and highly available here for hundreds, yet for some reason everyone has developed a taste for them.

>Mexican """""""""""culture"""""""""""
Truly a noble and intelligent people with plenty to offer us

Mexikaka culture is shit

I know this ukranian guy who was illegally in the US working on this farm with these wetbacks picking vegies and what not.

At the end of the day they'd take turns shitting and pissing on the harvest pile they rounded up before it was shipped to the grocer markets.

Now I know why there are so many cases of salmonella poisoning in the US

He even had videos of it, holy shit what a fuckign disgusting place the USA is.

americans are literally shit eating gringos

Reminder that Chocolate is Mexican culture

>At the end of the day they'd take turns shitting and pissing on the harvest pile

Sounds like they knew a Pollock was ready to get to work.

Dutch were the first to make chocolate bars. All you lot did was mush some beans and mixed them with honey.

>all this jelly people
youtube.com/watch?v=3LM_TZ1adl4

I dont blame them, though

these spics literally bust their asses off in the dry sun for slave wages,no health care and no overtime and a lot of them even get ripped off just because they have no legal papers. The least they could do to get back you make you eat their shit and piss.

still, fucking revolting to be an american

FOOEY!!

>honey
Chocolate came to be, much like Mexico itself, with a fusion of both the Mesoamerican traditions of drinking cacao beans and Spaniards adding sugar to that. Chocolate beverage, with sugar, is by all means, Chocolate, and it originated in New Spain, aka, Mexico.

You are welcome.

>The least they could do to get back you make you eat their shit and piss.

Too bad all the produce my establishment buys is from white owned farms in the midwest and all the avocados from Mexico get washed, victory washed, then blanched, ultimately killing any bacteria before cooking and obviously it's easy to tell if produce has been containment at a glance. You don't need to be over the age of 4 to know what a proper vegetable and fruit looks and tastes like.

I know you're full of shit but at least try harder next time.

>"getting back" at a country you are illegally and voluntarily occupying while it gives you money

>mexican culture
>i know this guy in the US
>in the US

Stopped reading right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmB7vaU337k

>>i know this guy in the US

I never even said this you stupid pandejo

>I know this ukranian guy who was illegally in the US

Stopped reading right there, kurwa.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iIOyReJ1os

Your lie was shit to begin with, you shouldn't have posted in the first place.

>>i know this guy in the US
>>I know this ukranian guy who was illegally in the US

are you fucking illiterate or what?

BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE, VATO!!!

its part of your "culture"

I can only imagine the other disgusting shit that goes on in US food industry.

but oh well, you get what you pay for.

cant expect quality from slavery

Can't expect quality posts from a Pollock, go figure.

>All you lot did was mush some beans and mixed them with honey.
bet you can't even name two things in pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=dg48JepkiRo

youtube.com/watch?v=LLsg_Lk819s

There's a pretty interesting book that in general states that the native americans that you mention in North America actually managed to form an empire comparable to the one that Mongols built. It didn't follow the tradition of a centralized administration, but behaved like a proper regional power. There's a pretty interesting podcast that is called "The Fall of Rome" by a guy called Pattrick Wyman. The good thing about this guy is that he recently finished his Phd so he shares the newest thesis The 9th episode talks about the huns and he mentions the book. Absolutely recommended podcast if you like history.

this We also have a variety that has more fiber and is actually better IMO, but the window to pick it and sale it is just too short so there's a 50% chance that you'll get a not so good one when you cut them. Hass is consistent so your money is never wasted.

i sure love when people try to explain me about my own country

lol whats up with the toilet cleaner?
is he the colombain proxy that always talks shit?

WE

WUZ