So if Post-Hop actually becomes a real thing

So if Post-Hop actually becomes a real thing.
Will Madvillainy be the Unknown Pleasures of the genre?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
soundcloud.com/twiceasnaked/philip-e-morris-horizon-featuring-npc-live-recording
youtube.com/watch?v=UaAlpJ1cfvs
soundcloud.com/tariqt/sets/sinkhole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you asking if the cover works as a t-shirt?

Probably

Jeez man.

No people actually listened to that when it came out. Nobody gave a shit about Joy Division but pretentious brits until that retard hung himself.

Joy Divison > Slint

edgy af, my dude

No u

i could get mad at someone wearing madvillain shirt without knowing the album.

experimental hip hop is already a thing

GOOD experimental hiphop isn't a thing yet though

Danny Browns album was great and experimental as shit

hahahahahahahahaha oh god I'm dying here user I audibally kekked

>experimental as shit

Lol

The album is great but it's structure is basic as fuck. Sounding different doesn't automatically qualify something as experimental

He's right though.

Fuck... I was listening to this a couple days ago and I clearly remember while Fancy Clown was playing, thinking if post hop ever becomes a thing this would be a weird precursor to it. So mad weird that I see this post a couple days after that thought... Fucking glitch in the matrix type shit

so post-hip hop is good experimental hip hop...?

there is no good experimental hip hop yet is clearly what that post says

And post-hip-hop (lmao) is not a thing

how many experimental hip hop albums have you heard

>overrated trash lauded by normies who don't know jack shit about the genre

Yep, sounds about right.

all of them

GOOD post from my friend the mailman

Nah. Joy Division is legit. Whenever folks recognized their genius. I mean, but love, love will tear us apart, again.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No

AE was great but I hate how everyone's saying it's so experimental because the beats are slightly different. Listen to Black Up if you wanna hear experimental shit.

>Post-Hop

ahahahahahahaha

Yeah it does, you just don't look for it.

No, that'd be Charles Hamilton. Also, its called Nu-Hop, not Post-rap.

I'm working on something like post-rap. It's like a sort of space-hop type thing. Only have a few live recordings so far, and I've only uploaded one of those, but we are working on getting some fully finished tracks out soon.

Let me know your opinions on this type of trippy emotional type rap music.

soundcloud.com/twiceasnaked/philip-e-morris-horizon-featuring-npc-live-recording

>its known at all and critically acclaimed so now i have to hate it!

Do you post on Sup Forums instead of Reddit out of fear that becoming known would mean you'd have to hate yourself, you contrarian fuck?

>talks shit on other rappers having meaningless lyrics
>velocity and quantity over quality is lost on me
>says nothing meaningful in the first minute and a half, just hypes himself with boring, unimpressive rhymes

Every. Fucking. Time.

post-hip hop has been a thing ever since lil b and cloud rap. maybe even before that with dalek and clouddead. its just you clowns have been waiting for shit to be pitchfork approved before giving it the praise it deserves

>implying it won't be Alopecia

quoted for truth

Alopecia is more indie rock than hip hop

ITT people who know dick about hip-hop trying to affix dumbass genre labels to it like a shitty SoundCloud thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaAlpJ1cfvs

Posting a masterpiece of post hop urban garage grunge

You really need to work on your flow man, no one is gonna listen to this

You gotta get past thinking that your "deep" lyrics are drawing people in. It's not what you say it's how you say it. Some of the most quotable lines in hip hop are lines I don't identify with the words of but the delivery was catchy and out of this world. That's what you're missing. It just sounds boring right now. And it also sounds like you're really pretentious.

Fucking murdered

Charles Hamilton as in CHARLES HAMILTON IS BACK and gotta go fast hedgehog?

shut up grimescuck go post your mucore chart again

Death Grips will be regarded as the creators of post-hop

soundcloud.com/tariqt/sets/sinkhole

shoegazey post-rap ep I made last year