What is it like to have other countries that speak your language?

what is it like to have other countries that speak your language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4n5FPwpfcY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkPhrDDar3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like a god among men.

comfy

I'd rather have north africa not speak it, though

Easy

you've still got french canadians and ouiboos.

Great tbqh m80

>French Canadians

youtube.com/watch?v=h4n5FPwpfcY

pretty good

Oh yeah I forgot cajuns too.

my language?

who speaks Italian besides italy ?

but no
english is not originated in your country
youre merely speaking the british language

omg it sounds like an abomination, absolutely fucking disgusting

this is autistic. why does he mix english words in there? is this common w/ french canadians?

yes

though this one is parodic and is overdoing it, but they still use them a lot

When I went out there every other word they said was "fuck". I'm pretty sure swearing substantially helped English win the language war.

I wish french won honestly. speaking would be so much more aesthetic.

Me too. When I took a Latin class I realized the romance languages make way more sense.

only if euro french won. if quebecois and the other french verities won it would've been a disaster

Yeah to be honest we probably would have ended up butchering the language even harder than the quebecois

varieties*

>that feel when now imagining American French spelling

Imagine franco hollywood. My lawd.

idk, do the 10 farmers and 5 investment bankers over in Finland who managed to make it one of the official languages count? If so, it's literally never something anyone thinks or cares about. In truth, we forget about it until the Finns start complaining about pakkoruotsi.

How does Louisiana French compare to Standard French anyway? I always imagined it would be uncultured as fuck (given where it's spoken), but idk French so I can't tell.

It is really good feeling when you can go to some Asian country and they still will speak Russian with you.

you think cnanadian french is bad try listening to the french they speak in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Fuck that shit, couldn't even understand them

So as to my question it's shit, basically?

2bh I think cajun is aesthetic in its own way. It's also not like that's what they predominately speak in louisiana. They all still speak english probably way more than cajun. So it's not like they give a fuck if cajun sounds like hillbilly nonsense lmao.

It's hillybilly jargon. Yeah it's shit.

It's hardly even French anymore. It evolved into its own beast.

I think cajuns are actually p cultured by american standards. They have their own cultural identity for starters.

reminder that countries that use nonante are third world

Isn't that true for most parts of the US though? When I've visited, I've always thought that a WASP in New England was quite a bit different from a WASP in Oregon, for example.

I don't know. I'm from New England and I meet people from the south and from cali and I feel like we're generally the same. Like other than the fact that I'm more used to the winter and skii a lot, there's not a big difference culturally between me and someone from the south.

The biggest cultural differences in my mind are between races. Like a black person from Chicago is way different than a white guy from new england.

Maybe I don't notice these things, and you do because you're an outsider, but yeah.

I don't think about Moldova

awful

Stupid accents. Stupid accents everywhere

San Marino, Switzerland and some specific places in Eritrea

maybe some Libyans and Moroccans

Horrible. They add (u)'s where they aren't needed and pronounce Z as zed.

>fyrom
you can get the scent of retardness by their pissed imperial jap flag

well, i guess english speakers have the most experience on this issue, and i have to say it feels pretty good

хoл yп фaм
youtube.com/watch?v=nkPhrDDar3g

Nice. I like the fact I can talk with a lot of people in the world without any effort

Really nice

Feels quite good to be the master.

Although sometimes the colonies produce some degeneracy. Usually America.