Which race has the least self-respect?

Which race has the least self-respect?

For me, I think it's East Asians.

Every race in the world; whites, blacks, latinos, middle-easterns, central asians, indians, etc ALL have pride and self-worth regardless of what others think of them. It doesn't matter that they're poor, less attractive, etc. They value themselves.

East Asians though, especially the Chinese, have no pride in themselves. They try SO hard to emulate whites. They tell their daughters to marry white men because they're more prestigious than an Asian male. Everyone knows as a white male, Asian women are easy as fuck.

The men are all beta or overcompensating. They feel inferior to whites due to the constant reassurance by their culture, so they either avoid contact with them or try and "impress" them with their efforts coming off as cringey.

How about you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=og3Un3F7ids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canadians, because they cant stop making bad posts

asian girls are God-tier

Fucking leaf. Sick my maple syrup.

It's really only Koreans

I've never posted my face on twitter, instagram and I don't have FB
Am I loser?

You can get a job with a large Chinese corporation.

Only requirement: be an attractive white male.

You're literally used as a prop to make the corporation look more succesful (because white people are working there, and the Chinese see 1 white man as 10 Chinese men).

they are always american/canadian first desu

just US culture doing its work

>feminist
>progressive
>Asian American

There is the problem OP. Also, Asians actually from Asia are much better

East Asians are far more attractive than Indians

what is she on

They're both ugly on average

How do i get Jap gf? pls respond

Why are White girls so low self esteem whores?
I've never seen other race women do this in foreign country.

youtube.com/watch?v=og3Un3F7ids

Sounds like a case of literal self-hatred

Filipinos by a landslide.

Well shit.

How could I be useful if I'm unskilled and don't know Chinese?

You're a prop. A trophy. Eyecandy.

You're not there to work, you're there to make your boss look better.

This was shown to be fake. Some white bloke snatched her pics and used it to troll Asian men.

India and East Asia are too diverse to make an accurate estimate desu.

This desu

t. Andrew Chang

It's true.

wtf I love China now

Yes hello where do I apply

>that feel when you are attractive to them but then they hate you when they find out your career is shit

Consider going to asianmasculinity with all the other elliot rodger spawns. Also why does that man faced bitch think she can be picky? Beggars can't be choosers and so on.

>demanding six footers in Taiwan

that doesn't sound practical at all

you can find it easily if you are caucasian.(Denska Fingol IKEA faggot Oil Jew tier: blue eyes, blond hair = 90% Brits tier : blue eyes, brunette hair 75 %, frog tier: brown eyes brunette hair 45 %)
t.caucasian expert

what about auburn hair and green eyes?

umm I can tell the difference between ginger and attractive nordic guys (because i'm caucasian expert) but most girls don't know that. maybe brits tier?
Remember that 70% of normie Japanese girls don't like gaijins even if they are caucasian. you can only find the girl who is obsessed with western culture. they can speak english inevitably.

don't steal our girl plz!?
are you fucking gipssy?

>that feel when no gaijin hunter gf