1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God...

1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

2. Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

3. Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?

4. Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?

5. Would you also agree that just because we cannot see God with our eyes does not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOaxEa5ONJw
youtu.be/-g0gex0gnuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 is for 1/10, you have an issue.

Nobody listens to atheists anymore. They got too stupid with it, and more or less made "atheism" just another religion based on the faith that God _doesn't_ exist. It got too flooded with fedorafags and edgefags who were "reddit rockstars" a few years ago, but are now just those annoying bitter pariahs that no one wants around. Everyone else grew up and left these homos in the dust.

Everything you say is valid.

Who created God then?

without religion we'd never get to watch people blow themselves up or behead people
what an awful place that would be

1 :
Yes
2:
Yes , but if life is so complex that only god would be able to make it. Then god must be incredibly complex to create complex things
So what created god?
3:
Well it's hard to say what was before the big bang but yea that's what we know for now (there wasn't anything but you know what i mean)
4:
Yea ofc there are things we can't see that exist
5:
Well technically yes but we have other ways to measure gravity for example
There are no ways to measure god

Lmao who gives a shit about what happens after death, apatheism all the way man.

Atheism is not a religion as you say.

AND THE B8 GOES ON

youtube.com/watch?v=fOaxEa5ONJw

TL;DR

Magic isn't real and miracles don't exist. If you don't understand the world fucking google it.

Chaos is the order of the universe, we exist by luck.

The creator of creators or we did

youtu.be/-g0gex0gnuc

#3 what produced god?

If God wasnt real then OP would be making these threads

We can't understand it because it is too complex. Our human brains cannot comprehend.

1. Are you absolutely sure there is a God? If not, then is it possible that there is no God? And if it is possible that God doesn't exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?
> If you didn't notice, I've changed a few affirmations and a few negations. The logic still applies.

2. Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?
> Okay, assuming this rule, who created the intelligent being called God ?

3. Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?
> Apply the same logic for God.

4. Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?
> That doesn't mean it does exist, you don't see a flying Harambe shooting lasers from his nipples, that doesn't mean he does exist.

5. Would you also agree that just because we cannot see God with our eyes does not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?
> Dicks out for Harambe
Your truth is only truth in your mind, you're wrong.

>brains cannot comprehend
happens to you a lot I bet

Harambe, kek

You're right. We just make shit up and act like that's what's going on.

6. In the light of the big bang evidence for the origin of the universe, is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing?

7. Would you agree that something presently exists? If something presently exists, and something cannot come from nothing, then would you also agree that something must have always existed?

8. If it takes an intelligent being to produce an encyclopedia, then would it not also take an intelligent being to produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an encyclopedia full of information in the first one-celled animal? (Even atheists such as Richard Dawkins acknowledges that “amoebas have as much information in their DNA as 1000 Encyclopaedia Britannicas.” Richard Dawkins, The Blind Watchmaker (New York: WW. Norton and Co., 1996), 116.)

9. If an effect cannot be greater than its cause (since you can’t give what you do not have to give), then does it not make more sense that mind produced matter than that matter produced mind, as atheists say?

10. Is there anything wrong anywhere? If so, how can we know unless there is a moral law?

This

>1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?

Yes, I am absolutely sure, that there is no god. If there was any evidence for the existance of god (Please differ between "evidence" as used in the law and "evidance" as another word for "clue" or "hint") I could be sure of his existance.

>2. Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?

If everything was intelligently designed it would indeed make sense to assume, that there was an intelligent designer. Yet, there are too many things without purpose in a pleothora of species (including the human) that it would be ludicrous to assume such thing.

>3. Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?
I agree, that from nothing cannot come something. Yet, non of the currently most popular theories about the beginning of the universe (including the big bang theory) claim, that the current state of existance originated in nothing. In all theories the singularity was caused.

>4. Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?
Yes, entirely. I, however, do not agree that everything, that cannot be seen with our eyes, must exist.

>5. Would you also agree that just because we cannot see God with our eyes does not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?
Not being able to see god is indeed an insufficient method to prove or disprove god.

OP is a mega faggot

6. There is not "better" answer, both situations are as paradoxal.
Nothing > God > Something
Nothing > Big Bang > Something
The only difference is that science is not a dogma, it is a dynamic way of perceiving the world based on the evidence we have. Believing a God made the world would be our downfall.

7. Would you agree that something presently exists? If something presently exists, and something cannot come from nothing, then would you also agree that something must have always existed?
> That's ignoring "time", things don't always exist, unless you are talking of the essence of things and that is a philosophical matter that is still debated and not solved until. Presently speaking, things haven't always existed. They have only been there and get destroyed by the effect of the universe desegregation things into matter.

8. Don't use science when you disapprove of it. Let me answer your question with another question : Knowing that DNA is only chains of amino acids, and that the event of making a chain is small but possible, would you believe that randomness made up the human gene ?

9. For atheists, mind doesn't exist. You are stereotyping the atheist answer's to humanity. If you wish to debate with someone and win the debate, know your enemy.

10. Moral philosophy is proven subjective by utilitarianism

Ultimately you lack the philosophy, the science to understand the world. Atheism, as opposed to theism doesn't give a proper answer to humanity, while you are doing it and lack the evidence to back off your own beliefs. I advise you to read Spinoza and to learn science (Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry and many more, even psychological sciences and social studies) to base your thinking.

Good luck and stop being an ass by trying to prove yourself right on Sup Forums