You have five seconds to tell me why you think guns shouldn't be illegal

You have five seconds to tell me why you think guns shouldn't be illegal

because they are cool.

The government will enslave us without our protection

so there's an easy way for you to commit sudoku

They're fun to shoot. Don't be such a pussy.

Logistically confiscating all weapons will cost too much.

>they're

They shouldnt be illegal, they should be regulated. Big difference

watch out guys, this man is making contractions mandatory

You have 5 seconds to explain why freedom of speech shouldn't be illigal.

>your question is stupid and your argument is invalid

>should be regulated
congratulations, mission accomplished!

basically because that would make my rampant murder sprees REALLY REALLY hard after like two or three people.

( forward slash ) Thread

Thanks, logic is one of those things murifat gun nuts seem to lack

gorillas save lives

They are regulated, and guess what? The states with more regulations have more shootings. It's almost as if criminals are more likely to commit crimes in an area that's been at least partially disarmed

Because I own a shitload of guns, and 99% of legal gun owners are the most law abiding peaceful people on earth.

well someone probably already said it and this will take more than 5 seconds but, I'd rather have a gun and not need it than need it and not have it

Regulation that applies to one state but not another doesnt work. It needs to apply to every state. You see there are these devices that have wheels and are powered by gas fired engines. They are called cars. If you use a car to go from a state that has gun regulation to another state that does not, you can purchase guns you wouldnt be able to in your home state and then bring them back with you. I know it sounds like magic but if you focus enough maybe eventually you will be able to understand simple concepts. It will be a lot of effort though, make sure you have plenty of tendies on hand murifatass

>Not knowing the story of the manager with muslims
>Not knowing the family's political stance
>Being this much of a faggot

Sup Forums has gone to shit

Because we shoot niggers with them, and shooting niggers is cool.

Purchasing guns in one state and taking them to another state is called straw sales and everyone involved in said sale has commuted a handful of felonies. That is already illegal.

Ok and how many people are caught and charged with said crimes?

Because guns aren't the problem. Not even a little bit.

Simple concepts such as federal regulations that apply in all states?

They're too easy to make at home so there will always be bad people with guns even if we fully stop manufacturing them.

I've made a shotgun out of a copper pipe a metal rod and some duct tape. Not crazy efficient but put a shell in it and it will shoot.

Couldn't find reliable figures but the point I'm trying to make is that the federal regulation you're looking for is already there and enforced as best as it can be. Best figure I saw was for '96-'98 they had 1500+/- ongoing investigations for straw purchases. But that probably included a few bubbas that were buying for Cletus the felon.

People say this constantly but like, what purpose do guns serve outside of killing shit?

Defense(more than crime almost 10x and 99% of that no shots fired), fun, food, sport, collecting and investment, pest control, the list goes on and on.

To decentralize the means of violence from the tyrannical state and the plutocrats who control it. Not that I think you need weapons to win a revolution, though they may be useful to a vanguard. Its more of a principle sort of thing.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

Have you ever shot a gun? It's cool as fuck

Yeah it's worked so well for uk France Australia no guns there at all oh wait that doesn't stop criminals from importing them look at fucking Mexico

Guns are super fun. I haven't been able to shoot as much as I would've liked this year. But I do carry constantly and train as often as I possibly can.

Coz we need to defend Europe against the islamic states since our gov failed to do it

It's funny when people bring up Australia. They were on a steady 10 year decline in violent crime and when they had the ban it leveled off and more recently has started going back up a bit. All their ban accomplished was a statistical increase in violent crime and halted progress towards a safer Australia. Also they only got back about a third of guns in possession. So it really didn't even succeed as a ban either.

Second Amendment guarantees my creator-endowed right to own them.

Sport, recreation, self-defense, competition, hunting (a little more directed than "killing shit").

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

It says it in plain fucking English, OP

What is so difficult to understand about that sentence?

They make great whisky coasters

Because making heroine, cocaine, and meth illegal has really solved the problem.

they should be illegal though:
-constitutional principles only worth fighting and dying for the first time
-nothing a tyrannical government could do to unarmed civilians could possibly be worse than what armed civilians do to each other
-better to be scared into giving up rights than scared into defending them

>ice in whiskey
You absolute nigger

Rock on

because hunters, law enforcement, etc need guns
You cannot just simply outlaw guns, retard

OP

I don't know the statistics/numbers ...

But maybe it is the other way round: The states with more shootings have more regulations

Guns are perfectly safe with sane people. What needs to be outlawed is unfit parents.

You have 5 seconds to tell me why you think OP should be a faggot.

because the constitution has never be changed before

Jeez, it is just a constitution; it's not the bible

because making abortions illegal has really solved the problem

Meh. Personal preference.

protected by the constitutional bill of rights

>Personal preference.
you absolute nigger

You don't change the bill of rights. And the constitution holds more water than the bible.

you assume criminals will follow the laws making them illegal. Here's a hint on how that will work.

if you fear the existence of something just kill yourself so you never have to deal with it

forgot picture

There is nothing on the federal level stopping you from moving a firearm across state lines.

What you're saying applies to shipping, in which case the receiver must have an FFL.

> if you fear terrorists, just kill yourself and you'll never have to deal with them.

>You don't change the bill of rights
Why?

If you change any of the laws from the bill of rights, don't be surprised if another suddenly gets changed as well. It's a dangerous precedent to set.

Because I've heard no adequate argument for them to be illegal.

other countries have changed their entire constitution and the world has not ended

back in the 18 century the American constitution was decades or even more ahead of its time. Today, however, many countries have changed and catched up or even surpassed the US.
The US however is resting on its laurels and is stuck

Because OP is a faggot

guns are the only thing that can equalize an old woman and young thug

>Hey faggots, let change what pur rights are! That way they can chip away at them slowly so its like we never had them in the first place!

Fuck your mother, thats why

Per ATF regulations and federal law I can not go to Alabama and use my GA ID to buy a gun. I would have to buy it and have it shipped to an FFL in GA. But I will not walk out of he gun store with a gun.

just stopping by this thread to say that I made that pic, thanks for spreading it around based OP. Freemyniggaharambe

Its amazing how those "other countries" arent being told what to do constantly by the rest of the world.
Oh wait, they are. Now germany is rapeville and the swedish bikini team is full of arab men

Because the bill of rights only shows federal recognition of rights every human is born with. It serves to state that the United States govt recognizes and allows us these inherent rights and they shall not be infringed. This is only the bill of rights tho. The rest after 10 are the rights granted to us per the govt. Not inherent human rights but inherent American rights.

And you seriously think most people will be willing/able to do that? Do you have any idea how many people have died from that fucked up, absurd way of thinking?

If you think someone else should have the ability to point their arm at you, move their finger and fucking KILL you, you're a crazy idiot and you should kill yourself because the world needs less mentally juvenile retards walking around.

For the retarded 'muricans that say "but my freedoms!!!!!": If you SERIOUSLY incapable of looking at the second amendment in the context in which it was written, over 200 god damn years ago, and if you somehow think that "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State" means that everyone should be able to get a gun with few regulations and no restrictions based on a persons intelligence, rather than that you should be able to stop your government from making you a slave, you are a fucking moron and I can't wait until you're fucking dead.

guns allow the small, frail, weak, or old to be secure in their person against the attacks of the lawless

This is the british police. they unlike american officers are allowed to carry not only autos but heavy calibre autos, infact pistols are rare.

Meanwhile the average citizen can only own a shotgun with a license which cannot be used to defend themsleves.

Mace and any form of self defence tool is considered a weapon and is banned.

Meanwhile in the usa, most officers carry pistols and people are allowed to use mace.

while firearms deaths are low here, deaths in custody are through the roof.

I'm sure they have. That doesn't mean I trust the united states government to change my protected rights. Any of our founding rights being ripped away would be catastrophic, and the government would seize as much ground on the matter as fast as they could.

Hey fuckface, killing someone isn't a right. It's how humans with underdeveloped brains think they should solve their problems.

Because of the MUTHA FUCKIN CONSTITUTION ... mericas

We're not stuck. We're just not as fucked over by our govt like the rest of the world. And it's solely because of our rights to defend ourselves from the govt. as soon as it's gone the rest will follow and we will be Europe 2.0. We don't want that here.

forgot pic

But it is, depending on the circumstances.

Can you remove every single gun and be 100% certain no one can get one? If you're answer to this statement is no then are you ok with people not being able to defend themselves?

Yea I take the bill of rights more serious then the Bible

You seem mad, is your wife being enriched right now? Did a street moslem make you drop your baguette? Did merkle twist your nipples and make you say you love immigrants? Id make a joke about the uk, but they seem to understand that having faggots from other countries tell you what to do is fucking retarded.

Tell you what slim, save up your puny little monies you earn from milking the town bull, come to the states, and ill give you a welcome in glorious 45 caliber. Possible 4 or 5 welcomes before my boot welcomes your brains to the gutter

Because

Liberty > Safety

So I can shoot you for being so fucking retarded.

Not him but that's a nice opinion you got there. Btw every fighting age male citizen in the US is the militia. And the next part, the part you left out, "the people" has been deemed to mean "every individual citizen of the US" so yeah. Fuck off and move to Europistan if you don't like freedom

Spout that shit with a 9mm in your face

Until then, ill take my chances with smith and wesson watching my back.

Die.

More regulations more shootings
More shootings more regulations
?

I have the right to kill you if you're trying to unjustifiably kill me. And that is an inherent human right. It doesn't have to be written down by the govt. thankfully our govt allows us the right to adequately defend ourselves.

beacause fun pls

/Thread
Daerht\

Because I might need to kill something

It's funny, according to the Economist's Democracy Index many countries that have stricter gun laws than the US are labelled more democratic (the US being on place 20)

So how is the relationship between gun rigths and democracy?

Sooo, killing shit?

I don't know the numbers, but there are two possibilities

a) they introduced stricter gun laws. This for whatever reason lead to an increase in shootings
b) there are for whatever reason more shootings than in other states. Because of that they introduced stricter gun laws, but the shooting are still more numerous than in the other states

The american democratic party wants to fight for some rights, but remove others. Don't pretend that one issue suddenly makes the party the kings of freedom.