If my gf is conversationally all over a guy (subtly, but still apparent to me) when he is around...

If my gf is conversationally all over a guy (subtly, but still apparent to me) when he is around, is that not grounds for an immediate to the relationship?

I feel that it is. But I was called immature for thinking this way. I think that thinking that I should voice my concerns is being okay with having no self respect.

Is it more mature to try to bandage a situation by playcating each other? Or is it more mature to put attachment aside and cut ties? I say the latter.

This has happened twice. She hasn't even tried to disguise it. She has literally averted her eyes and attention from me to him twice. One time, she completely stopped listening to me.
I then hit on a girl she knows there are mutual feelings for and I could tell she was irked. She's the one that told me she gets jealous when girls at work. But that's petty. You don't fight petty with petty.

Granted, I take blame for dating a girl under 20. I vowed to not be in a relationship with anyone under 20 and I'm an idiot for falling for this one's tricks.

I don't care to have this stress. I could ignore it, but that doesn't seem like an action out of self respect. Maybe if I didn't expect things like this to happen because of her age, they wouldn't happen because I wouldn't be preoccupied. But it has happened and I see no better choice than to end the relationship and go back to serial one-night-standing under the mindset that monogamy can never work.

How am I not right?

*Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sexy_things_nsfw/comments/4ispjb/amateur_collection/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/Sexy_things_nsfw/comments/4ispjb/amateur_collection/

We work together. I don't want our coworkers knowing about us. Some do. When we're around others I act dismissive sometimes. But there was a time where I was bouncing an art project idea off of her and said dude walked up to grab something and she averted her attention right to him and asked "I thought you got off at 4." Then she became preoccupied by work duties, so I walked away as if she didn't exist.

Apply dread game.

Same shit happened with my ex. Some dude was giving her the time of day at her school and was more in her lifestyle. She was an alt punk rock chick from a podunk town and I was an average white kid from the city. Her colleagues including him all went out one night while I had to work and they made out. She told me about it a week later. Few more weeks down the road she cheated on me with him. Two weeks after they had first met she was crushing on him and it was pretty noticeable. Even brought home is school ID one day. I wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on me the whole time even though she said they only fucked once. You either need to cut ties with her or have a serious talk about the current situation. You're with a girl that still doesn't know what she wants.

mate your relationship is over. Youre in the last moments, the hurtful moments. The earlier you leave the ship the less pain you will have. I learned this the hard way

>is that not grounds for an immediate to the relationship?

I dont know mang I would immediate in her face first

Kek

its definitely grounds for an immediate to the relationship

let she do her way and cuck in.

that's what you are by now. a fucking cuck.
hence you could as well accept your fate.

The pictiure is fucking small too. like your dick

So much this. This is part where you and her will "try to fix it" only to find out there's nothing worth salvaging. It's gonna be too little to late

This guy has a gf. So I think the fact that she can't have him plays into it.

I've been colder and more distant, almost unconsciously. I haven't seen her since. It's been a few days. When this happened for the second time, I told myself I'd end it. My anger has wavered a bit as she flooded me with photos and took orders perfectly via text. But she probably knows what she did and she feels she needs to makeup for it.

I was debating talking about it next time we see each other or ending the relationship. The cutting of ties still seems like the most self respecting thing to do.

Part of me wonders if my subtle paranoia didn't cause this though. Then part of me wonders if paranoia is unavoidable for any intelligent man in a monogamous relationship.

Op here. Lul

I agree

End it now you can, i was in the same situation. Tried to save the relationship, but all i did was turn myself into a mentally fucked kid. Whatever you choose dont forget that your happiness is more important than anyones

Smash her then dump her. Sounds like she's making you feel pissed/like shit and it's better to not have that and be single than be in a relationship that you don't really want to be in. You'll find a girl that makes you happy somehow m8.

lol. I'm not too attached tbh. I was told by a coworker that she's obsessed with me. I hung out with her and ended up fucking her pretty quickly. I was only her 2nd fuck.

We've been fucking for probably 2 months, dating for about 2 weeks.

But I am attached, even if a little. I sort of think that, that shouldn't be. It seems females have no loyalty, discipline, morality, empathy, respect or self respect. I don't think they should be taken seriously and I don't think they should be something men invest emotion in; just an outlet, pleaser and occasional nurturer.

Is this too jaded or too real?

Thanks for the input everyone

whatever you do don't fret, start working out and just use her for sex. detach yourself emotionally of her and when you're able to find a partner who values self-respect and move on with that person or move on being single.

if you start playing these little games she's going to win. men aren't about toying around if you value the relationship you're seeking she needs to go play her games elsewhere dude.

cold. direct. succinct.

Girls are just like that. They're not exactly loyal or dependable. Trying to control a woman's desires and actions in 2016 is a waste of time. She'll never love you as much as you love her so why even try? Just fuck her and move on to the next one and forget about it.

She wants me to meet people in her life, parent, siblings, etc. I'm not sure if she's worth that trouble. She is a very eager, willing, obedient girl. So if I did these things, I could still use her. It doesn't mean I have to be anymore attached. Ive seen Don Draper do similar things so it must be possible, right?

I was with her for 4 years. Decided to move in together to she didn't have to drive 2 hours everyday for school and work. 4 months later she did what she did. Even though she was being to become less attached I was clinging on for dear life. Should've have wasted the last two weeks trying to fix it. Should've just been getting my last fucks for those two weeks. She has a kid now with the guy. Only two years after we broke up. I think they're even getting hitched at some point.

I'm thinking of telling her that if she expects anything from me, she needs to respect me.... Giving her an ultimatum. This is if I just don't end it.

If I don't end it, I may just tell her to curb her desires or I'm out.

Or I may just detach completely and use her for sex.

But, I'm still leaning toward ending it.

He lost. He is now forced to deal with that shit.

If you still get sex, take it - but also try and grab it from another. Let her end the relationship so you look like the victim.

Dude, take it from me. End it. You're trying to turn a pet hamster into a pet dog. No matter how badly you want a dog, you're stuck with a hamster. You can tie a string around its neck and take it for a walk and pretend that it cares about you but at the end of the day it will never give a fuck about you. Women do not have the capacity to reciprocate the feelings that you feel.

It sucks, I know. But it's the truth. Now, if you ever get to the point where you're okay with having a pet hamster then by all means have a blast. Hamsters can be fun sometimes. But you'll only be hurting yourself until you reach that point.

Yea giving ultimatums dont work as well as you'd think. Especially with women. Unless you're a 10/10 with good job, house, and car you can't deal ultimatums with women.

Im going to detach but continue to fuck her and explore the city with her a little.

>I'm thinking of telling her that if she expects anything from me, she needs to respect me.... Giving her an ultimatum. This is if I just don't end it.
>I may just tell her to curb her desires or I'm out.

Women don't work this way. About whether she'll do it again: There is no if, there is only a when. If she can't stay loyal on her own, she clearly won't do it after her bf "threatens" her.
It's easy to say "I draw the line here and break up if she goes over it", but we all know that it just ends up in drawing new lines and giving her a billion opportunities.

>Or I may just detach completely and use her for sex.
Possible, if you're convinced you can detach yourself enough.

Stop fucking around with her you're already being a cuck stop while you can. There is no point in being in a one sided relationship with this girl man you need to leave trust me user.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Her loss

This, but that doesn't mean ultimatums don't work on them when implied rather than stated explicitly. If you act like you can walk from the relationship at any time she'll pick up on that and smarten up.

The caveat is that you have to actually be able to walk from the relationship and you have to follow through on it if she doesn't smarten up.

>inb4 waaah mature people communicate their relationship woes
Women are the personification of "actions speak louder than words", relationship communication is just a vector for poisoning discussions and setting the stage to make you obey or be turned into the bad guy.

Am i really being cucked if I've realized I see no future with her and just use her for sex and force her into depravity?

samefag spamming his reddit links

Go look up what cuckholding means you fucking autist

Op here. I agree. It's more mature to act with emotions and attachment aside.

The key is to never let your guard down. Women try their trucks at in suspecting times. To constantly be detached and not let them get in your way to your destination is to have the upper hand.

She needs me more than I need her. I lost sight of that. She was reeling me in and taking advantage of the fact that she was doing it.

Well you say:
>>Or is it more mature to put attachment aside and cut ties? I say the latter.

You will never meet anyone who instantly knows your "limits" or concerns before you tell them. So no, you should always let them know how you feel about (whatever it is) and then if they lie, or keep doing it, then you can terminate the relationship Arnold style.

"sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck."

"(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife."

"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife."

Hmmmmm, literally not my situation