This just happened a few hours ago

This just happened a few hours ago.

I made this story up to basically have an excuse to talk to her.

I've never talked to this girl before, not even when we worked together. She added me, and her Facebook was deactivated for literally 5 years and she just reactivated it.

I sent her this message about having had a one night stand with a girl that looks like her.

Then she goes and calls me a "disgusting vile human being." Let me remind you that her and I never talked before. So she basically came to this conclusion without me even saying anything about a one night stand. I'm not very attractive. So I think she had it set in her head that she thinks I'm disgusting even before I mentioned this random thing about a one night stand with a girl that looked like her.

And even if it was true, all I did was tell her a secret. It could still be a valid point of conversation. Her calling me a vile still proves that she secretly dislikes me.

I do this to almost all the girls on Facebook in some way. I get them to admit that they dislike me somehow and then get them to block me. I feel there's no use in having an attractive girl on my friend's list who wouldn't even think about dating me.

have you tried fucking men?

rofl captain autism

Holy atusim batman

What could I have done differently...

OP, I'm making my first Sup Forums comment just to tell you how much of a beta youre being. She's not interested, on to the next one son

Ok. Enjoy having girls not like you I guess.

Like, take it from her point of view...

Let's say my story is real that I told her. Does it really warrant blowing up at me and calling me a vile human being?

Dude, I'd love for girls to like me...

I'm lucky I even have the girl I currently have. She's 55 though. I'm 33. Haven't ever had a gf my age.

This is some kind of fucking joke right? You couldn't have seriously said all that shit and thought it was ok.

Absolutely. You don't know her nor does she know you,so the fact that you had a crush on someone you don't know is off putting to the person on the receiving end. Really creepy red flags with that. You offhand edgy insulted her saying she looked like a fish. Then the whole fucking a girl that looks like her not only pants you as sleazy trash but secualizes and objectified her and is pretty much harrassment.

wow...you didn't have much interaction with women in your life growing up?

Bruh

Jesus Christ dude

>act like a creep on fb
>women call me a creep and block me
>it's bc they're bitches who think I'm ugly
>trollololed her

Good question. The answer is yes.

Yeah... I want that... Some of the easiest lays I still have on my Friendsbook friend's list. In fact, almost all of the girls I have added on my friend's list I've had some sexual encounter with. The ones who haven't, I hit on or ask out until they delete/block me.
Didn't lose my v-card til I was 27. Saved it for a chick I thought was a perfect 10. Ironically, afterwards she told me I could have any girl I wanted.

Shit man..

lol I have no clue what in the fuck you were trying to do other than creep her out...

If that was your intention, then you succeeded in every way you could.

This is going rooooooight into the next cringe comp.

Being an ugly fucker doesnt win you any pity points y'know. And saying "LOLOL I THOUGHT WE ALREADY FUCKED, SO MAYBE WE ACTUALLY SHOULD" and thinking that's a line that'll get your dick wet is just the purest form of autism I've ever seen.

I wanted her to fuck me... or at least put in her head that I could have sex with a girl like her. And if she's not attracted to her, I want her to tell me that, so that I don't have to wait around or keep trying.

Like, look at the earlier message I sent her about having had a crush on her. She didn't respond to that. So I just upped it a level and made it in her mind like I already had sex with a girl like her. And THAT'S when she finally decided to respond. And she put it very clearly for me that there would never be a chance.

I used to fantasize about this girl. I thought she was so hot, but I knew I'd never stand a chance because she's out of my league. So a long time ago, I came up with this strategy to either get them to admit that they'd never have sex with me.

This actually got me laid a few times with girls I knew.

I told a girl a similar story about how I had a wet dream about her. And this time it was actually true. And this chick was married. Anyway, we ended up fucking just a few months later.

So now I love doing this shit, because it saves me time in having to worry if I actually stand a chance with her or not. I can pull this shit from page 1 and just move on to the next girl. I'm up to 45 women fucked in 5 years.

Jesus fuck you autistic bastard. top tier kek

He never said "we fucked, so maybe we should" in his convo. He was just telling her a "secret."

>you need to tell me what you've been up to
That's creedy as fuck dude. Plus you hit her up day after day when she's not responding. You practicallyasked for this to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if she posted this on her wall to show everyone how much of a creep you are.

OP here.

Guys I know I'm ugly as shit, but I wanted this girl to like me, really, so I just told her whatever story came into my mind.
I have to admit, I was pretty nervous writing that text and read it over and over again to see if I made any grammar mistakes

A "secret" about fucking eachother tho. Like cmon.
Autism alert.

>45 women in 5 years.
But the real question is how many stds have you collected? I caught 8 in 1 year. Beat that.

Nah, she wouldn't. Because it would validate me having fucked a girl that looks like her. She would never post that publicly.

Whenever I do shit like this, I make it so that if she does save the convo, it would embarass her too in some way.

You caught 8 STDs? Or 8 women?

I only ever got the clapps 2-3 times. I have antibiotics ready just in case.

The biggest issues with that would not be any potential spelling or grammar mistakes mate, let's be fucking honest here lol
Girls are not attracted to you when you litterally reek of desperation y'know.

She doesnt give a fuck about your stupid story. She thinks you're vile and disgusting for other reasons. Mainly your looks and personality.

>I've never talked to this girl before, not even when we worked together. She added me, and her Facebook was deactivated for literally 5 years
"we need to hang out"
"you need to tell me what you've been up to"
>remember when this guy called you a fish
>can you keep a secret?
>I had a one night stand with some girl I thought was you
>kek
You really dont see anything wrong with saying this shit to someone you've never even spoken to?

This is not OP. I am OP.

You didn't respond to OP. But not like I care.

In what way does another woman who looks similar to her having sex with you embarrass her in any way?

You making up a story about "fucking a girl like her" doesn't validate anything outside of your retarded head man. Get real

How is that embarrassing to her? If anything you're the embarrassing one.

It means that a girl like her would be in my league.

>I feel there's no use in having an attractive girl on my friends list who wouldn't even think of dating me.

Here's my 2 cents: OP doesn't ever have attractive girlfriends. His girlfriends may be good people, but never young, pretty, tight bodied, etc. So he's bitter about that. Takes it out on attractive young girls on Facebook. Saying he doesn't see the point in having them as friends is his way of saying he wants them, will never have them, and hates it. Forcing them to block him is what helps him maintain his delusion that they're all bitches and the fault doesn't lie with himself.

I hope for your sake this isn't real. wow. I'm guessing you don't normally have a lot of interaction with girls..ever?

Dude.

I have aspergers, like full blown autismo mode.

And even I can see how fucking bad this is jesus christ.

You just come out after 5 years, say she looks like a fish and then tell her about some girl that looks like her and you fucked her?

Its like you're trying to be creepy.

>Didn't lose my v-card til I was 27
Kek
> Saved it for a chick I thought was a perfect 10
Double KEK
> Ironically, afterwards she told me I could have any girl I wanted.
KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

No it means some other girl that looks like her had a one night stand with you. That doesn't put you in the same league. It means the other girl was just looking for a quick fuck.

Or everyone would just think you're lying, especially after reading the rest of your comments.

>So now I love doing this shit, because it saves me time in having to worry if I actually stand a chance with her or not

No, genius, it doesn't save you time, it shows any woman with half a sense that you're creepy as fuck and destroys any chance you have with them. The ones this kind of thing would work on are the same types of girls you can walk up to and say "EY YO GURL, U WAN SUM FUK" and they'll suck your dick right there.

You want to be able to make your point without being autistic (I don't throw around that term like most people on here because generally its used excessively and with poor accuracy, but this is actually autistic what I'm reading here) so you can get with all the women you have a chance with, not just the ez mode ones.

Anyone could see that that was a bullshit story.

No it fucking doesn't. "League" involves a lot more than just looks bro. There are crazy hot girls that are also litterally crazy crazy and no fun to stick your dick in with all the baggage and shit they bring with them.
But even those would be out of your league too :^)

Nailed it
They block him, so it's not his fault, they're just bitches that can't apprecaite him for being a good man etc etc.

>She doesnt give a fuck about your stupid story. She thinks you're vile and disgusting for other reasons. Mainly your looks and personality.

>Mainly your looks and personality.

>Mainly your looks

This is the validation I was looking for from this thread... the way she responded implies she has some other hidden hate towards me. I mean, I knew this all along.

There have been threads where people basically explained that you only get accused of rape if you're ugly. If you're a handsome fuck, you can't get accused of rape, even if you did rape the chick. Just goes to show how biased girls are with looks.

I hope this is bait, op.

OP is way fucked in the head. Delusional autist doesn't even begin to describe OP

Yep, definitely autistic.

You are seriously delusional. And im pretty sure you have learning difficulties.

Ugly, creepy, wierd, and autistic people like you dont pull as much ass as you claim to pull

>we ended up fucking a few months later
>saves me time

Choose one, Captain Autismo.

Also, you'd be better off just paying for sex, tbh. 45 women in 5 years? That's 9 women a year. I can have sex with 9 different women in a span of 9 days just with 1 paycheck. Saves a lot more time and you don't have to creep girls out to do it. Fucking idiot.

this is on level with the dude that had the spreadsheet of all the chicks in his class

damn op

I'm not lying. 45 women.

Although, a slew of them were drunk chicks at bars and old women, or fat chicks. Or all the above.

Pussy is pussy though.

Ha! Really is. That one and this one deserve side by side spots in the next cringe thread.

And then he fucking showed it to them somehow didn't he?

>I hit on or ask out until they delete/block me.

nigguh, you need to learn social interactions with women yah fukin chump

How is it pussy if you're just fucking a roll of fat?

Oh my god please tell me someone has that spreadsheet to share.

why ugly if you could bang 10/10 or anyone you want? fucking pig dog nigger liar

I'd just kill myself if I were you. The more you post the bigger hole you dig for yourself.

OP, honestly, is this a troll? can someone past puberty really be this autistic?

>this is the validation i was looking for
Brain. Use it.
Can you not see you have the hugest confirmation bias going on in your mind, with an added touch of compulsive lying (you lie to her, why not us as we are the same kind of random strangers) ?

Yeah, I wondered about that too.

An intersting thing about her was though, that she was in beauty pageants since she was really little, and learned how to put on makeup from a young age. and she would obsessively put on makeup when I was around her.

Then I found a picture of her in high school, and she look just plain jane in that pic. I couldn't believe it. What a ton of makeup can't do. But even with the pic. in high school, she still looked like a solid 8.

But yeah, sadly there's no other 10/10 girls since that girl I've been able to fuck.

OP here...

lmao

I have an Excel sheet of all the girls I fucked too.

I put information like if I used a condom though, etc. I have another spreadsheet that lists how hot every girl was. I did that just when I was bored.

Based

Holy shit this is it.

This is the level you are on OP.

I'm so confused. Haven't read thread but for all you know you were talking to some super religious whore. Most people would have some semblance of people they met before but if random guy started saying that to me id be confused as fuck. But being a guy lets say a chick did it. still same reaction but id be waiting for the "hey bb my skype is xxxslut4uxxx"

Sure she insulted you and you auto think that she's holding shit against you cause you believe you are ugly.

Get some more confidence. Unless you look like a well lets say the superjew in the pic I sent, there's always someone to fuck you if you try hard enough and have confidence.

It sickens me evajew got some probably at some point but it shows that you need to stop being a nigger and grow some balls. Goodluck user.

you know you're only making this worse for yourself.

Post it, please

Post if you want to confirm your 45 women

This post probably isn't OP but it might as well be

Nah. I'd have to censor all the last names. Plus, even with the first names, since it's 45 women you could triangulate my name on Facebook through my friend's list.

OP here.

I'll have you know that I'm actually quite an alpha. You don't have to look good to be an alpha, you just have to be strong.
Now since I'm teaching myself how to fight with a sword, I can consider myself pretty strong. And since I'm also more or less smart, why do women not like me??

Nah, I am OP.

>This actually got me laid a few times

Dude you already admitted to us that you lie about this exact thing, no need to lie to us, you are not impressing us or saving yourself in front of us, we know you're painfully creepy tactics don't work. Thanks for making me feel better about myself I may be single but at least I'm not ruining my chances out there like you are.

you are lying and dont have it
post it bitch

OP, my friend, if this is legitimate then you're have the biggest autism I've ever seen.

Your game is fucked up and would only work with some equally fucked up fat ugly chick as autistic as you. Get real you sad little boy.

We don't have access to your friend list Sherlock

You're a fucking liar.

Kill yourself. This whole thread is filled with your lies and everyone knows it.

That's ironic, because I've literally only been able to get fucked up women. The last 2 were both bipolar. One was a heroin addict. The other was ADHD.

>we need to hang out
>you need to tell me what you've up to
>I've never talked to this girl before, not even when we worked together
tell me you're trolling, op. actually, no, tell me you're really this socially inept. you fucking faggot.

fucking kek

If actually OP then I'm out. There's no way a person is so fucking lame. We've all been trolled.

Dude, I have not told one lie in this whole thread. This helps me analizye myself and see what other people think of my actions. And maybe ways I can improve myself.

I am OP. And I don't see what's wrong with keeping an info sheet on all the girls I fucked.

It's not the same as the pic posted. I only keep a spread sheet of all the girls fucked, just so that I have it as reference.

Ouch, bad choices all around. You got Crazy, Crazy, Crazy but easy but needs money for dope and eh. ADHD could be managable. Just pretend she was a special snowflake and smile and nod.