Afternoon, Sup Forumsros, I got diagnosed with Schizophrenia last week, ask me anything

Afternoon, Sup Forumsros, I got diagnosed with Schizophrenia last week, ask me anything

How

How what?

when will you kill youself?

When will you stop posting this?

What's it like?

Is it like the stereotype where you hear voices in your head? If so, do you hear voices like they were said in real life, or is it just like how you hear thoughts?

I ask myself that every day.
I haven't made a thread in like 3 days, get off my back, shitlord.
Like being trapped in a dream, and you're aware you're dreaming, but also unaware at the same time.

Tell me what the difference is between being in your head and being in a normie's.

Do you think that this disease is gonna affect your social life?

It's not a stereotype, it's one of the main symptoms of schizo.
I've never had my voices projected onto a physical being/object if that's what you mean.
It's basically how I process my own thoughts, just sometimes it feels like they aren't my thoughts.
It's a lot noisier, and a lot more unorganized. Can you be more specific?
I no longer have a social life. I didn't have much of a social life before, now it's basically nonexistent.

bermp

If you're comfortable with answering what thoughts have you had that you felt aren't yours?
If you don't feel comfortable answering you don't have to, just curious.

Okay.

Well... I guess I'm curious like... Do you feel multiple personalities inside of you?

How do they manifest?

How does it fuck with your daily life?

Do you voices tell you to kill the imposter demons that now look like your parents?

You should.

>If you're comfortable
Not much of anything makes me uncomfortable.

I had one just a few minutes ago went a little something like this
>Look at my bed
>there's a box of diaper wipes
>Voice of my brother "what're those for, were you jerking it?"
>Point at pizza
>No I was eating Pizza

>Do you feel multiple personalities inside of you?
No, You're thinking of DID/Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as MPD/Multiple Personailty Disorder. My voices manifest as people I know, or people I want to talk to in my head.
Not because they're demons, but they do tell me to kill things on occasion.

My buddy got it at 19. I've seen the roller coaster ride. I'm looking hard here. Can tell if you're a fake

start learning chemistry in your spare time, I bet there's a very interesting ebook on the subject.

Ate you going to use this as an excuse to sit around on your fat hot pocket eating ass collecting neetbux like a faggot or will you suck it up and move on with normal life?

>Because your symptoms weren't like my buddies, you're clearly a fake.
You obviously know nothing of Schizophrenia.
Nice try though.

You're gonna take up cigarettes pretty soon. Smoke a pack a day. And have headphones on 24/7 to drown out the thoughts with loud music. Go days without showering. Fall in love with any girl that says hi to you. And walk around with a big gulp

Why Chemistry?
I don't like Hotpockets, nor am I fat.
I've never had a normal life, so I can't return to one.
>You're gonna take up cigarettes pretty soon
No, I won't. I can't stand cigarettes, if anything I'd start smoking pot a lot.
>And have headphones on 24/7 to drown out the thoughts
Already do.
>Fall in love with any girl that says hi to you
It takes more than just "hi". But that has happened before.

What's the strangest thing a voice ever said to you?

Follow-up question: Are they talking to you now? Did they say anything earlier today?

You made this thread yesterday. Also when you see things like when you said spiders and yes you made this yesterday do they look real?

>What's the strangest thing a voice ever said to you?
>Kill him
>He deserves it
>He does.
or
>See a flash of red
>Quiet voice says something like "something bad is going to to so-and-so (real person) tomorrow"
>Tell him what I saw
>"you're retarded"
>The next day was his brother's birthday, something weird happened but he never told me what it was

>Are they talking to you now?
No I'm listening to music, makes it really easy to ignore them

>Did they say anything earlier today?
See there were other things but mostly nonsense that I don't even know how to say in words.
That wasn't me, like I said I haven't made a thread in about 3 days.

Don't understand your example, which lines are voices and which are actions you actually did?
How easy or difficult is it to resist what the voices tell you to do?

the quote is what his "brother" said an then he answered "no i was eating pizza" then pointed at the pizza to show "him"

>Also when you see things like when you said spiders and yes you made this yesterday do they look real?

the only things I see are lights. and they light up rooms, so yes, they look real.

Any actions are me
>Look at my bed (me)
>there's a box of diaper wipes
>Voice of my brother "what're those for, were you jerking it?"
>Point at pizza(me)
>No I was eating Pizza(me)

>How easy or difficult is it to resist what the voices tell you to do?
It's pretty difficult, but it doesn't happen vert often. They're usually like bystanders that commentate or question events happening.

bump

hows it feel being a retard?

I dunno, how's it feel being an aspie?

K, got another one for you. Have they ever accurately predicted something that actually happened?

Another follow-up: Do they try to mess with you when you're jacking it?

Sup m8?

>Have they ever accurately predicted something that actually happened?
Not that I'm aware of, most "predictions" are extremely vague and usually completely nonsense.
Example:
>Outside with a friend smoking some pot
>A car drives by
>Get this weird feeling
>Oh fuck oh fuck
>A tornado is going to kill me

>Do they try to mess with you when you're jacking it?
They mess with me all day, but when I'm jerkin it they're louder because it's usually very quiet. So it does make it difficult to concentrate.
Not a whole lot, just listening to some music and chilling.

Is it ever fun/entertaining? Like if you're bored or alone, would you be able to have a conversation with the voices. Do they ever make you laugh?

You should become friends with a nerd, and then on work or tests listen to what the nerd tells you.

Unless it'll just call you stupid, then it's a bad idea

>Is it ever fun/entertaining?
They can be pretty entertaining, like talking to someone I've never met, they bring "outside" perspectives to my thoughts.

>would you be able to have a conversation with the voices
I talk to myself (aka the voices) a large portion of the day.

> Do they ever make you laugh?
They can say some pretty retarded stuff, so yea.
Where am I going to find a nerd?
>Unless it'll just call you stupid
Calling something stupid is usually my line.

are you on any medication?

No, I was recommended to take Anti-Psychotics, but I don't like taking any medications.

The pot did it

>...find a nerd?
I don't know what does your daily schedule look like? It might not even be necessary if you're out of school or don't have a tough job

Have you ever had a moment where you're with someone and you hear their voice in your head and think it's them and respond out loud?

Also, how did this affect you when you were little? It probably made some pretty believable imaginary friends...

holy chit this is pretty much what happened to me when I became schizophrenic minus the hygiene which is still semi true

Do you see flies op? I got this fucking fly, that flies around my head 24/7

No you just stink

Ok

What's flapping like

>I don't know what does your daily schedule look like?
Right now I'm doing doing a whole lot other than sitting around being a lazy ass bum. I plan on returning to college next year though, I don't know if it'll happen though.

>Have you ever had a moment where you're with someone and you hear their voice in your head and think it's them and respond out loud?
Fortunately no.

>Also, how did this affect you when you were little? It probably made some pretty believable imaginary friends...
I saw a lot of weird shit when I was little. Like moving teddy bears, weird ass lights, things jumping across trees, weird shadows at night. Never had any imaginary friends that I can remember, though.

No, but I use to hear the buzzing sound of flies occasionally. I think is right.
What's flapping?

Retarded stuff? Like what?

how big is your penis?

Does it happen more or less when you're in the middle of nature, away from all the people?

Yeah... Do you have Battletoads?

Our pastor says schizophrenia is proof

Fapping ? Like do they talk?

this thread again.........................

do you have any hallucinations?

what meds do you take

just ingore the fucking voices?
I dont understand why you are so fucking retarded and hear "voices" you're just weak go kys.

He's kind of implied they speak up more when he's alone, so I'd assume more in secluded nature

>Retarded stuff? Like what?
>"14"
>"Have you ever heard of 14?"
>"I bet someone really likes the number 14"
I had that one last night.
It happens more when it's quiet, so yes.
Nope, never played it either.
Of?
Yea, they talk when I'm jerking it. It can be very distracting.
Got a problem with it?
Very rarely, usually involve lights of some kind.
ebin edgy post user. +1 xD

>What's flapping?

I think he meant fapping.

Ever try psychadelics

It seems you're pretty rational about it. You don't think CIA niggers are out to kill you or something like that?

No, I smoke weed on occasion thought. I really want to try Acid, I'm sure it'd send me into a insane episode though. Could be fun.

Proof that god

post proof OP. There are faggots claiming to be schizophrenic everyday on this board. Looking for a problem list from your doc. Available on your patient profile. That or post pics with a timestamp of some antipsychotics.

that picture looks like brian cox

No, I don't think the CIA is out to get me.
I think people lie to me a lot though, especially "trusted" people like doctors.
That god what?
>There are faggots claiming to be schizophrenic everyday on this board.
Gee maybe because you're on Sup Forums and 95% of the people here have some sort of mental illness.
I trashed the papers I got, didn't see much point in keeping them, I don't take anti-psychotics.
I have no idea who that is.

Have the voices ever caught you jerking off?

What do you mean "caught me"?
They've never been like "Oh shit am I interrupting you"

OK, I have a question.

You have to take a bag of shekels, Hitler, and a Jew across a river.

You have a rowboat, and it can only carry you and one other thing.

If the Jew and the shekels are left together, the Jew will steal your shekels.

If Hitler and the Jew are left together, Hitler will gas your Jew.

Wut do?

>"BRIAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
>m-mom? What? Stop...

Ever tried to "oversaturate" the senses? Tell the voices to speak faster, speak more, more, faster, etc.

If I do this (imagine any random image, now next one, repeat, faster, faster) with stupid thoughts or deliberately, the end result is usually a state of nothing. It feels like exercising a muscle to exhaustion, except the muscle is the brain.

Also does coffee make it better or worse?

>take the jew across
>take shekels across, return with jew
>take Hitler across
>return alone
>take jew across
carry on with your racist ass peculiar adventure

have known a few schizos

to everyone else it seems like their thoughts are disjointed and nonsensical

but if you listen, it actually makes some kind of retarded sense

and when i say listen, i mean apply sense to the nonsensical

>they are okay

>they have moments of clarity beyond most other cunts

>they probably wont hurt you, but if you are dating someone you know is schizo LEAVE THEM NOW, LIKE RIGHT NOW

>sorry, you poor cunts. you know what i mean.

Real schizo here I love moments of real clarity you know what I'm talking about you get that energy and you can think for awhile its nice isn't it

yeah I'm calling bullshit. Proof or GTFO.

This is what I'm talking about every patient has this and has access to it.

I'm skeptical
Schizophrenia usually developslate teens early twenties , you said you had when you were little. Very unusual
They also usually smoke , you can't stand smoking

>Eat all the shekels
>Put the jew in the boat
>row across
>Leave the the jew
>Go grab hitler
>Row across
>Shit all the shekels out into the jews hands as he says "thanks goyim"
MFW
>Ever tried to "oversaturate" the senses
No, that sounds like it could be potentially disastrous.
Caffeine has no real effect that I've noticed.
It does make sense in some retarded way, most people don't pay enough attention to realize it though.
I totally get you.
You mean when the voices are completely quiet and I have my head to myself? It's fucking BLISS.
>Proof or GTFO.
Like I said, I had papers, I trashed the papers, I don't have any sort of online profile to get the information again.
Weird shit happened when I was little, may or may not be related. It really started happening when I was about 21 (I'm 24 now)

How does it feel to know that there is a good chance you will never have a prolific career or likely a career at all since your mental illness is rampant in homeless populations?

You're the other 1%. The 1% that got FUCKED BOI. Enjoy your lithium bicarbonate and hopefully they dose you correctly so as to not get you rekt.

You don't just get diagnosed with schizophrenia. You get committed for acting like a delusional psycho and trying to kill your parents and being committed for life after the voices told you to kill the therapist in your prison.

You don't have schizophrenia. You have a victim complex that fuels a psychiatrists pockets with money.

Any idea why your brain functions this way?

What you refer to are command hallucinations. Not everyone gets those. Some do, others don't.

We're watching you. David.

>How does it feel to know that there is a good chance you will never have a prolific career or likely a career at all
I feel pretty impartial about it, quite frankly. None of it will matter when I'm dead anyways.
I'll never take lithium, solves that issue.

>You don't just get diagnosed with schizophrenia.
you say that like a magical doctor just appeared out of nowhere and said "Hehe now you're schizophrenic!"

>I'm going to generalize the worst Schizophrenic patients as the only Schizophrenics because I know nothing of the disorder other than what the media has told me
Fuck off.
I wish I knew.
I've told you already, I'm not David, I'm Jack.

Does it feel like mushrooms or does it feel different from mushrooms?

Also: Schizophrenia is easy to diagnose. You can see retarded movement in children who are likely to be diagnosed with it later in life (during their infant years). In their brain scans you will see enlarged ventricles too. A psychiatrist could get so easily caught for misdiagnosis of schizophrenia it would hurt. Fast pass to lose your clinical psych license or psychiatry license.

Seems pretty legit, OPs either a schizo or a trolling psychologist

>>I'm going to generalize the worst Schizophrenic patients as the only Schizophrenics because I know nothing of the disorder other than what the media has told me

Having a history of it in my family and have had 3 of my family members criminally hospitalized is not media manipulation.

Is it true that the pharm chem called risperadol makes you grow tits? Also, does Alex Jones sound like a pirate?

>I got diagnosed with Schizophrenia
You or the other one? Because he is a fag

Shouldn't it be "Ask US anything" ?

Nice, so you don't play hide and go fuck yourself all alone

Can you ask yourself questions now?

Did they scared you when you were little? Or even now? Like when they started to appear or even now when after some quietness you start to hear them again.
I don't know about you but I would be scared as hell to hear a voice all of a sudden, even if I knew I had a problem that causes this. Keep strong OP!

How do you know some of these replies aren't hallucinations

Schizophrenia is a result of incorrect communications in the brain, or things that dont quite reach right or something. Its a neurological disorder that usually appears after childhood, and is often suddenly onset. (ie, he started symptoms suddenly just a few years ago)
The media paints schizos all as delusional psychopaths, but hallucinations arent just voices, but also include stuff like a fly buzzing around your head, the sound of wasps or something, clicking, or other ambient noises. Memories and the way you remember things can also be rewritten, and you can see things in the room that arent there ie extra steps on the staircase, people in your house, and sometimes reoccuring odd characters (some even talk). I have a friend who befriended one of their common hallucinations, a tall black figure with white eyes and large (also black) angel wings, who looks out for them by telling them if people are talking about them, and who they should trust etc.

Never done shrooms, I want to try them though.
I've heard people compare psychosis to a bad trip, so it's probably fair to say they're quite similar.

>Having a history of it in my family and have had 3 of my family members criminally hospitalized is not media manipulation.
Not everyone with Schizophrenia winds up hospitalized, there's plenty of people who live independently and function OK.
>Is it true that the pharm chem called risperadol makes you grow tits?
No idea, I don't take it.
> Also, does Alex Jones sound like a pirate?
No, sounds like he smoked too many cigs though.
What?
:^)
Anyone can ask themselves questions.

Kek

If I ask you something how do I know who will answer?

I didn't have voices when I was little.
They've never scared me, though they do say "scary" things. Like to kill people
How do I know my own existence isn't a hallucination?
You're thinking of DID(dissociative Identity Disorder), not Schizophrenia.
>Is it true that the pharm chem called risperadol makes you grow tits?
No idea, I don't take it.
> Also, does Alex Jones sound like a pirate?
No, sounds like he smoked too many cigs though.
fuck'd up the reply.