This is the deal ,/b

This is the deal ,/b.
You tell me how to start password protected PC on Windows 7 (HP) without leaving a trace and I will dump all her nudes.
Pic relted

Other urls found in this thread:

ophcrack.sourceforge.net/
ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take out hard drive, put in enclosure kit, plug into another laptop. Profit

Boot it up, enter the password, and you're in! Pretty simple, really.

I'm sure if you search for a version of linux designed for PC recovery you'll find something that will work, there's a few that will boot from a usb drive

cain and abel, if you have access to its network

ophcrack.sourceforge.net/

Used it before, works in minutes.

sorry people, but i am not a pro, i need a good explanation. i have the laptop for two days. i live in her room and she is somewhere else. what do?

Go to Burn it to a CD, and use to the documentation under support to figure out what to do

Sounds like youre not gonna deliver then.

Ill break it down. Youtube "Taking out laptop hard drive and putting into enclosure" then go to fucking Bestbuy and buy an enclosure kit. It practically makes it an external hard drive or a big ass flash drive at that point and as long as the hard drive isnt protected you should be good to go. I used to do it when I worked at Geek Squad for data recoveries

there are 3 actual solutions to your problem in this thread, if you are too incompetent to Google how to use one, you are beyond help

i can not buy this shit, because i have only two days left. i don't live in the USA so i do not expect to get this hd stuff in a day.
the other thing is, that i can not burn a cd, because my laptopt doesnt have a cd device.
what about an USB stick? i already tried to boot it from the stick but nothing happened. tried several times, with fat and ntfs format if it does count..

>ophcrack.sourceforge.net/
I just read reviews on youtube. Says shit doesnt work

You can burn to a USB flash drive but youll have to boot from USB first in its BIOS. Youtube on how to in another tab

Definitely try this, any boot from USB OS should work, unless she's chosen to encrypt her files then you should be able to read them

Make Linux boot usb(Ubuntu)
Insert
Boot from Linux usb
Access da files

Come on OP, this should take you less than 30 min

Link to Linux ubuntu por favor?

Good god man, is this your first time on the internet?

yes. Now stop being a smug fuck and post a link

ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows

42 yo oldfag here... always surprised to find out that most younger kids don't actually know shit about the computers they've been using since they were born.

>ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows
keep it going guys, i am trying my best

bump

nice ass!

I use KonBoot. Gotten it to work on all Windows versions up to 8.1, haven't tried it on 10. Just install to a USB drive, if necessary change boot priority in BIOS to USB first, plug in the USB and start the computer. I've used it to acquire pictures from several people.

They grew up on WinXP and later. I doubt they could even change dir in DOS to save their lives, it's been that easy to use computers for them since the beginning.

moar of those tits?

Konboot

/Thread

Sage

this should not take this long

i am downloading ubuntu... yesterday tried it with konboot - it didnt work

any free alternative?

bios password or windows user?