Official Red Sox @ Mariners Gamethread

Iwakuma vs Porcello

lol

oh thank god they're introducing big papi to the seattles so they know who he is

GO SOX!!!

Go Mariners!

Let's go M's. Get a win boys. Give me those good feelings.

go red sox

Reminder

Go Ms

What the fuck?

go Ms

I'm not drunk enough for this yet? What the fuck is this? Papi is getting fish thrown at him and he is flavor flav?

No there are like 5 flavor flavs?

End this Sux shitshow M's

Wew

They gave him a shit ton of gifts.

everyone ready for the Benintendi wild ride

whats happening? im not watching yet

>Scott Lauber @ScottLauber 1m1 minute ago
>Edgar Martinez presents Ortiz with framed copy of his first pro contract. Mariners also give him an actual Northwest King Salmon. Seriously.

>they gave him a salmon

yo thats a good ass gift

>Pete Abraham @PeteAbe 23s23 seconds ago
>Ortiz received 34 pounds of salmon. That will be delivered to him later, fortunately.

seriously salmon is wicked expensive rn at least at the grocery store i go to

>copy of his first pro contract.
should of been the original

>framed first pro contract
>a watch
>a big ass clock necklace
>a neat painting

>and a boatload of salmon

Yo M's bros you guys went all out.

PNW King Salmon is the food of the Gods. I could eat it everyday.

mfw going fishing this weekend

wtf why is koji starting for the other team?

can we at least put the ball in play this inning

Cape? Or North shore?

Or are you a seattle fag?

Time to put on my red socks!

Nice one Rockbear

lets get some offense going early this time boys

>tell dad to get me tendies tonight for nintendies first official start
>he makes crab cakes instead
>spit on them right in front of his face and throw them in the trash
he's such a complete idiot literally ruined my night I hope he feels bad about this

sox posters are so autistically underage but lots of fun to post with

18+ board kiddo

Should be pee on his bed too

Me on top of post.

His name isn't 岩熊 (rock bear) it's 岩隈 (rock shadow)

dont know how many times i have to tell you guys this

sky out in sultan/gold bar area. steelhead and summer king

hi draper

M's pls do eet

I like this Ellen desu

benintendi is one of the whitest people I have ever seen

his job is to be outside for 3 hours a day and he's still as white as snow

There are no more hi drapers the messiah returned during the night.

Hey pal

Herrrrrrredia finally has his first, crucial hit last night and they put in garbage Aoki. Don't turn in to Lloyd, Skip.

does that make him more intimidating or less intimidating

nice, a good grilled trout can be awesome

So who has the best mariners/sailors /shipping industry and culture between Boston and Seattle? I would think Boston easily both now and historically? Right?

what was the tripfag who used to make these posts with that image? MMB or something? Mighty Mighty Boston?

You sound like a real faggot.

>that autistic grown man with the baseball glove and a YANKEES hat

get cucked you fucking child

>Rockshadow

top kek

Yes

The whaling industry alone puts Boston ahead.

The Bosstones fucking suck. Dicky got beat up by a skinhead wearing a pizza box for a hat before.

This actually happened btw.

yee, hope i catch something. where do you normally fish?

can you not

lol i get it

Pretty sure Seattle's port is bigger

LOLNO

any Seattle fags ever been to the walrus and the carpenter? they had copper river salmon a month ago that made me almost cum in my pants it was so good

Your TV is sideways

Depends. Freshwater there a lot of brook and brown around the Bolton area in Mass where the rivers are nice. Also there's a local pond where I'm from where i've gone for cats at night.

But Gloucester has some great ports for charter ships out for Striped Bass and Cod. Great time fishing, but I can't always afford it if not going with my father.

As soon as the camera is off he gonna eat that fucking fish.

lol what a guy

>4 faced
>3 strike outs

he's going for 20

KKK

I can feel your anger Ortiz

oh fuc*

thanks bro

Guerin dressed for a funeral

why the hey are they still advertising splatoon? Is that the last game nintendo released?

Ya, gary's.

KKKK Filthy McNasty

>another strike out
STOP

wow what a horrible strikeout jbj nice job

seattle does

>but I can't always afford it
i feel ya there m8

why are Boston politicians trying to rename Yawkey Way again? Can they just leave it be pls?

Because Boston politicians mess with a bunch of arbitrary shit just for the sake of doing so.

Boston hands down, the Red Sox also represent all of New England so add in Maine.

CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE CRUZ MISSILE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

god fucking dammit

And we're losing.

I don't think we'll win this game guys.

grape man is raisin man tonight

CRUZ BOMB

Miss u Cruz ;_;

We know, we just prefer not to think about him

They claims its because Yawkey was racisss

FUCKING END MY LIFE
FUCK YOU JOHN
FUCK YOU PORCELLO
FUCK YOU CRUZ
HOW DO I TIE A NOOSE
THE SEASON IS DOOMED FOR US AND WE CAN'T EVEN SELL THE TEAM

hey guys sorry i fell asleep last night did we win

>hop on Sup Forums
>seattle immediately hits a home run
looking like a rough ride

as a non bostonian pls explain

PORCELLO PLEASE

>It's a Porcello shits his pants early only to weather the storm episode

Get off and hop on again please

>seattle let big papi go
lel

Won the first 7 innings

CUT MY LIFE IN TO PIECES

Fucking Lind

Vogelbach fucking when

Porcello pitches better when losing

>boston college students and cambridge mega liberals cry racism at something just because
>politicians listen to them because politicians are politicians

I don't even actually know the story but for my years living in this state I'm confident it's something along the lines of what I said.

lets see, first image result for rock shadow

and by Boston college students i don't actually mean specifically Boston College but just boston colleges and universities in general, we have too many of them

literally who are you?