Unpopular opinions

>I loved Crystal Castles up until Amnesty (I).

How is that unpopular?

extremely uncontroversial opinion

I hate Death Grips, they are complete garbage; the production on their albums sound like crap, the lyrics are complete and typical nigger-horseshit, and the instrumentals aren't even good, they are just random noises you'll get used to because that's what happens when you listen to the same fucking thing 10 times until you recognize the shitty patterns. I honestly believe they only appear to teenagers who think that liking eclectic crap will make them think their taste is better than everyone else's.

Early Beegees are superior Beegees.

You know that uneducated opinions and unpopular opinions aren't the same thing, right?

@69870473
>typical nigger-horseshit

no (You)'s for bait

same here

Name one person who has cited Death Grips as an influence., yourself doesn't count.

Jesus Christ, your taste is fucking awful, I realized that after reading your other post on the worst albums thread

Are you talking other artist or just random anobs who say "much influence"

David Bowie.
They're a 5 year old band playing a very niche style, give it time.
Tell me what's so awful about my taste.

David Bowie

An important artist, not another nigger rapper who produces equally shit music.

>Name one person who has cited Death Grips as an influence

Who the hell cares.

Fucking auto correct

>hurr you guys see how retarded I am yet durrr

Oh okay, you were just baiting. Carry on.

Radioheads new album is good

Amnesty is actually really good, although it was inevitable to get poor reviews since Alice accused Ethan of being abusive and every site is run by SJWs.

>they are just random noises you'll get used to because that's what happens when you listen to the same fucking thing 10 times until you recognize the shitty patterns

So music then?
I don't even like DG btw.

wow so uncommon

The more I listen to music the more I feel that the only overt genres worth listening to are art music ("classical"), jazz, folk (contemporary and ethnic), and the entire electronic music umbrella (dancey stuff, ambient/idm, experimental/industrial, noise, etc.)

Depending on what it is you want out of music, it is usually covered within one of those genres, while other stuff like rock/pop for example are ultimately useless and deliver inferior experiences.

I agree. I've only been listening to music seriously for 2-3 years, and I am already starting to get this feeling.

I've heard a lot of negative reviews, even by people who think Alice is full of shit.