If you ran a cult society where girls attend a lottery to be sacrificed, how would you kill em?

If you ran a cult society where girls attend a lottery to be sacrificed, how would you kill em?

>pic is example

Tie them up on a pentagram.
First we put nails between finger and nail
Then drill to armpit.
Pore mercury in wounds and lit the bis on fier

drown them with jizz

Bump

bump for intrest

>Give her enormous amount of DMT

Bumpin

like this..

Nice

Only if I can fuck em afterwards.

Fuck, I meant *eat them afterwards.

God fucking dammit autocorrect, I meant fuck them before!

Death by Snu-Snu

You can as long as you are creative with how they die

What do you do

launched from a mach speed catapult miles away into a fucking wall

if they hit the wall, great harvest. god is pleased.

if they miss the wall and survive, we fling them again after they heal.

cut them open with a long knife.
start under the breasts and cut through their torso
like a farm animal basically

Sounds fun. Do they wear any arowdynamic clothes?

Bump

How cruel would you be to her?

no clothing. only glory.

anyone got that video (probably fake) where a naked young woman gets cut open and her blood drips into a bucket?

from the neck, two other people in frame?

complete naked obliteration

If I did it they would need this

i think, i just remember some naked girl and some people standing around cutting her open and big amounts of blood

Cricket bat to the base of the skull

Sounds like a fun way to release stress

Anyone else wanna bone her?

Ritual preparation would be to give them a euphoric drink, then all the priests would gang fuck her in front of the crowd, she'd love it because of the euhphoric drink, then flung into a volcano - old school. Appeasing the gods, people, and priests.

Forgot the pic

Has that really happened? Like volcano sacrifices?

I would create a society that was split up into separate sectors. where social and economic status determined the sector one lives in. Each year, we would hold an annual lottery and women from each sector would be chosen at random. These women would need to compete in a sort of sexual Olympic games like how many gallons of spunk they can stomach before they spew. The loser of the games would systematically be gang raped to death and then her corpse would also be continually gang raped , beaten and stabbed until there was nothing left but a mound of flesh and meat.

Temple of doom style.

Bump

Bump

Nice thread

if i had a cult i'd just be a god and have sex. why would i kill my subjects? i'd even give the beta males some girls so that they'd recruit more for me.

why would i want to kill hot girls.

male priviledge

More?