ITT we guess on what is going to happen to gymnist Hong Un Jong of North Korea when she returns home from Rio

ITT we guess on what is going to happen to gymnist Hong Un Jong of North Korea when she returns home from Rio.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1302110/Claims-North-Korea-World-Cup-squad-tortured-early-exit.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prison camp for sure.

Probably raped and/or whored out, knowing that shithole

Nothing

exactly, she will not exist when she gets home. wouldnt be surprised if her family is already in "custody"

Win medal, get to do lewd stuff with glorious exulted leader

Lose, back to gulag

Also, hey, what is this technological wizardry with the butt part of the leotards? I noticed last olympics and this one that they have some kind of special wedgie prevention tech. Do they glue leotard to butt or what's the magic there?

probably continue training furiously 25 hours a day. I spect life ain't too bad in DPRK if you are one of the few elite. Reckon thats the case everywhere. but what do I know she might get whored out.

eat dog ?

story ??

yes, they basically glue the leotards to their asses. prevents them from riding up.

Oh man this one blonde on the Netherlands team. Yummers. :o

she took a selfie aong side a south korean competitor, giving the peace symbol and whatnot. Kim Jung un will more than likely consider this fraternizing with the enemy, seeing how they are still at war, and Kim Jung is a literal nutjob

this

ok thanks b/ro lets hope she defects

seriously wouldn't surprise me. The worst part for me is that the photo that is trending isn't even from the phone they were taking the photo with. It's from some photographer who saw this and said "how sweet, N and S korea together." while being completely unaware that by sharing this photo across social media would definitely put her life and her family in danger.

NOT GOING TO LIE- LOVED THE PICTURE AND WHAT IS REPRESENTS..SAYING THAT, SHE'S GOING TO DIE A MISERABLE SLOW DEATH AT HE HANDS OF HER GOVT.

THE OTHER WILL RETURN A HERO.

ty

the one givin the peace sign is the south korean tho

I want to cum inside the purple one.

MAYBE NOT. SHE;S 27. SHE;S NOT STUPID. NORTH PROBABLY SPINS IT THAT THEY ARE THE PEACE SEEKING NATION.

OF COURSE YOU DO. SHE'S 13 AND YOU ARE 11. IT'S NATURAL DUDE.

well apparently the football/soccer team got tortured after making an exit in the first stage of the 2010 world cup
they lost to portugal 7-0 in one of those games but coach claimed it was all his fault
topkek

load of shit. they returned heroes since the media lied and said they won the whole thing

hard to claim without any game footage

17, actually.

fuck in that case...nah. still fucking ugly

She is flying to the USA and seeking asylum.
She is hiding on the NBA cruise ship right now.

She fucked up. Her family and friends are already stricken from nk history. Her only recourse is to get last place on purpose as a last fuck you to kim jong and hitch a ride to sk.

She'll be fine. We're not Lebanese-Israeli.

SURE FAT FUCK., THEY SPLICED IT FROM OTHER GAMES TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY WON EVERY GAME...IN FACT THEY SAID NOT ONE GOAL WAS SCORED AGAINST THEM YOU FUCKING MORON

WE ARE TALKING N KOREA, YOU REALIZE THAT HUH DUMMY?

its not that easy, atleast not if you have family still in best korea. if she leaves her entire family is sent to prison

tried to look it up
the manager definitely got sent to prison camp and its unclear if same holds true for the players

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1302110/Claims-North-Korea-World-Cup-squad-tortured-early-exit.html

She's ugly, but for some reason I have a strong desire to fuck her like a rag doll.

북한사람 다 바보이다

Is nobody going to mention their completely disgusting fucked up teeth?

Enough with the all caps text, you are not cool.

North korea sends people to the olympics?

Sex slave.

Yeah that surprised me too

I mean, surely at one point they would have told her to not fraternize with "the enemy" so I would put the blame on her. Dumb girl

>knowing that shithole
Share more of your knowledge, learned friend.

You can see the fear in her eyes.

why does the world let north korea?