discogs.com/Run-The-Jewels-Run-The-Jewels-3/release/9554443
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's ripping boys

Torrent when

bumping

>notice me senpai

I thought you fucks were just memeing

>when danny comes in on "Hey Kids"

call Tickerson is the best track that I've heard so far. Currently at A Report To The Shareholders

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_rR2s4GqBlaK54uEN2WenZZ2n_XnBevs

Here is a link for the lazy

They're gonna get indicted for "Kill your Masters"

it's free on their website dumbshit

Relatable

anyone else hear some beats that remind them of this????

the site is kill. mega where?

runthejewelsstore.com/

here ya go m8

already sent to email, senpai. It's the download link that is kill.

It's their best album

wew lads, how did they do it?

It is also on Spotify.
Pretty good so far imo.

weird, worked for me about 15 mins ago. Didn't get an email, the DL just started immediately in browser.

Just did it again. Just type in your email and click to the right of it, then click RTJ 3 and the DL should start

I'm on 2100 and so far I think I like it more than RTJ2

pretty good

FLAC / WAV Super Digital Edition download where? Was for sale as a pre-order on their site & also comes with an e-mail download for anyone who purchased the 4xLP Edition.

runthejewelsstore.com/rtj-3-super-digital-edition-wav-flac.html

runthejewelsstore.com/rtj3-super-vinyl-4x-lp.html

discogs.com/Run-The-Jewels-Run-The-Jewels-3/release/9554443

It's "Out Of Stock" (for a digital release? wtf) on their site but someone here must have it. I paid $65 plus $9.07 in shipping for the 4xLP edition back when the pre-orders were first announced and now that the album's dropped I was expecting an e-mail with the WAV download link to it like I selected but nothing. I miss what.cd; I'm sure it'd be up there already :(

But seriously, anyone got the Super Digital Edition on WAV and/or FLAC? mega would be great. t. lossless music snob.

(And if anyone else here ordered the 4xLP, did you get the e-mail with the Super Digital Edition or no? I used a shitty burner e-mail and think that may be my problem.)

When that un announced verse at the end of kill your masters on RTJ happens

2016 just had to shit itself one last time before ending. You know it's a shit year when RTJ releases a shit album..

kill yourself

Seconding this request. There (were) two giant files on mega but both are dead now and neither finished before getting baleeted

One was for the flac, one was for the flac plus the 14 flac instrumentals that the people who bought the 4xlp got. anyone got a re-up?

>Tunde Adebimpe is on this

I fucking love that black bastard.