youtube.com/watch?v=utOai15k-tI&

second for church

based apex alpha tensnake does it again bros

youtu.be/LV6MhOjsbc4

for shits and gigs.

37° for Christmas fuckin kill me

xD

Is anyone even fucking in????

youre suppose pretend at the club at this hour !!!!

Even on Christmas lad ffs!

merry "x"mas dudes

U 2 family. Post an emotional tune for me will ya

soundcloud.com/rp_boo/chi-town-ghetto-christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=rpQeV3YxAME

Ahh I need to get to this record. Thanks brother

merry christmas lads

anime grime

it's not Christmas yet guys ?

youtube.com/watch?v=C1S7iBjbaAg

I don't even know what I can post here.

tell me about her, /bleep/

tell me about that special bird who hangs around the same shows, same clubs as you... who you admire quietly from a distance

get it off yr chest mate

deep remixes best remixes
youtube.com/watch?v=p9j8RGTqju0

Leaked Historical Documents Suggest Saudis Weaponised Early Anime Grime For Deterrent Against Ba'ath Regime

any man in

loool

Kurdish Death Campaign Halted In It's Tracks By Love And Light Of Anime Grime, Eyewitnesses Describe "Return Of Angel Gabriel"

merry christgau

Teenage Manchester Leukemia Patient Makes Miraculous Recovery After Pioneering Intravenous Administration Of Anime Grime

Islamic Europe : Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love The Quran

youtu.be/S5XiUbf_Ty4

much better than the mc holocaust version desu

saw tensnake and thought id post

merry christmas lads i love you all so much

and merry christmas s/t

merry christmas lad
[email protected] ;)

merry christmas guys :)

youtube.com/watch?v=4a1Qw4jQqrM

youtu.be/JS0d06MW3sc

I hope y'all have a crappy christmas.

Fuck y'all!

hey pardner enjoy your roast ham with no christmas crackers you weird pagan

lls par

youtube.com/watch?v=zb59J8Fr2Js

This is unreal all the way through †bh

temple sleeper was actually really good

Merry Christmas all

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxR_JJx50Uw

i am such a pathetic loser!

t. feloneezy

celebrating with my shitty family today boys!

divorce means my dad is homeless and my mother gets an unfair majority.

my sister is ignoring her and said she never wants to see her again.

i fucking hate what my life is going towards. no gf, 13 month dry spell. boring science degree. depression throughout last term. anxiety kicks up all the time, but thankfully ive had a clear head the last 2 weeks so it's getting better i guess

at least i can celebrate on nye at a club with headline DJs i dont like with friends whom i dont even care for much

i hope you're all enjoying it more than me

i love you user, please take care of urself

techno is dead to me

that video is the worst thing i've seen yet this week

thank you

what is everyone doing tonight?

spraying festive bars with my stepbrother over pulse xmas

Lewisham mcdeez.........

wanna war me?

any likes to get slightly stoned then go for a drive while blasting bleeps man in

youtube.com/watch?v=KUUoDZTZTNo

fuck off

disgusting behaviour desu
bin yourself

how's that disgusting?

any djs that play good techno above 135?
don't post a german dj i will ignore it

who else going oval space for nye

wolfgang von deutschland

youtu.be/pzQxhpOL2eY?list=PLmZZovfdYaLTxiWwH327ZP_F_fJQxXoVg

zomby gonna be mad about this oneee

gabber gabberson

Hell, my lads, is a place on earth and it's christmas at my Grandma's.
I swear this is the dullest place in the world.

If only things would go back to burning Christmas Trees and Auntie shooting the Goose we're supposed to be having with her hunting rifle while it's in the oven.

Thanks family :v
youtu.be/xmpI1N50cr4

Merry TrumpMas to all!

youtube.com/watch?v=NGVoKqmf4eU

Heinrich Holger zu Techno

I took over the city off a percocet
I took her heart
She was ur girl?
It wasn't working man.

youtu.be/SeMLZLp3hOg

How do we fix the Feloneezy problem lads?

just get felon easy and s/t into the booth and have them clash over anime grime

Oof
youtu.be/nZqyKH8Pe4o

I would murder that kid in a clash

Any man in even

chav cunt brits on suicide watch

ye

how's ur christmas goin s/t

Anyone like epic house

u okay dude?
hope ur christmas gets better

siiiick mix :)

My 14 year old cousin just asked me if I listen to grime

Sh-she knows who skepta is

Set her right and show her some anime grime.

Y'all whatsapp memesters will burn in Hell!

Happy Holidays!!

>THIS is what pards have for christmas dinner

I sucked a cock last night and i regret it now

lls why

Im not gay

you should prob reconsider that

walk where i walk
see what i see
things different, mane
y'know what i mean?

>be a chav
>get an extra "tenner" on our dec. dole cheque
>eat pic related as your xmas dinner in your council housing
>"a-at least we got clubs" you post while smoking butts off the ashtray

Not bad lad :v
Santa got me a mic so I can't wait to record bare things.wbu?

What the fuck is that in between lls

Chinese cheese

Tfw Trudeau cuts ur poutine ration

i never called a girl i've exchanged numbers with at the club

and i did this with like 7 different girls..

What is the Taana Gardner - Heartbeat of other genres, what's the Heartbeat of Techno, of Jungle, of UKG?

>tfw thinking about this cute FAS effay danish girl that wanted my dick in uni but i was too pussy to do anything about it and now im alone on christmas 2 years on

any man feelin me tonight

“I don’t want to do this,” my friend clutched my little 12-year old arm, “it’s scary and cold.” I could not really blame her; I mean I could feel the wind whip through my skin, and a cold shiver run through my body as I looked at the cold slabs in the graveyard, almost like a ghost has just gone through my skin. Even still, I was a curious little boy, and I wanted to try to at least stay for a few more minutes.

“Don’t worry so much,” I assured her even though I was mostly talking to myself, “we just are in a graveyard, looking through it. There is no such thing as ghosts anyway…” My friend just sighed and continued to clutch my arm and held it there. And we continued walking.

It was at this time that we saw a certain gravestone that really piqued our Curiosity. It was almost 10 o’clock PM. We were told to leave the graveyard after around 10:30. The evenly spaced patterns of stone slabs lay straight before Us, mocking our complete fear of walking through this. Maybe watching that ghost movie the day before we walked through the graveyard was not the best idea. We did not really want to stay there any Longer, but I noticed something there that stayed with me since then. A gravestone with a man’s name embedded, a human name of a man who either fell in conflict, disease, or a strange combination thereof. However, it was the year that truly makes me think back, the time that this man died, the time of 1778.

“Wow,” was all that my friend said, “He looks really old.”

Old. That word rings through every Southerner’s life. Old is what makes the South the South, even when the North was made a lot longer than the former. We care so much about our heritage, from the positive like the creation of the South and the revolutionary war, to the negatives like slavery and the Civil War. And even though we had negative experiences, the most important thing is that Southerners have a richer heritage than Northerners do.

A great example of this is the Civil War. Nearly all battles of the Civil War took place in the South. And because of that, there are many gravestones that symbolize the men’s faithful death during their time on the war. These remnants of and to the war can be found all over the South, yet there is nothing there to show off what the North’s past. All the North can boast about is the founding of the New World and maybe the Revolutionary War. Southerners can boast a cacOphony of different historical and symbolic arenas that can be truly tapped into.

That’s why when I went to the gravestone I smiled. Because I understood who I was and where I come from. The gravesTones were a symbol of the South’s great history. And I learned that it is probably a culture that I would love to be in.

“I don’t want to do this,” my friend clutched my little 12-year old arm, “it’s scary and cold.” I could not really blame her; I mean I could feel the wind whip through my skin, and a cold shiver run through my body as I looked at the cold slabs in the graveyard, almost like a ghost has just gone through my skin. Even still, I was a curious little boy, and I wanted to try to at least stay for a few more minutes.

“Don’t worry so much,” I assured her even though I was mostly talking to myself, “we just are in a graveyard, looking through it. There is no such thing as ghosts anyway…” My friend just sighed and continued to clutch my arm and held it there. And we continued walking.

It was at this time that we saw a certain gravestone that really piqued our Curiosity. It was almost 10 o’clock PM. We were told to leave the graveyard after around 10:30. The evenly spaced patterns of stone slabs lay straight before Us, mocking our complete fear of walking through this. Maybe watching that ghost movie the day before we walked through the graveyard was not the best idea. We did not really want to stay there any Longer, but I noticed something there that stayed with me since then. A gravestone with a man’s name embedded, a human name of a man who either fell in conflict, disease, or a strange combination thereof. However, it was the year that truly makes me think back, the time that this man died, the time of 1778.

you shouldn't be driving while under the influence of narcotics you pard

why do pards eat turkey for christmas? also why do you celebrate a day later? also why are you a war-mongering, minority-murdering, fascist oligarchy? also your bleeps suck