Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-6vLCO7vRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

is that supposed to be nu-ghostface?

It was watchable.

>that mask
what the fuck man

It's decent unless you think of the movie as sacred or something.

6spooky5me

I never really liked the films all that much so the show was a bit cringy and engaging for me. Started it with a friend but then I never finished it myself.

However my friend who loves the films loved the show and did watch it all so if you did enjoy the movies its probably worth a shot

the mask looks like it's got a cock in it's mouth

>a bit cringy and engaging

Do you have a brain tumour?

a simple typing error.

It was not engaging is what I meant.

They didn't have the rights to use the original

Scream Queens is better

Yeah but it still looks like those 10$ masks you find in a dumpster

youtube.com/watch?v=z-6vLCO7vRU

>IT WAS A PRANK BRO

Nowhere near as good as the films (except 3), but worth a watch. Slow to start and the plotting is sloppy but most of the character's will grow on you and there's some decent direction.

Maybe post the title of the show, unless you're assuming everyone here is loser who doesn't have a life? We don't all click on every article online, you know?

If it's not an original "SCREAM" then fuck it... because that's who they're obviously marketing it towards (judging from the 1 pic you posted, and the fact that it's a Netflix exclusive). Netflix loves to "bring new life" to old dead things.

So, I was right... it is a new scream. Netflix just LOVES selling nostalgia.

I'm predicting that somewhere in the story they claim that is the "original" mask and has been deformed in someway..... like Vader's mask in Force Awakens.

Again, Netflix is just capitalizing on our memories and bored retards eat it up.

I'm pretty sure that's the point dumbass

>Turn ghostface into a nigger

MTV are the ones to blame.