What do you think Sup Forums

What do you think Sup Forums

Is Donald Trump just a buffoon, or does he harbor the potential for real dictatorship?

Just a buffoon. He can't and won't win. He's far from done with saying dumb shit.

He will be laughably destroyed in the debates.

He'll be a dictator that targets degenerates specifically, which is exactly what we need

/thread

The premise for the question is of course that he wins though, even though most people by now understand it's a long shot.

(But they said that about Brexit too, mind you).

He certainly wouldn't be President for long.

Anyone who posts "/thread" is a homosexual nigger with AIDS. Fact.

Now get back to fucking your spic stepdad you Hillary-voting cunt.

Yours sincerely,

Donald Trump
President

How to spot a liar
1. Post bullshit
2. lie
3. lie
4. lie
5. lie
6. ??
7. lie

You maaaaad xD

>Trump
Do you print out those pictures and wrap them around your dick faggot?

1. Wrong
2. Wrong.
3. Wrong.
4. Wrong.
5. Wrong.
6. Putin isn't a dictator.
7. Wrong.
8. Wrong.
9. Awww, didn't like being yelled at?

>Fucking libtard.

do you thrust with your greasy tiny cock to printouts of anti-Hillary propaganda?

The perfect analogy between what the Donald's son is doing to an elephant he just shot, and what the Donald itself is doing to the Republican Party.

W H A T T H E F U C K
I am a #Hillmissile now.

Must not forget he's got moral support both from Putin and Kim Jong Il.

I don't think he has any intentions to go dictator or even behave like that. I think of it like this: Donald is the guy who buys a 300 foot yacht and he makes the wise decision to hire a full time captain to drive it, because he has no idea what all of the wheels, levers, buttons and electronics actually do. He knows he would crash and burn it so he doesn't actually touch anything, He just wants to take a few selfies at the wheel in his captain's hat and go back to drinking on the terrace, praying that he has assembled a crew that can handle the incoming foul weather.

Putin grew hair, a mustache and turned into Saddam?

Just as Trump made the "wise decision" to file 6 bankruptcies

kek

I meant Saddam, of course!

>implying all dictators are bad
even though he isn't one, cucklord

of course

>Trump loves Kim Jung Un
citation needed.

>Putin dictator.
Please. Germany is closer to a dictatorship now than Russia. Guess which candidate admires Angela Merkel???

Why the fuck do Americans not want to be allies with a capitalist Russia or have peace in Korea?

They may not be ideologically opposed any more, but they're still rivals on the political stage and there's too much bad blood to simply gloss over at this point. On both sides, that is.

There's a fine line between buffoon and dictator. You cross it when you start believing your own crap. Drumpf is on his way to becoming the white Idi Amin.

But I might have to vote for him just to keep Shillary from getting what she wants.

he's a smart con artist. maybe the best con artist to ever live.

thanks comrade

just because russia has been left out in the cold (pun intended) as far as being james bond villains and shit, that doens't mean some horrible shit is still be perpetrated there by putin and his crowd.

fuck off shill

What's really sad is that Trump's preferred form of communication is tweeting.

If you like to show the finger to powers that be;
ever wondered whether you might actually have voted for Hitler if you lived in Germany in the thirties?

Is this where I go to vote for Bernie?

No, you need to go into the past tense. There you can also vote for Ross Perot or Ron Paul.

They were all very smart decisions for restructuring. He never outright failed at running a business. Also he has successfully started and run something like 500 so your talking about a 98% success rate either way...

Despite the financial crisis, he'd be better off investing his inheritance in a mutual fund, by a factor of two.

He wouldn't be the first to be both.

Better to live under an orderly dictatorship than a liberal hellhole.