What is Sup Forums doing for christmas?

What is Sup Forums doing for christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3kPH2MJzlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're mom

i'm gonna play GTA: SA later (bought it during steam sale for nostalgia), eat sausage rolls and chocolate, maybe watch a film and listen to christmas music

what about you what are your plans

Letting poets lie to me.

Listening to RTJ3

listening to bad music and crying

I was playing Dofus but I got my ass kicked by a girl twice

Play games, watch movies, listen to albums the usual

My family is at my uncle/aunt/cousins house. Mom guilt trips me into going every year so I do, but nobody actually gives a shit if I am here or not. waiting for an appropriate time to leave (little after midnight) so I can just go home or go hang out with my friends. Maybe tomorrow on christmas day I'll hit up my qt friend & see if she's back in town for the holidays/winter break, as hanging out with her is p much all I look forward to during the holiday season (she feels the same so it's not like I am a supreme gentleman or anything)

You should all check out this album if you haven't

waking up at 7 in the evening and hoping the Chinese or Japanese is opened

I like that the tv has a hat

my parents retired last year and they're in florida, my coworker got me a few hits of LSD so I think I may take one of those and chill out with some music... all my friends are doing family shit anyway

feel free to suggest music. starting with boards of canada of course, my favorite tripping music. I have some beatles, zeppelin, floyd, and some more psytrance/downtempo shit like bluetech, shpongle, and kalya scintilla.

this album is amaze balls on a few hits on LSD btw, I suggest anyone with an interest in psychedelics to listen to it all the way through

Saving my money for a 2 hr sesh with my domina

The Deviants 3

i might finally get the courage to hang myself

i love bjork

Don't do it.

i lost my job last night over some shit that was just my fault enough for me to have no excuse but just petty enough for me to be bitter about it. i was scheduled tomorrow, so i didn't make plans to go home. everybody else went home, so i will be spending xmas alone in my apartment trying to work out a way not to take out another student loan.

man i only had to hold this raft together for one more quarter....

ain't shit courageous about that, don't kid yourself. you don't get to tie it up with some brave bold, you just die in your apartment and hang there until they find you

rapid cycling with my friend, bipolar disorder

i was planning to do it innawoods, that way no one has to deal with my corpse and i give my body to nature

it still won't mean shit. i know nobody wants to admit that part of the allure of suicide is the imagined redemption/fuck you to god/that'll show em/whatever it might be that suicide means over and above killing yourself. maybe you don't even think that has anything to do with you. but in my experience every suicide fantasy includes some way that suicide is more meaningful than just dying in the woods. if that's you, just realize it won't mean shit. the only thing that would actually satisfy that fantasy is finding a way to be better. i'm just saying, there is never any good reason to kill yourself unless you are in a state of hopeless permanent suffering, which almost nobody is. it isn't an idea or a course of action, it is just a stupid fantasy and every so often somebody makes it real. i imagine as they die they are disappointed

If this is for real, some user on Sup Forums can't tell you what the fuck to do, but I just want you to rethink it, or talk to a loved one about it, especially your family.

Sitting in front of my TV watching Icelandic comic people.

post a pic

You shouldn't.

took a bunch of opiates lol

youtube.com/watch?v=R3kPH2MJzlg

going to my mom's tomorrow around noon, opening gifts and having dinner. it'll be nice to get a proper meal because i can barely afford to eat right now.

as a funny side note, my girlfriend got me medulla on vinyl (we opened each other's gifts a couple hours ago before she went home)