>"Ok user I guess haha... Everyone is in the pool again, let's go!"
>She looks at me and smile
>She is changing clothes again in my sister's room, for the pool
>Muh boner comes back, I go to the bathroom to jerk. I get in the shower
>Thinking about Carol...
>She knoks the bathroom door. "user, can you tell me where are the towels?"
>I have a nasty, bad idea
>"I can't hear you Carol, I'm taking a shower! Open the door"
>She opens the door. I show her my full power boner while I jerk with a soap in my hand
>She looks at me with a... Sad face. Then she closes the door
>I panic
>I dress quickly, get out of the bathroom and go behind her again
>She is playing very happy in the pool with my cousins and sister
>She pretends that nothing happened that day, or at least is what I think
>My sister and Carol are still friends. But she never talked to me again. Not even to say hello
>I am afraid of what can she say about me
>I fucking regret
>I want to kill myself

Reported

You sure are a stupid fag huh?
Why the fuck would you show her your dick while 2 of your cousins are near you?
You should've followed the sign when you dropped her pants down. She was obv pissed.
Atleast she didn't tell anyone get over it.
Or just kys.

/thread

Hey, my cousins were in the pool. And yes, I am so stupid. I regret, for real

>>She looks at me with a... Sad face
>>She is playing very happy in the pool with my cousins and sister

Thats very sad..... and fucked up.
I got sad.

Please just somehow apologize in the near future

How does it feel knowing that no one will ever love you because you're a disgusting monster?

You sickfuck

beta/10

But how? If I touch the topic, then she can get pissed.
I thinked so much about it. My conscience weighs me so much. I shouldn't have done that

1440 X 956
on bin g

How am I supposed to fap to this

user

just whenever she passes near you, and or nobody is around, just say SORRY CAROL
She'll know what ur talking about.
If she stops and looks at u, and/or responds, then explain urself

Or send her an email, txt, something.

I dont know, just my opinion.
The part where she looked at u with a sad face, then went to play happily just broke my heart.

You're a faggot for not forcing yourself on her like a real alpha would. Fucking beta male, you deserve to be raped for that

what?

Great job, op.

You get all of the perks from being a pedo, socially ostracized for example, and you didn't even get any underage pussy.

It's like you're paying for it, but it doesn't matter that you're an utter failure even as a predatory pedophile.

Could you kill yourself, or would you botch that too?

HES A FUCKING PEDOPHILE YOU NIGGER FAGGET

So are you, unless you don't belong here.

stop being egoistic fuck and get help.

so?
what do user

shouldnt he apologize

Ow je... I don't want to cry. Thanks user.

don't apologize, just fix yourself

she was 10, she's 13 now, shit would blow up if you mention it.

this. and stop fapping to underdevelopped children

He doesn't have anything to apologize for. She was asking for it.

He has nothing to fix about himself. He was born liking superior pussy.

That's why I am afraid to apologise. I don't know what to do

he still should. theres no way she forgot

should apologize, then kill self

Do not contact the victim.

She will do nothing.

But you will live with the fear that it could all come down on you in a second. And it will be your best alternative.

He just needs to put it behind him. Worse case scenario she says something, he denies, and nothing ever happens

see

Was it pedo if he was 17?

according to government yes according to logic no

Fuck what he needs, that's selfish.

Yeah, let's make the bitch remember it, have to talk to 30 different people about it, over and over, on record and have everyone find out because he needs closure.

Live with it, user. You're gonna carry that weight, it's only fair.

dude she doesn't know if you were being a pedophile, or just an autistic fuckhead idiot. if you apologize three years later it will be obvious that you are both.

if she gives a shit she might mention it to you someday, and by then hopefully she'll understand enough about 17 year old boys that she can make some sense of it and you can explain yourself in a way that wouldn't count as some kind of crime

don't fucking text her or email her, that would just incriminate you. worst advice ever

murica's?
what if he was 17 and she 14? it cool?
how about 13 and 11?

that would make all of us and almost every school student a pedo

are you retarded
she can't have forgotten, op should apologise
not apologising would be the selfish choice

>I want to kill myself

And you should you fucking monster.

Worst case scenario:
>Carol around 16 - 17
>hangs out with ya cousins
>they'll talk 'bout the creep down the street
>Carol says: yeah... btw your cousin is a fucking creep too
>Carol is telling the story

You'll know if your cousins going to act strange in front of you at your next family reunion

Of you don't want to apologize because your a pussy try to destroy their friendship. Carol and your cousins shouldn't have contact anymore

Don't mind the typos nigga

I still think it would be best for everyone if he just killed himself.

Hey I found the remedy for your guilt faggot. Maybe if you do this in front of her she'll forgive you? You won't know til you try.

Yeah, she can.

People suppress bad shit.

You just want the shit to hit the fan. There's no point, you wouldn't even know if it did.

Don't listen to those stupid fucks, you were GLORIOUS (I envy you) you pushed it kinda far but still I like the effort, most of these fags are jerking it to your story all the while beating you down for your actions

Don't apologize for shit, it may actually be that she forgot and then the memories resurface and she gets "traumatized", next thing you know now you're facing criminal charges and your family has disowned you, just don't give a fuck user, like the glorious user I know you are.

BTW epic loli thread going on here (OP of said thread), I posted links to gigs of shit, get in if you want some good shit -

user you didn't do anything wrong just learn to control your fucking urges mate.
I highly doubt anything will come of this and if it does just say she walked in on you showering looking for towels.
You have to be careful your mind can get you into some bad situations if you let it.

just say Carol Hey
> she Looks at you
Sorry you know (sad Face like crying)
go slow to her and Hug her and say stupid shit like you were confused and that shit

samefag

Don't forget to hug her very tight

I know full well not to violate a fucking child, as a 17 year old guy.

yeah i just realized...

srsly OP, why

Tell us more i like the Story

dont apologize
just forget it

kekek i forgot for a second i was on Sup Forums

I'm not op, if there was any confusion

>be me
>be 23
>meet 17 year old sister for first time (each lived with a different parent)
>get on well
>end up in bed together hugging
>one thing leads to another and before long we are fucking every which way in every hole
>goes on for 3 years
>one day out of nowhere she calls while i'm on my way home and says she doesn't want to do it anymore and that it's wrong
>not one single sign before that
>everything amazing and incredible up to that phone call
>i get home and she is gone
>33 now
>never seen her again
>only girl i ever loved
>hottest ass i ever fucked
>regret

don't fuck your relatives, it ends badly

Pic or it didnt happen

Damn user, you're moron. The dick showing would've still been fine, but you making eye-contact with her while furiously jacking off is just overdoing it. Also, are you an ugly/fat fuck with a small cock? Hence the reaction maybe...

>don't fuck your relatives, it ends badly
>gets to fuck a hot piece of ass
>she doesn't get pregnant
>she leaves of her own accord allowing you to seek out different pieces of ass
>gr8 b8 m8

Also this -

Don't apologise and explain in writing OP. Do not be a dumb cunt unless you want to spend time picking up soap and taking dick from Tyrone.
Forget about the whole situation and never bring it up again.
Fuck girls your own age or kill yourself.
This is the best advice you're going to get you mentally ill cunt.

Yours Sincerely
user

I'm not an ugly guy, but that's not the point. She got sad because she wasn't suposed to see my cock. She is not suposed to see anybody's cock. Not being 10. I overstepped. I shouldn't have done that. That's all.

user has pleb resolution

at least u are aware.

She used to like you, in a happy, inocent kid way. Sad face was bcause she felt so disapointed and u let her down

I was in Same Situation but i stoped at the Part when you pulled down her pants so i see what could've Happend to me thank god it didnt :-)

Tell us the story bro

Stop being such a sad pussy. Showing your dick is fine, if you make it out to look like an accident. A girl her age should redden like a tomato. At least that's what my sister in law did when my cock touched her innocent eyes for the first time. But I wasn't furiously jerking it, just semi-hard, innocent unintended-looking cock-flash. You fucked up by overdoing it. It's too awkward to bring it out now, so whatever, stop stressing out so much about it, she ain't going to do shit about it after three years, if she hadn't until now.

Uh, I think you are missuunderstanding me. After that, I realized that it is wrong.

Sure whatever. After your experience I'm not even surprised. Such an autist as you'd probably go as far as raping the poor girl if she didn't have the reaction she had. Probably for the best.

If this is true then it's gonna come back to haunt you big time. She's gonna tell your cousins eventually and then your cousins will tell their parents and it will eventually get to your parents too

>After that, I realized that it is wrong.
Then KYS faggot, you've disappointed me greatly, I thought you were glorious ;_;

you sick fuck, people like you are scum.

nice b8 m8

You stupid fuck, you can't even read signals from a 10 year old girl.

you should have fapped like mad before she could leave

>the dick showing would've still been fine
no, no it's not fine she's fucking 10

>give your self two black eyes and tiny hand marks around your throat
>gag your self with socks and tape
>lock your bathroom door
>tie your self up
>frame the 10 year old to be the rapist

If she's fine, it's fine.

no. its fine. trust me

Fuck you, Shaggy! You judgemental twat! Go solve a dick mystery!

why do you think showing your dick to a small child is fine?

If you do this there's no outcome that won't work for you, either they believe you, or they declare you to be insane and they ship you off the nervous hospital.

they like it. didnt you know?

Why the fuck wouldn't it be? It's just a part of the body, it's not like you're making her choke on it.

trips dont lie

checkd

are you actually defending showing your dick to a little girl, you can't be serious right now...

How often is she around? Is it mutual awkwardness?

its really ok

You must be new to Sup Forums, or Sup Forums just became too toxic for me, fucking normies flooded this place

>fucking normies flooded the place
so just because I think that it is wrong for an adult to flash their genitalia at small children that makes me a normie...how fucking deluded are you? seriously.

A few times a month. Yes it is

no, i dont think you understand what we are saying. like if you home alone with a small chilled you just take your penis out and like start talking about what it is and stuff

yes, exactly, i fapped to a woman eating a mouse alive, i fapped to the though of flashing my dick and I fap to corpses being fucked. I support Trump when he says Clinton should be assassinated. You're a normie and this place is infested with the likes of you.

>just take your penis out and like start talking about what it is and stuff
thats different to fapping in front of them to...

at one point she will tell her parents. Be ready for the police to knock on your door.

Witnessed

well its ok if you ask if the mind or not

kys

I'm far from being a fucking normie, I just don't think it is right to get your dick out and show it to a small child, I couldn't give a fuck what you fap too as long as it isn't affecting others but whipping out your dick for a small kid is you fucking weirdo, and please explain to me how my opinion on flashing kids makes me a normie, please explain.

By giving a fuck about what other people feel and think

She may not have forgotten, but there's no reason to bring it up again, especially since you're over 18 now