Tell me why we should make guns illegal

Tell me why we should make guns illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

illegal for Black people :)

They could be used to kill people in the wrong hands

Nah. Regular blacks, especially the ones legally able to own and carry, tend to be some of the best people ever(at least here in GA).

Not good enough. Since the wrong hands tend to get ahold of already illegal guns.

Ur from MURICA?

Yes. GA to be specific. Literally best gun laws in the world

>Yes. GA to be specific. Literally best gun laws in the world
idaho fag checking in, concealed carry legal by default

That's all fine and well depending how you feel but I do feel like some people shouldn't be carrying at all. That being said I still wish we had constitutional carry. I guess you could weed out the assholes with gun ownership restrictions. I was really talking more about what we can and can't own. Also you niggas need to get your gun shows in check. You HAVE to have an FFL in GA to rent a booth.

>I do feel like some people shouldn't be carrying at all
you sound like a fucking libshit, shut the fuck up

because they're illegal for me to own them so fuck everyone else

>gun laws
>laws
>best

lol

Because nobody but police should be able to defend themselves from criminals.

Arizona. Ours are better.

they should be made illegal for anyone with sub-saharan ancestry.

this means Blacks. they cause most of the gun crime and deaths while being a minority of the population. they are not fit to have this right

We shouldn't. People who think gun control is reasonable are just ignorant about firearms and don't know what their "statistics" actually mean.

Because amerifats are too stupid and violent to handle guns responsibly.
Where I am, guns are legal for people and we donĀ“t have nearly 10 % of the violence that you guys have.

They shouldn't be made illegal. Guns have been around for a very long time. Only recently has this become a problem and it's fabricated

In an ideal world, any technology designed to kill people would be restricted. Yes people can ALWAYS find a way to kill if they are committed to doing so. There is no need to make it easy and convenient. There is no reason that people should be entitled to them, and as dangerous weapons there is reason to restrict them.

THAT SAID! To attempt to make all guns illegal is unrealistic and impossible in america at this time. It would need to be a slow progression of restricting the types of weapons (assault rifles, high power sniper rifles etc) and ensuring that who owns which gun is tracked, that people with a history of psychotic behaviour or previous conviction for violent crimes cannot own them. That illegal firearm sales be made incredibly prosecuted. Adding electronics to guns to palm-print encode them, or send a ping from their GPS location with a timestamp when fired, would also cust down on criminal misuse.

How many niggers do you have?

Seriously, 90% of our "gun violence" is just Jamal shooting Tyrone with an illegally purchased Hi-Point.

I don't think all guns should be illegal. Just most of them.

In regards to the main reasons gun nuts use for having firearms, defense and hunting:
If you need more than a revolver to defend yourself, you were probably going to die anyway.
If you need more than a bolt action rifle to hunt, you suck at hunting and shouldn't be hunting.

Anything magazine fed, and especially anything fully automatic does not need to be in the hands of non military/police.

Only 6 chamber revolvers and bolt action rifles should be legal to the public.

Because guns fucking kill people I don't want my kids playing with a gun and how are you going to defend yourself against the US military which is the gun most people try to counter this argument with if you don't respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Norway, a country in which guns are only permited for hunting purposes has pretty much no gun violence whatsoever

you burgers could learn from them

cuz they are too damn cool

Georgian here. agreed

>extended mag
>glock

r u black

I hate summerfags like you. I cant wait til the mods ban you and all i see is a big fat red post that says If you don't respond to this post your gun will jam in your sleep tonight. :)

And what, pray tell, gives any person the right to make those decisions for others?

BTW, everything without a bolt isn't full auto.

Piece of shit

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

"And what, pray tell, gives any person the right to make those decisions for others?"
Do you know how Democracy works?

"BTW, everything without a bolt isn't full auto."
I'm aware. I'm including semi auto among the guns that should be illegal outside of revolvers and bolt actions.

So much this, fuck i hate living in oakland sometimes.

you clearly don;t realize that most murders are committed with semiautomatic pistols

OP claiming ID

Guns are a right, carrying them concealed is a privilege. What don't you libtards get

Because stupid people won't have access to guns anymore then. As always it's not the problem frightening me but what stupid people do woth it is.

Understood. Will shut damn mouth

You should have to have an IQ higher than 120 in order to have a weapon.

> mfw born in Australia

If Apple started packaging handguns with their product, this gun debate would dissapear.

I can't stand fucking leftist retards but if you genuinely think there aren't people out there that shouldn't have guns you're delusional.

I'm so sorry for your loss

You missed the point Skippy. I asked what person. Singular. Because that's where this is headed. An Executive Order, signed by 1 person.
So, do YOU know how the government works?

Restricting the size of magazines does make sense, and can be done without infringing on the right to bear. I'm afraid it's like thinking making beers 10 oz instead of 12 will prevent all drunk driving deaths. Sad!

I do realize that. And my position isn't based on stopping all murders.
My position is based on trying to prevent some asshole from killing dozens of people in the span of a few minutes.
We can not going to stop all gun deaths. But we can minimize them by taking away firearms that offer quick reload.

Here's a great fucking reason why i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

Tell me how making drugs illegal worked out for us.

Blah blah to protect us from a tyranical government blah blah.... aka to kill people who support a tyranical government you fucking faggot.

well, that would rule out BLM,SJW's, Police, politicians, e.t.,c from ever owning a gun.

So if we only sold cars that went 25mph, there would be no more fatal car accidents either

Winrar (op btw).
Skimming this while I buy steaks. Yes. I'm armed.

Don't get your puss in a pucker, Shillary

Even with the threat of an executive order, you think a congress full of republican AND democrats getting their dicks sucked by the NRA would let it happen?

And I'm not talking about restricting magazine size. I'm talking about removing them completely. Just revolvers and bolt actions.
I'ts not about minimizing the size of the beer. It's closer to restricting hard liquor and having people drink beer only.

Ok, I got you on the magazine size thing. I concede that point. But you may want to google executive order

You're talking in absolutes. I'm not.
I'm not saying we'd stop all deaths. But if we prevent some, then we should.

everyone who cant have guns, have them so honestly its a wash

Nigga have you been to mississippi? Best gun laws ever

To show that the liberals government won't stop there and it will ban all non government issue knives and blades.

I think he meant that this is America and those people should have the freedom to make that call themselves.

Except outlawing guns doesnt actually save any lives. It just disarms law abiding citizens and changes the method of murder.

>I support background checks

t. cuckold

We shouldnt

guns are for pussies
the NRA is the biggest group of scared-of-their-own-shadows cowards the world has ever known

>alien gear holster

Mah nigga

I'm not talking about disarming law abiding citizens. There's plenty of sweet revolvers I'd love to own.
And restricting gun ownership to only revolvers and bolt action rifles allows people to stay armed, while preventing mass murders where the shooter can kill dozens of people in just a few minutes.

So I can become your neighborhood arms dealer and make bank

So take away gunrights from millions of Americans because of a few isolated incidents?

You realize if we take away gun rights from the good guys that only leaves bad guys with guns? And the police who take about 10-15 minutes to show up

But but but, if we banned ALL guns, the criminals could never get any ever! We made cocaine illegal and no one ever does it anymore.

Seriously. Fuck the NRA.

Their guzzle more cum from politicians than a $1 whore at the RNC.

But all your doing is taking autos from those law abiding citizens and leaving them with single shots to defend against criminals who have autos because they dont care about the law.

You can't take away the rights of millions of Americans because of isolated incidents if you take away gang violence using illegally obtained weapons Americas gun crime is very low

Read the thread.
I'm not talking about restricting all guns, just revolvers and bolt action rifles.

Read the thread, monkey.

I fucking love it. Ill never have a different holster as long as they keep making them

if you ban guns...good peopel can defend themselves from people who illegaly get guns

Its simple if you want my auto come take it

Tell me about all the automatic gun fights law abiding citizens are getting into with criminals, genius.

That's still taking away gun rights you fucking idiot

So I have 6 shots against criminals who have access to a wide away of weaponry?

Are you fucking slow?

Constitution doesn't specify. And your feelings don't trump my rights. Thank god. Also ARs are used in less than 1% of crime so there's no statistical evidence to support banning them.

good thing literally nobody on any reasonable side of the political spectrum wants to "make guns illegal"

I don't think we need to force Americans to hand over their guns. If you have a clean record, keep it.
If you have a history of violence, tough shit. Should've kept your shit together.

But I think the restrictions I'm talking about should be put in place for future gun purchases.

Hillary does. Any specified ban is a stepping stone to full on confiscation. And she wants another superfluous AWB

Tell us about all the gun fights you get into.

Your still doing jack shit besides taking autos from people who have a right to have them
This i can agree with but the problem is where do we draw the line and how in depth can a check go without invading someones rights

All you amerifags can keep your guns if you'd like for "self-defence" (though who needs to defend themselves with an AK that isn't ISIS?)
But just do one thing for yourselves: Ban open carry

This has a 2 fold effect.

Firstly, it makes it easier to spot criminals from a distance. As it stands, in Open Carry areas, if someone is walking down the street armed to the teeth, how should police know to stop them? If there is no Open Carry, anyone walking down the street with a visible gun is immediately recognisable as a threat and police can act before a single shot has been fired.

Secondly, in response, anyone who truly wants to go to the effort of shooting someone now has to carry smaller firearms, reducing the damage that person can do (harder to shoot up a school with a pistol than with an AR)

If you think about it for a second, you'd realise how dumb Open Carry really is

>talking like this isn't how it is already

Oh my lord the ignorance

How big is the country you live in or what country do you live in, because America is a big place so numbers will be higher.

Fuck off nigger i shouldnt have to explain why im going down the street or road with my gun. Especially if im just going to my hunting spot or taking my gun to the shop.

That's funny when the deadliest "school" shooting was two pistols. And since you're clearly not American fuck off with your non mattering opinions.

So my personal experiences should reflect all gun owners??
You realize how anecdotal you're being?
There are plenty of examples of gun owners using their rights to protect themselves

so you can stop making these faggot threads, faggot

Because if we don't, I'll shoot you

Lol buthurt

Lol yes. When you start talking about trying to infringe on my rights and then it turns out you have no right to an opinion on the matter yeah, I might get a little booty blasted

Killing people = Destroying Government Property.
This is why suicide is illegal.
You are not a person, you are Government Stock and are treated as such.

Also Idaho fag, that's not really true, yes under Ann's law we have Constitutional Carry, but you should still get a permit. Our process for getting a permit is recognized in 44 states. To add to this point, if you use your concealed carry and kill someone, even in self defense, you had better have a permit, because of you don't, you will be fucked in court.

>Firstly, it makes it easier to spot criminals from a distance. As it stands, in Open Carry areas, if someone is walking down the street armed to the teeth, how should police know to stop them? If there is no Open Carry, anyone walking down the street with a visible gun is immediately recognisable as a threat and police can act before a single shot has been fired.
First off crimminals don't want to even bother commiting crimes because everyone around them is armed to the teeth.

>Secondly, in response, anyone who truly wants to go to the effort of shooting someone now has to carry smaller firearms, reducing the damage that person can do (harder to shoot up a school with a pistol than with an AR)
Really dude? All you have to do is buy a rifle, drive up somewhere, get out of your car, and start shooting people. A mass murderer isn't going to go "shit no open carry... Guess I gotta bring my conceal carry gun to mass murder people".

If you really want to debate these points you should use actual evidence rather than "muh opinion". Show statistical evidence showing that there is a correlation with the problems you listed and open carry otherwise can can just respond like I did above and we're pretty much both equally valid.