I kind of want to be objectified and degraded

I kind of want to be objectified and degraded

That's gay.

You are objectively a fuckin faggot and should kys

yeah probably I guess

show feet

kind of? you can't even make up your mind about that? Pathetic. I don't know how you live with yourself you sad little coward. The world is going to punk you out as soon as you get out from under the protection of parents & uni. Weak ass little bitch

I'm horribly insecure about my feet

I've supported myself since I was 16 but your aggressive tone is kind of turning me on

show us your butthole

okay

so you've been punking yourself out all by yourself since you were 16, no wonder you such a fucked up faggot

Nice choice in rubber cock.
Pics of it inserted?

nice, any chance of seeing that butthole with balls hanging?

ohp

You are such a perfect little fucktoy. You want a real man's cock in that ass, don't you? You want to hear him tell you how you are just a piece of meat to fuck, and nut off in. Spread that asshole open and show us how bad you fucking want it, slut!

What is there to objectify? We can barely even see your homo cock. Can't even get hard.

Get it balls deep!

deeper

mmm I want it so badly, fuck me please

Put more girl clothes on. You don't need boy clothes anymore

kill yourself faggot

Oh, you do want it, you little skank! First, you are going to lube it up with your pretty little mouth! Take it all the way into your throat, spit on it! Show us how deep you would take it using that dildo you have. Show me haw badly you want to feel my cock pulsing inside that slutty asshole of yours!

What kind of object? A spooky Halloween decoration, you fucking skeleton?

spread your legs wider for me then, slut

Third nipple!

as a straight man, the only way I'd fuck a weak submissive little twink faggot would be if he begged for it

can you beg for it?

>tiny red balls and dick
explain

picture of dat mouth begging for a sweer load.

bump for pics.

cmon op dont be a fggt, or actually be one but deliver you little fucker.

hey boi, deliver boi, i need to cum boi. daddy needs cummies boi.