ITT: Prove miata drivers aren't faggots

ITT: Prove miata drivers aren't faggots.

story
>friend wants miata
>gayest fucking car in the world
>says it's the best car in the world
>buys car
>car turns out to be shit
>cry because some faggot told him it was the best car
>become a faggot

You can't.

I'm going to get mine in 1 month

a red one

Miatas are awesome

Miatas are cool AND gay as fuck. If you want a car enthusiasts to suck your dick, get one. If you want girls to suck your dick, don't.

Just think, in 15 years, a bunch of high schoolers will speed around that streets in those 2016 Miatas.
They aren't the best car, but they are fun for how cheap they are.

I used to have one. They're incredibly fun to drive. It's the only car I've ever owned that I've not had to drive fast to have fun.

Who fares what anyone else thinks?

If I gave any fucks about what others thought, than I wouldn't own a Miata.
If you need a big truck for validation, you got deeper issues going on.

2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 here. I'm considering a '16 in a couple years as a second when the MSM is paid off.

Girls like Miatas. If you have a red Miata, girls will see that you have a red convertible, nothing more.
However, if you put nigger rims, plasti-diped neon blue, and a carbon fiber hood on it, girls will recognize it as some tacky, ricer garbage.

Anyone who knows anything about cars knows Miatas are awesome cars. Find me one car expert that disagrees. Who gives a fuck what the average sub-100 IQ Chad thinks?

I wanna get one but the hardtop conversion is too much

Yeah. Same issue I'm having. 3-4k for a new hardtop plus paint and all is also enough money for some decent mods.
I figured I'll just replace the fabric whenever it wears out. 12 years on the original top so far and still looks great so I think it will be a while.

OP here.

>find me an expert that disagrees.

Perhaps experts don't know a good car when they see one. All miatas I've come across on the street ain't got shit against my '97 Civic VTEC. That's a proper car.

No such thing as a FWD race car.

OP is the faggot.

Baaaaaaaiiiit

That's just your opinion... no one actually cares though...

>97 Civic VTEC

My dad drove one of those. But then he got a job...

that is literally every car. 10 year old mercedes get driven by 16 year old kids too. so what?

Dubs of truth.
Miata owners are massive faggots mostly because of what they do to their cars. Slammed to the ground until they drive like shit.

Same for Civics though...

there are 3 kind of people driving a miata:
1) women
2) faggots
3) betas who like to be cucked or friendzoned from faggots or women.

Why a miata when you could get a z4?

official cool car of faggots and manlets.

seriously what real man can even fit in one of these tin cans?