/got/ general

old

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69384384/#69384638
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cersei will light the wildfire caches in the finale - killing Loras, Margery, and the High Sparrow (unsure if Olenna dies). Also the Hound kills Thoros of Myr.

spoiler where

>No. Trial by combat is denied so The Mountain doesn't do much this season. He does get to have his way with Septa Unella though. We also see Lyanna Stark.
>Lyanna whispers something to Ned before she dies. We then see a baby, and the very next scene we see Jon.

>Had to google Northern Conspiracy. Not sure if it's a conspiracy, but Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard.

>Might've be House Mormont. The recruiting scene is pretty funny as Jon, Sansa, and Davos make these great speeches on why she should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

>Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay's arrow hits him and he dies in Jon's arms. Sansa is the smart one. She tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead.

>Hmm maybe I'm remembering incorrectly and that meeting happens in episode 5? Pretty sure it's in the next episode. Either way, what does definitely happen in the next episode is Jorah and Daario see Dany and are about to save her. She tells them she doesn't need to be saved and instead has them help lock her in a tent with the other Khals.

>Osha dies in her very next scene. Don't think we actually see Rickon get tortured. He has very little screen time. And not sure about SmallJon.

>And yes lots of major characters die. Mostly in the finale. Don't wanna spoil all of them but Tommen does die. He commits suicide by jumping out of a window.

BRAN IS WW

BRAN IS WW

BRAN IS WW

>>Osha dies in her very next scene. Don't think we actually see Rickon get tortured. He has very little screen time. And not sure about SmallJon.

Does this nullify everything?

ansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn’t know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well. During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis’ old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I’m concerned.

The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly “theifs of the highway” in the Riverlands or something. Ian McShane’s former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the “Brotherhood”-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian’s character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane’s character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.
Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems.

Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron from what I understand. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think). At least not on-screen.

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest “doing something”, whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to “protect something”, but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night’s King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night’s King senses this (grabbing Bran’s arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the “door”, so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don’t hear.
There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his “Birds”).

He is the danger.

xD

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie’s camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with “strangling” him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie’s tent. He doesn’t like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn’t believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.

>the leaks were true
>no cleganebowl
>Jaime goes to river run and is still a huge prick
>Blackfish dies

That feel when you realize the reason Hodor was scared of thunder when they were in the tower that night is because he was hearing the sounds of the door. Seriously. Watch both scenes back to back. The sound is identical

:(

Where the fuck is the Spiderman/GoT-Crossover-memery?
>Hodor! Fix the fucking door!
We have the technology.

You guys think Littlefinger is lying about the Blackfish? I think so, but I don't see any reason why he would.

So instead of the White Walkers being some sort of beautiful and unknowable beings of cold, the antithesis of men, they're not just biological weapons made by the CoTF that went crazy?

>Jaime and Brianne both on their way to River run
>Both intercepted by the Brotherhood Without Banners
>Enter Lady Stoneheart
>Both swing for treason
Odds of this happening?

TIME TRAVEL KINO

Howland Reed better be in that Tower of Joy scene because he's the Only Living Witness to Ned's Promise.

he isn't. BF and the BWB will force Brienne to betray Jaime fulfilling the same function as Stoneheart.

except no

They can't just say HOLD THE DOOR is the reason why Hodor is a retard. It's the worst contrivance I have actually ever seen in a show or movie.

Idk, it makes a lot of sense though.
Maybe you're just overthinking it m8. You should calm down, it's just a show. Don't watch it if you don't like it, i'm sure the producers and the millions of others who watch it and will continue to do so won't mind.

Game of Thrones is pandering to a vocal minority of people after having received backlash due to Sansa's "rape" scene (in which she married a man knowing that the tradition of consummating the marriage would be upheld, making it consensual sex).
Men have been consistently seen as wronging women, with women never undeservingly wronging men and only occasionally wronging other women; this is seen in many examples. One primary example is in the case of the Iron Islands from Season 6, Episode 5, where Euron Greyjoy is named king after devaluing his female opposition with a slew of argumentum ad hominem attacks, displaying that the woman was wronged due to her gender and her gender alone, while her opposition (Euron) made a strictly illogical and irrational argument, showing him to be a fool incapable of what she was capable of.
There has also been a dramatic increase in the power of women in the series and the power of men has been greatly decreased. In Dorne, a woman claims authority after the male authority figure is assassinated (and his son as well). For Bran, his only protector is a strong and independent female, and he is clearly her inferior in every way except for importance to the plot, which is an arbitrary superiority. Jon Snow and the men of the night's watch clearly defer a lot of judgment to Sansa Stark, who claims to be the only one capable of uniting the people of the North against the Boltons; I suspect that it is no mistake that she is female. Brienne is displayed to likely be the most competent fighter on the show and defeated two of the most respected male figures, Stannis and the Hound, while her male squire is shown to be incapable of doing much of anything. Theon defers to his sister. The king defers to his mother. The queen is shown to be strong-willed and capable, while her brother is weak and gives in to torture.
It is clear that this pandering exists, and it is reasonable to be upset by the decline of quality it caused.

Past, Present and Future KING IN THE NORTH

HALT DIE TÜR
HAL DI ÜR
HALDIR

>Bran ends up leading the Others

Did the catfish guy successfully kill Bradamante?

a contrivance is normally when something helps or hurts the characters. this is more a one-off incidental backstory flourish.

i want to make her oink

0%

We Dark Tower now

BRAN CAN NOW WARG INTO MOUNTAIN AND THE HOUND AT THE SAME TIME

IT'S CONFIRMED GUYS

Having dragons and being immune to fire seems pretty irrelevant compared to someone who can fucking time travel.

Seconded. BEND YOUR KNEES FAGGOTS!

Can't see shit captain

HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Could Bran warg into this?

It's truearchive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69384384/#69384638

toppest kek

>be a large kid, a commoner but girls still like me because I'm a big guy
>I'm a stableboy but I can move up, I just have to work hard
>suddenly my mind is taken over by a specter from the future who looks like a skinny gay kid
>He commands me to "hold the door" but there is no door so instead it cooks my brain, the pain is beyond imagining
>What's left of my mind is barely functional, the Stark family uses me as slave to clean up shit for the next thirty years, forever alone can only say one word over and over
>Finally see that evil kid again, he's one of the Starks!
>The little brat is royalty and immediately starts giving me orders
>I want to kill him for ruining my life but he takes over my mind again and commands me to protect him instead
>Curse him, I was so close to vengeance but now I must protect the creature I hate most in the world!
>Stark uses me as a slave to carry him on my back and wipe his ass
>Sometimes he possess me and forces me to murder people
>Sometimes he commands me to pleasure him or Osha, the ways they use me is beyond imagination
>He rides me up north like a mule, to a crazy fucking cave in the ice
>He fucks up and gets us attacked by zombies
>My god he's going to leave me behind to hold this door
>He sacrificing me to save himself
>The zombies are stabbing and biting me, the pain dear god the pain, but I cant disobey his iron command HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR
>The zombies are tearing me apart, at least I'll finally be free of this mind control nightmare
>Curse you Stark, curse you for all time you monster. I hope one day someone makes you pay for my ruined life
>You only have a thirty second head start, I can still see you in the fog, and these zombies are fast as lightning and they can track that mark
>They'll be on you right after this door drops and their tear you to fucking pieces, no one ever deserved it more
>Burn in hell!

COLD HANDS HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Seriously hope the Others exterminate human fucking shits, just look at all those retard characters in the show and tell me you don't want them gone.

that pistol has a stupid looking magazine

>All these people talking about god Bran
>No one talks about the new best character on the series

Bran could literally go to past and warg into the mad king's mind telling him to stop burning everything

if time travel could be used to solve problems don't you think Bloodraven would have fucking sorted everything out by now, he's had decades for God's sake.

Literally none.

>The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly “theifs of the highway” in the Riverlands or something. Ian McShane’s former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the “Brotherhood”-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian’s character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane’s character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.

Thirded. Long live the King.

THE WAR WAS LOST

THE TREATY SIGNED

fuck off everything about the kingsmoot was awful especially this danish eurovision presenting cunt

>Wants to build the world's largest fleet to just give it away like a cuck

Bloodraven is Brann
He did all of that then came back into the past to train himself

I HELD THE DOOR
ACROSS THE LINE

There's no fucking Coldhands in the show fool. Just like there's no more Mance Rayder.

DABID HOLD THE DOOR

I HAVE A NAME
BUT NEVERMIND

BENJEN

THE NIGHT'S KING IS MY PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE

no but he could warg into this

Bran confirmed for evil and fucked everything up to begin with.

>Implying he won't find dragon horn and steal everything from Kelly C

>kingsmoot was fucking pathetic some dudes on some hill
>no Aeron, no Victarion, no Reader, no dragonhorn, no Farwynd, etc.
>Euron looks like shit, stupid speech
>kinslaying is no problem
>still no longships for the Ironborn
>finally show driftwood crown, but it is cheap as fuck too
>drowning ritual makes no sense (no CPR)

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2

What the fuck, why?

That's a clip faggit. You thought everything was a magazine because of seeing people get corrected. You thought you'd avoid this and look smart. Well you're the fool and you've been corrected.

killing the blackfish ofscreen is something D&D would actually do.

Have this in HD

because d&d can't into character development

"ooh they're fucked now!"

"right lads everyone start cutting down trees!"

10/10 villain

Defend this

>cold hands actually comes to save bran and jewboy

screencap this

>this general right now

thank you, ser!

Lady Sansa asked you a question!

Anyone else watching the Preacher tonight?

Euron's a faggot, Yara and Theon are the true leaders. Obviously plenty believe in them too

>HURRRR DURR DURRRRRRRRRRR

What was the point of this scene? Who even was this fat nerd kid? Do we really need to see some retard having seizure while Hordor is protecting Bran?

There was literally 50x as many people riding away on those ships as Euron has with him.

Instead or riding away why didn't those people just kill all of Euron's supporters.

How come they didn't see this when they were drowning Euron?

>and I will not warn myself not to warg without me and tip off the other version of me who is the Night King! Mwhahahahaha!
>And now to warg Petyr Baelish!

>let's go murder my family members then build me a gorillon ships
>FUCK YEAH UR DA BEST KING

>Bran sees Ironborn cutting down all the trees
>He travels to the past and activates the White Walkers in order to stop them

fuck it was so bad I didn't even check if it was the right screenshot holy shit

I bent my knees a thousand years ago

Anything for a follower of the true king

I don't get why they would tease us with so much LSH premonition and don't get on with it. It would be so much more awesome if LSH came back.

>promised a fleet
>gets fleet stolen
>b-b-b-but i still promise you guys a fleet
>now demolish your homes for wood and go make one so i can murder my niece and nephew
>no horn
>didn't travel to valkyria
>admitted he's a kinslayer
>somehow the ironborns are good cool with it
kek
bad writing

post lists of most based/interesting characters, I will start:

1. Stannis
1.Darkstar

Looks like the fat kid from Charlie and the Chocolate factory

going to get killed by khaleesi

>and also you have no cock, lol!

it never gets old

>COLD HANDS
>BEJEN APPARENTLY BRINGS BRAN TO THE WALL
>HAS LIVED BEYOND THE WALL
>HASN'T BEEN KILLED BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY DEAD
>PEOPLE THINK BENJEN ISN'T COLD HANDS

And my ansher ish that i thought she would be dead by now, you candied prune.

Can I just ask you something? Are you retarded?

>His smile and optimism - gone

>meme characters list

MUH BIG COK

>Implying Bran won't warg into drogon and eat her

Goddamit /got/, I legitimately cried during the Hodor scene at the end.

He was such a bro character.

>Yara

isn't she in Braavos?

>ironborn cheer for theon
>ironborn cheer for yara
>ironborn cheer for euron

kek

why haven't the ww killed all the wildlings before Jon saved the few that's left?