Pic related

Were you a pilot?

Were you a pilot?

Why did you get fired?

were you a pilot?

were you an airplane photographer?

Were you an airplane?

Did you do 9/11?

I worked ground operations (loading bags, pushing and towing planes, those lil niggas in orange vests), airport operations (ticket counter, gate) and tech ops (fixing aircraft damage, repairs, etc)

I'm still trying to become a pilot. I'm training on tiny worthless Cessna planes right now.

Random drug test, fired for amphetamines. I have an Adderall prescription but they still fired me. I haven't reupped my script since May. They said my script was "too old" even though my script didn't expire until May 2017. My lawyers are saying everything they did was not legal.

No but I took tons of gay pictures when I was on the tarmac.

Yes that's me in my pic

No that was my cousins

I'm doing the same as you. I'm currently trying to get a job at Charlotte/Douglas intl. doing basically that.

dude. sue them. that's not legal. script too old from may. what?

It's good work. Ground Ops keeps you in shape if you actually hustle. I hated working the gate and ticket counter, most customers are fucking retarded and you get blamed for everything like the weather.

How are the benefits?

Sounds like you work for a vendor. Y NO UNION?!?

As an employee I got to fly for free. Unlimited flights, where ever our airline flew. Plus major discounts on other airlines. I gave an user on here a flight once in 2012. Faggot made a baww thread about needing to see his grandma so I gave him one of my friends/family passes.

+ medical, dental, vision, 401k, the usual.

But the free flying was the best. I'd go somewhere every week.

That is bad ass. I bet that tarmac gets hot as fuck in the summer though.

I worked for jetBlue Airways. Only the pilots have a union. The rest of us are expendable.

I plan on it. My lawyer said I probably won't get my job back, he said most likely they'll settle out of court, give me a bunch of money and tell me to fuck off.

I highly suggest working for an airline. It got me off my ass and I literally saw the world. I probably have a kid somewhere I don't know about.

I worked at LAX so when it was 100 degrees here it would be about 10 - 15 degrees hotter on the tarmac with all the equipment. It was hell sometimes.

You take addderall and amphetamines? You want to be a pilot?

They should keep you out of the cockpit junkie.

trips checked

Jesus, that would be hot as hell. Worst part of NC heat is the humidity, all I do is sweat.

... Amphetamines is the key drug in Adderall, dipshit.

adderall is amphetamines user

Do you shop at Walmart?

Yeah I take adderall, and I'm on probation, state can't do anything to take me off of my scripts. They can tell me I'm not allowed to drink, but whatever.

I'ma take one right before the meeting with my po tomorrow, I get uncomfortable pissing in front of others.

I get my Hanes t shirts there.

Please tell me you were in some way involved in the Delta thing. If not, please lie to me.

Lol are you black, bald having a chubby little boy and a black wife?
I think I know you

How did you get the job?

Avionics Engy here. I gave nothing but respect for you ramp workers. The heat and humidity out there can get unbearable.

i like planes, mostly