"Yeah i'm anti-globalist"

>"Yeah i'm anti-globalist"

(You)

>he actually wants chinks in his cities

>Yeah I'm globalist

>Proceeds to watch anime and order Japanese goods via Amazon.

>dat sensorship

kek

The girl on the left looks like Lewis Hamilton

>Proceeds to buy clothes made in China, eat apples from Chile, take out a loan from a multinational bank, purchases a car with parts made in Korea and assembled in Mexico, and orders a computer made predominately in Vietnam and Japan.

What's wrong with being against globalism?

>"i do not support international free trade"
>*orders GTX 1070 for 175€ from china*

>Be Anti-Globalist

>Work for a multinational business

>Wear clothes made in Honduras, a fedora made in Indonesia, and shoes made in Brazil

>Eat peanut butter from a jar made with Malaysian Palm Oil

>Enjoys a box of Tim-Tams from Australia

>Orders a new motherboard from China

>Shitposts on a Laotian Forum daily

>Constantly seeking a Cambodian gf

>Lives in an apartment built by a largely hispanic workforce

You can't make any of this shit up!

Idk why I just find it hard to take the opinion of English teachers in Asian countries srsly.

The anti-globalist discourse is largely focused on social globalism not economic globalism you dishonest immigrant

I was in the belief that anti-globalism was socio-cultural not economic.

>The anti-globalist discourse is largely focused on social globalism not economic globalism

Those are one of the same to be honest. Globalization is both an economic and social force.

>I post on a board which is meant to know different cultures and peoples
>I fully support the destruction of entire cultures and ethnicities to create a single culture

Not really though they are largely dissociable.
One is an inevitable economic process that no one argues against, and the other is pure ideology which btw is completely self-defeating by its support of islam which once you get past the initial hypocrisy is one of the most anti-globalist ideologies which you could even find around.

>He thinks culture is static

>which once you get past the initial hypocrisy is one of the most anti-globalist ideologies
How so? Islam's objective is a global meme caliphate by any means. It is pretty global.

>I'm a world citizen
pfffffffffff cringe

he doesn't
you thick twat

Well taking over the world is as old as the world and isn't nearly the same as the idea of global cooperation and no borders and such

When did I said that? Oh right you just created a strawman. The main objective of globalization is creating 1 single culture while destroying the rest. Which by the way it is mostly achieved with open borders. All the world would look like Brazil if it were for globalist

Coming from a country that only manages to exist because its part of an international defense coalition and a regional economic union aimed at maintaining freedom of movement. Otherwise Lithuania would probably be a Russian province by now.

>The main objective of globalization is creating 1 single culture while destroying the rest

>All the world would look like Brazil if it were for globalist

Hyperbole the post

>isn't nearly the same as the idea of global cooperation and no borders and such
But in theory muslims are all equal so global cooperation and no borders pretty much fits this description.

says the multiculti melting pot

>Hyperbole the post
How so? Brazil is the perfect example of how a globalized world would look like. Huge Ghettos,the destruction of thousands on cultures into one huge plastic hue culture and a huge race-mixed under class. It is basically the wetdream of globalists

is that an insult or a compliment?

in my eyes it is an insult because in my opinion countries should be distinctive and not have mixed culture, mixed people and so that everywhere you would go everything pretty much would be the same except the buildings and the environment

>except the buildings
Not even this. Globalist architecture will pretty be much the same everywhere. Skycrappers and post-modernist crap which is alredy happening btw

This

>If you don't let your country be invaded by dumb shitskins and niggers you will not be able to trade!!
When did this retarded meme spawn?

>"Yeah, I'm a globalist"

>"I support Trump because he's red pilled and hates jews just like I do"

Fucking posers

China has only a few thousand naturalized citizens and puts extreme pressure on people who would want to. You can be for free trade but for social restrictions without any problems.

Stop exporting oil, stop importing goods from other countries and sell all norwegian stock holdings in foreign companies right now if you're a true anti-globalist.

All these people, from different homelands and walks of life, actually behaving as if globalism is an idea that has ever been supported by anybody, and isn't just a meme by meme people

I don't exactly control the Norwegian economy bro...

These people are degenerates.

"Yes yes i hate globalism" He said while posting on Sup Forums, an international imageboard where people from all over the world share a common culture, memes and jokes

>american education