Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta searching for a long term owner anything

Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta searching for a long term owner anything

why does this thread periodically spawn into existence?

I would been that long term owner lol

Would you?

master seeking fem bottom to be my sissy

That sounds a close match

yeah. must like to be tied up and toyed with. also treated like a princess when not treated like a cum loving slut

What do you mean by being treated like a princess?

i spoil my pets. gifts and such. take care of me and i take care of you

This is the only part that I'm not sure about, the others (being tied, cum slut) is very fine

so where is that from anyway? Amsterdam?

Budapest

Oh, well thank you for stopping the shitskins from entering! I'm a big Orban-fan!

its all good. i'm always dominate and just like to make sure my pet is really happy. that way they are more then eager to swallow my seed as they have a large vibrator buzzing away in your ass

He's a corrupt asshole, but in this matter I actually agree with him.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Stop defining yourself by your sexual preferences, you faggot. Be a normal person. Be in relationships with people that are conducive to more than just your awkward sexual habits.

Stop acting like such a stupid faggot.

Nice. Best post in too long.

ok. I like being motivated to remain eager, but maybe some force is more efficient with me than spoiling me

Why don't you do more squats?

I don't want any muscle definition

Why haven't you fucking blown your brains out?

what happened to you as a kid to make you this way?

I was ridiculed and at times humiliated by a younger kid at school

How much alcohol does your dad drink every night knowing he is the reason you exist? Do you think your mother carried you for 9 months so you could be this? I hope they disown you and you come here one day and an hero

humiliated how? And you think that made you turn into a submissive person? How old are you now?

He's 33

The ridiculing was already humiliating but the high point was when he made me kiss his cock, after which he kind of lost interest in me (and it was the final year for me anyway). And yeah I'm 33.

My father did not live long enough to know me more. My mother still lives, but she knows nothing about my sexual habits, except that I'm gay

sorry was busy hun, maybe you just have not been spoiled properly. i dont mind forcing you to your knees as i unzip my pants though. where are you located babe?

Budapest

damn thats the bad thing. i am here in the US

I can (and am more than willing to) relocate

wouldn't it be funny if OP was actually not in the pic, just some guy trying to ruin some gay dude's life by turning him into a meme?

lets get to know each other then. email ?

You look at that picture and see an innocent gay dude?

minucrxe at vipmail dot hu

sent a email.

wheres your ass?

go into further detail

well he looks a little faggy, but yeah.

How does he look on this picture?

how do you know if you really are gay?
Was your raped?

I don't remember the details of how he ridiculed me, it was good 19 years ago

Lol this faggot had NO ass haha. Stop posting this shit you know it'll get 404'd.

Technically I think I was. I went to suck a guy (this was well in the submissive era) but after he tied my hands he started fucking me pretty hard, when I tried to put up a feeble resistance he warned me to shut up or he will fuck me without using lube. I think this qualifies as rape, though afterwards I used this experience to jerk off