Cheap watch...

Cheap watch? Im no watch expert and im not spending a couple of grand for the cheapest rolex or 30 grand for something else, But for the price is this all right or is there something better at my poormans price range?

yeah, Seikos are one of the most reliable watches out there. been around for ages

Honestly if you're only going to be spending that much just go for whatever looks the most appealing to you.

In that price range, you're not going to get any top-tier craftsmanship and so long as you're not buying from a Chinese vendor, it's likely that every watch in that price range will perform the same.

tl;dr: Unless you've got more to spend, just get what looks nice.

Thats what ive been told by a friend
That is pretty much what i did i just wondered if there's anything better in that price range, thanks for the answer

Look into some Tissots,some models are really cheap for the build quality

Also renowned brand so there's that

Literally just bought this an hour ago OP

Seiko chronographs are great, super reliable. Here is mine I picked up a few months ago (before the price drop FML)

most watches these days, have lost their appeal. its so easy to get fakes that looks real enough to fool just about anyone.

i would go for a medium expensive watch. then it seems more likely that its real, and at the same time, its a greater chance people would notice the brand.

Daniel Wellington is my favorite. its classic, sleek and so easy to recognize.
and lots of variation in the bands.

Have you considered mvmt? They seem to be growing in popularity. They have a simple design and fairly cheap

Forgot pic

thats a nice watch. i would go gor the DW, myself tho, but leather straps and plain design is what matters these days.

Look into the brand Brathwait,they make better quality watches than DW (which aren't know to be good quality)

Get an apple watch u caveman fag

That's a good watch user. U don't need a rolex

So many manufacturers make smart watches now.
Unless you absolutely need Apple, you can get a quality one for $50.

they look good. ty for the tip user

Any smartwatch is better than an apple watch faggot

You can also check out Orient watches. good quality and price. something like your seiko is UZ01001W

Citizen and Fossil are also good choices

Very nice

Thanks man,I'm more into luxury/high end watches but I do own some "cheaper" models aswell