Sup Forums, explain this stupidity to me?

Sup Forums, explain this stupidity to me?

Blacks in America have been culturally trained to hide from any responsibility for their current behavior, and to blame "white people" in a blanket generalization for all of the blacks' self-inflicted self-destructive habits.

Meanwhile, "white men" are out earning money, making their own decisions, blaming no one else for how life turns out. The woman is probably just upset that her own people are so weak, unmotivated, and prone to blaming others for their problems instead of actually trying to do anything to help themselves.

the drug war was allegedly started to put hippies and black people in jail so they couldn't vote. the crack/cocaine laws also were allegedly less harsh on cocaine because they knew the black population used crack

also, "Big Weed" seems to be becoming a thing in the way Big Tobacco was, which is shitty

Because blacks don't know how to do things legally and when caught it's somehow the whites fault

Almost forgot, the drug crisis that is ravaging black communities is caused by their males' decisions to sell drugs to their own people rather than starting any form of legitimate business.

They literally poison their neighbors and brothers, then turn around and scream at "white men" for causing all the problems they inflict upon themselves. Fucking tragic, but as a white male who stays away from that shit, I really feel no sympathy whatsoever for the fact that they destroy themselves despite the billions of dollars of welfare that is taken from generous white people's tax dollars.

Police care fuck-all about marijuana. Those arrests were triggered due to the violence inherit in any such illicit activity.

This. The one thing every loser regardless of their race or where they live on earth has in common is that they learned to blame others for their choices in life. Too many nigglers are taught from a young age to blame their problems on someone else.

Holy shit! She would be totally right if it were only black kids who sold weed and not white people, asian people, mexican people, black people and everybody else, regardless of age.

Otherwise, she's completely right.

She's technically not wrong. That being said, nobody is stopping black people from starting up legitimate businesses like all the white hippies are doing, they just don't follow through. Black people need to step the fuck up.

She's right. Except the president is black. And I buy weed from a white guy.

But I mean. She's black and using long words so she has to have a point. Even I want to say fuck whitey.

On that note, all money from liquor should go to Italians. All money from weed should go to the Mexicans that grow it.

Blacks can keep their pimp money.

>selling weed when it's illegal
>selling weed when it's legal

>Ayy dawg dey shuld legalize marywanna man
>Ayyo man deez white peopl legalizing warjane man, dey just tryna make sum money man

What do you want? I didn't see an amendment to the constitution that said a black man couldn't get off of welfare and start a business.

>Niggers are mad because "DA RAYCISS CRAKKAZ IZ EBIN BETTA AT SELLIN DAT DANK KUSH DEN US NIGGAZ"

dont expect much iq from the niggers

Blacks don't get locked up for selling weed ya cunt, that almost never happens

The stupid pavement apes get locked up for the violent gang shit they do in addition to selling weed

I'll break it down
>Tyrone deals Marijuana
>Tyrone goes to prison for 5 years for trafficking an illegal substance
>ff five years Tyrone gets out
>legislation passes, Marijuana is now a legalised taxable product.
>big businesses get proper licensing and sell marijuana on a mass scale
>Tyrone doesnt have the money to pay for a selling license
>Tyrone lacks skills to make needed money because "muh oppression"
>Tyrone declares legalisation of Marijuana as "rayciss" as the only field he had "success" in has been taken over by "da whyte mayne"

drugs laws basically formed as a way to control certain segments of the population. With opiates it was the chinese, with mexicans it was the "marihuana."

Same thing happened with crack cocaine in the u.s., and similar drugs around the world. Obviously, it never works, people continue to use, and get addicted, and that fuels a black market. Who is going to do the dirty work of supplying it? Those who are at disadvantaged positions in society and need the money. What do you do when you can't get hired, get accepted into schools, cant afford school? You turn to other methods of procuring capital.

So then you get caught, go to jail. Now you can't vote, you can't get a job. And you go back to what you know.

This fuels crime, turf wars, etc, etc.

as well

just consider that theres probably quite a few black people in jail for posessing and distributing cannabis, while at the same time there are white women in colorado growing hundreds of pounds of it and collecting a million dollar paycheck. I mean, the OP's picture has a point - and it isn't fair, if we're being honest with eachother.

This. I see it everyday, the lack of parenting from black people is being passed on generation after generation, and it's sad that only after 2 or 3 it's become that bad for them, but at this point, from the 70's, they really have nobody to blame but their parents. I'm white, and my father smoked weed everyday, but he always knew that before weed, is work and family. It's this discipline that was passed on to me, and I'll pass on to my children.

What's stopping blacks from growing weed anyway?

this sorta disturbs me> the whole prospect of 'big weed' y'know. it just kinda grinds my gears to think people wont just grow their own basically and to think of the shitty potency fuckin pgr monstrosities that would probably come out of big corporate weed farms...

>>EVERYONE

Blah de blah de blah la la la!

See if what the street sellers sold is legal grade.

No the ghetto chumps did not get arrested for having merchant's licenses and chemistry/botany degrees

>What's stopping blacks from growing weed anyway?
Organization, effort, and legalization in their areas. The argument in OP's image only works in regards to locations that have no legalization and high urban black density, where illicit distribution and arrests for possession are higher than places like Colorado. It's also indirectly insinuates that there is no ability for a black person to move in conjunction with the growth of legal weed and open their own farm/distribution center; it inherently claims that a black person will be shut out of the weed market, which she has no way of proving because nobody's fucking tried. The same argument also bitches about having to work within the growing system of establishment, instead of working within a black-inclined system, because it's "dominated by whites," again because no blacks are trying to work within that same system; they're just bitching about it.

You do realize that:
-there are other ethnicities that can be disadvantaged in society.
-blacks weren't the only group punished by the law for distributing marijuana.
-the law has changed and the "white woman" can grow marijuana legally.
-the "white woman" has the licence needed to grow marijuana.
-the licence can be obtained by anyone, provided that they have the knowledge necessary to get one
-Those who were punished in the past were punished for breaking the rule which doesn't exist anymore. The law isn't retroactively.

*isn't applied

Hey, dont be mad that white people know when to do something and when not to in order to make a ton of money. No weed dealer ever made the amounts of money that are about to be made off this shit. We're going to use hundreds of acres on this shit now.

Motherfucker, the only person that loaded the crack pipe was that black man. It's his choice, and if he sells rocks? Throw away the key or take care of the trash.

As soon as selling weed becomes legal, black people wont want to do it anymore.

Good, let their drug dealing nigger culture implode on itself.

I think you're underestimating how bad this will be. Think of all their taxable income we'd be missing out on.