EVERYBODY WHO READ THEM AS KIDS GREW UP TO BE A Sup Forums-TARD

EVERYBODY WHO READ THEM AS KIDS GREW UP TO BE A Sup Forums-TARD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzeJ0miCJGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, just me. My sisters read them aswell and they are not Sup Forumstards.

>MFW you are right on the money, had that book...

>Sup Forums tard
>Sup Forums

It's Sup Forums not Sup Forums you faggot. Bet you can't triforce, newfag. Gtfo nao!

I remember a story about a kid looking outside and seeing the green eyes staring back at him that one freaked me out. Also the meat grinding one. Another good one was BOO!

And Farside comics

You're a fucking loser

But you can't triforce tho

You jelly Sup Forums?

Dubs has spoken

Nah. My cousin had those books. He's a priest, I'm the degenerate. He's not even a rapey priest, he's a boring pentecostal priest.

We use to read them in the 90's. Any 18 years here that read these?

Grew up in the 90's?

Yes. I had the hardcover edition ones. Wish I didn't get rid of them :/

Great books these... Read them over and over...
Didn't turn all gothy either ;)

the illustrations were what always creeped me out the most

I have the first one lying around.
Also, this is a pretty creepy as fuck book as well. I got it during a middle school book fair.

AND THEN THE SPIDERS CRAWLED OUT OF HER FACE.

>MFW THAT'S ALL I REMEMBER AFTER YEARS OF DRUG USE...
>MFW NO FACE
>MFW WHEN SPIDERS WERE MY FACE

>DRUGS.

I read then you're totally right. The illustrations were spoop too. Remember the one about the goyum in the backseat of some chicks car who wanted to stab here?

I have been looking for this for so long, thank you so much user.

Did anyone else think that these books smelled funny or was it just my school's copy

checkit

>‌ ‌ ▲
>▲‌ ▲

All of the books from school libraries back in the nineties smelled funny.

>autism speaks

For a "kids" book it's pretty messed up.

The pictures still errie to this day

Can confirm.

I left this thread for a bit, but yeah I'm 30. I don't talk to him anymore but I thinks he's... 35 or so.

Someone post illustrations please I would but internet is very slow.

ME TIE DOUGH TY WALKER

Preacher you mean.
Pentecostols arent boring they are hype af and cultish

Where is my to-o-o-o-o-e?

Yyeah the car following her was flashing. His lights trying to warn her of the dude in her back seat

If you say so. They may speak tounges and wail in church, but they are ungodly boring. My cousins couldn't watch DBZ because it had demons in it. They're the kind of people that think Harry Potter is evil because of witches and stuff.

I'm really not a part of that family anymore, divorces and such, I was never blood related to begin with.

Holy fuck im strangely reminded of this story. Please someone link a file to thos book

youtube.com/watch?v=PzeJ0miCJGI

Yeah i was raised in it. Its interesting no doubt. But it made me realize that hardcore religious people are simply fucking either insane or faking sociopaths. I want none of it

Good on you. I was forced into going with them to church if I stayed over. I remember once... I must have been about 8 or so... everyone was like scream crying because they were "letting the spirit of christ talk through them" or some shit about the holy ghost, blabbing in tounges and wailing.
My uncle came back to the pew I'm sitting in, dries his eyes, and asks "Do you want to accept the holy spirit, too?"

Fuck no I do not, sir. I will stay right here and continue to play with my digital watch thank you. Good day sir.

Needless to say I told my mom I didn't want to spend the night at their place anymore.

Thanks. Lol at wannabe audio jumpscare. Crazy how what scares us evolves over the years

Summed uup in a nutshell bro.
If faking speakin in tongues is the only way to heaven that means its fake.

I read all kinds of american spooky folklore stories as a kid

>TAILYPO
>TAILYPO
>WHO HAS MY TAILYPO?

the slithery dee came out of the sea
it ate all the others but it didn't eat me

checkit

>‌ ‌ ▲
>▲‌ ▲

Harold was creepy as Fuck.
Also the illustrationfrom clinkity clank

Tf?

this shit is fucking terrifying

For some fucking reason, every time I opened the book or I let it fall on the floor and it opened, it would land on this page.

That's not true at all you dumbfuck. Everyone from my generation knows that shit.

This story is still pretty unsettling to me, I always check the back seat of a car because of permaspooped

>not even a rapey priest

You know, like a Catholic.

WTF ITS TRUE

affirmative

Never read any of those, yet here I am

really makes you think

So you're a Sup Forums-tard and you've never beheld the glory of these books?

You sad empty shell of a human.

Yeah, they were pretty fucking weird

Weird thing about this book: in my middle school library it was listed as "ScaryStoriesToTInTheD" in the card catalog

Fucking lol

I WAS GONNA POST THAT
Those books were my shiit
I had the campfire one

I remember that cover used to scare the shit out of me

Leave.

That's the picture that always go me
fuk that shit

Had to have this one too

Can confirm

A thing leading to a common result does not mean that result only follows that single thing.

I used to think some guy with a stomach mouth scar was going to eat me...fucked me up

>that little girls underwear

was that guy a pedo?