Can a poor depressed and freshly rejected newfag get a feels thread?

Can a poor depressed and freshly rejected newfag get a feels thread?

Here you go sir.

So, what's your story, buddy? We'll listen.

what a beautiful story. thank you for sharing it.

>Broke up with a girl a year ago to be with someone i loved at first site
>Flash to now, sending me pictures of her boyfriend and her laying in bed with the covers up (presumably naked)
>I've given up my life to be there for her, and now I'm left with only my depression

I'm in serious debt and feel like suicide almost every single day. Need help but don't know what to do.

Wow, that's kinda stupid.
You just break up with your girlfriend for a person you know absolutely nothing about and then get cucked?
Maybe you shouldn't have projected your soul mate onto a complete stranger?

I'm talking to all my old friends again, but how come I still feel so alone?

Will give a bump before I sleep also good luck anons may you find love, happiness, etc

Take some advice from pic related. After all, it's not like anything matters anymore, including the law.

The problem is none of u have the motivation, the push to do any of that stuff.

In Germany, we have two different words, 'allein' and 'einsam'.
They both technically mean 'alone' but one of them just means 'to be alone' while the other means 'emotionally lonely'.
Just being around people doesn't necessarily mean you can't still be lonely.

Be nice to the man, his heart has just been broken. He might have made a questionable decision, but we can worry about that later. We have to cheer him up right now.

Wasn't a stranger, I waited 2 months into knowing the girl to break up with my current girlfriend, didn't feel right holding her up when my heart wasn't in it

Makes sense, my nazi friend.

Yee i dont even try anymore cuz i get rejected like a nigger for parole

used to drink to get over my problems, but had a horrible breakdown when I was drink so i've convinced myself to stop drinking. been sober for a week now

when I was drunk*
>inb4 autism

Niice.

Cuz they see right through you

Pussy.

this gave me feels ;-;

>Have gf
>get her pregnant but love her
>elope
>stop drinking and smoking for her
>lose baby
>she cries every day
>just want to make her happy
>after three months of shitty, depressed marriage she's pregnant again
>she has purpose
>have our son
>love him
>get pregnant again
>the stress of all our financial problems get to me
>flirt on fb with some girl
>get caught
>try to move on
>have our daughter
>move due to bette job
>job turns to shit
>find BETTER job
>job is good, but she is not
>she has new friends
>she spends nearly every night with the girls
>I get lonely
>sex goes from weekly to monthly to bimonthly
>return to drinking and smoking weed
>return to Sup Forums
>looking for anything at this point.

>return to Sup Forums
your biggest mistake.

I was the same way, it got me into serious debt.

And with depression, just like with a smashed up hand, it's not by being a bitch to everyone about it that you'll fix the issue, it's by going to the fucking doctor. You pay him just for that. If you don't go get your hand patched or your depression treated you have no one else to blame but yourself. Fucking self-centered miserable millenials, woe is you all, isn't it. No one cares about you or your little issues because everyone else has issues but they're strong enough to keep going without letting them get to their head and bitching about it. So shut the fuck up, go get yourself treated and either become a productive member of society or jump the fuck off a bridge and kill your pathetic ass, then people will shed a tear for you if that's what you want so bad.

this happened ti me a few times

at least my friends now make up for it