If he put that dragonglass in his heart will he die?

If he put that dragonglass in his heart will he die?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=i_SorqUvsOEC&lpg=PT203&ots=5oK3EkTd8Y&pg=PT203&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pirating

it would be extremely painful.

So this is essentially the Mass Effect Reapers plot all over again then?

i thought it was daniel craig

idk what was that plot?

If he dies, Melisandre will revive him.

Who is that?

Pretty much.

>others die to obsidian because that is what they're made of
>not because they're fucking ice demons and obsidian comes from volcanoes

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

DABID

there was a plot?

OMG -- Holdor turns out to be a Fuzzy Dog joke!!!!!

I am stunned by the lameness.

Night's King

>GoT
>Children of the Forest create the White Walkers to save their civilisation, White Walkers end up turning on them and proceeds to try and wipe everybody else out, returning periodically

>Mass Effect
>Leviathans create the Star Child AI which in turn creates the Reapers to save organics from wiping themselves out, are in turn wiped out by their creations who proceed to periodically kill everyone else

>The helmetta man
>Arthas?

People are acting like this is a dabid invention, but it more than likely isn't. Linda and elio had guessed this forever and they've likely got inside info from the Fatman himself

>linda and elio guesswork
>reliable

lol

How do we know it was dragonglass? How would something fireborn make a white walker? Is this just magicdontgottaexplainshit?

So the White Walkers are basically GoT's version of Skynet?

What does that even mean?

>Game of Thrones S06E05 Th(...).jpg
Wait, what's all this then? Did the episode leak?

Yes.

A weaponized creation turned on their creators.

the andals killed off the cotf not the fucking white walkers

underrated post.

i don't watch this show

is this a good spoiler to piss off kikebook people

I guess the White Walkers were massaging the Children when they entered the Three eyed Raven's lair, then, instead of stabbing them.

>Nature magic begets ice magic
>Fire magic resists ice magic
>Fire magic comes from the same god as shadow magic
What the fuck is going on?
Game's all fucked up.

GoT theorist like Preston Jacobs were right all along.
Or
Do D&D get their ideas from GoT conspiracists?

literal retard

Nope they're GoT version of Mass Effect Reapers

literally the oldest plottwist ever. gg dabid

Underage: The Post

Bran's wolf died
Children of the Forest created the White Walkers
Nothing else really happened in the whole fucking episode.

and Hodor dies.
Some time traveling bullshit happens that explains his Hodor tendencies.

looks a bit like putin in that close up

I watched some of preston's vids and his "bigger picture" stuff seemed on the money, given grum's previous fiction.
It sounds better than what d&d are doing in the show.

>be one of the first men from the age of legends
>foraging through the woods
>found groups of girls small in stature
>rape the everliving shit out of all of them
>mfw when I am responsible for the upcoming ages of eternal winter

the fucking Kingsmoot? Did you even watch it?

i know what happened in the episode. i'm simply pointing out the discrepancy between established lore and d&d's fanfiction and i will continue to do so until that fat fuck finishes the books or has a heart attack.

I'm confused. So bran can warg into past selves and it only posses their future selves? But on top of that past selves go insane?

kek

HOld the DoOR

HODOR

Is he supposed to be a complete nobody or related to another character?

I don't feel like the forest bitches were intro'd well.

There's 6 of them how many fucking trees do they need?

In the book, it's explained that he can see through trees, trees in ASOIAF being like a Westeros wide LAN, with the CotF being sys admins.

What if he warged into someone who is dead in the present while in a vision?

I thought night king came from a ice woman draining night watchman's soul

Yeah, I guess we'll never see the Night King fucking a succubus.

the show and the book are completely divergent now and show doesn't even follow it's own internal lore half the time.

it's better to discuss the show as a standalone product only mildly influenced by the books.

In ASoIaF, the trees are like the Avatar nonsense--collective memory storage as well as what says.

>George
>finishing the books

The whole show seesm to be falling apart, Varys, Theon and Jorah can barely be bothered to even do their accents anymore. Tyrion looks bored as hell.

They wasted 6 minutes of creen time on play of something that happened in season 1, they killed off 4 characters in 30 seconds at the end, they destroyed CIAs plans and left the wall guarded by 10 men.

Its a fucking disaster.

episode was complete shit. Only good thing was the hot actress playing sansa in braavos

who and what the fuck are the green ayy lmao women?

It's feeling a lot like
>Deus ex machina: the show

It's the best season so far to me. Shit's actually happening midway through, an the plotlines all relate clearly for a change.

You have to remember that the Night's King legend is just that, a legend.

You might as well also believe that Durran banged the daughter of a sea god and wind goddess.

kingsmoot was retarded. Euron is just some kinslaying asshole with no eyepatch rather than the magical charismatic pirate king from the books. whoever decided to cut Victarion is a fucking moron

GRRM throws in so much shit I think the show struggles to home in on what's important. They needed way more build up. All Bran's shit did. I can't even remember what I thought he was tryong to do before he got to the Raven and started warging.

they're extinct now so the old religion is literally dead

So that's 1001 Dalmatians right? He's been attached to that tree ever since just controlling the dead.

Now he's free from the tree with more knowledge than anyone

nice bait

Its gotten so far off the chain from the books they are tying up as many loose ends aka characters not in end game for the show asap.

I'd say the worst aspect of the show right now is the Iron Islands plotline and anything with Ramsay

>its another scene where people lower their guard around Ramsay or act retarded so he comes out seeming like a genius

link???

Please, Victarion was one of most boring characters.

So in the show are all of the CoTF female?
Do they reproduce asexually?

No one really cares you autistic faggot

book lore they were diminished by both the long night and andal invasion

presumably they don't. they made the white walkers because they were all getting killed and it seemed like there was just 6 left

if they created them, why can't they destroy/control them?

>badass viking who wears plate armor all the time because hes not afraid to drown
>has a magic horn that controls dragons
>has a burned arm that gives him the powers of two different religions
Yeah, its so much better his dickless nephew and annoying niece took over his plotline

probably just another targaryen or some shit like that

Is he going to rape Brienne?

>Ay yo big bitch
>>You can't handle me
>I'm used to fucking big strong bears
>>Come to me little man and embrace mama brienne with her 10" clit

so those were the final 6 of the entire species?
Do they live forever as well, because those ones in the cave had to come from somewhere
Maybe that is the case, I just always got the feeling there was still a great number of them north of the wall

The children of the forest were the first known inhabitants of Westeros, during the Dawn of Days: a race small of stature who made their homes in the greenwood, and carved strange faces in the bone-white weirwood trees. Then came the First Men, who crossed a land bridge from the larger continent to the east with their bronze swords and horses, and warred against the children for centuries before finally making peace with the older race and adopting their nameless, ancient gods. The Compact marked the beginning of the Age of Heroes, when the First Men and the children shared Westeros, and a hundred petty kingdoms rose and fell.

i'm srs

ofc but there is zero indication that they created the WW from the first men since prior to the long night they had already made peace with the first men.

and no i don't give a shit what linda and elio "guessed" at. i finally found the source of grrm referring to others as sidhe

books.google.com/books?id=i_SorqUvsOEC&lpg=PT203&ots=5oK3EkTd8Y&pg=PT203&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

>10" clit

Other invaders came in turn. The Andals crossed the narrow sea in ships, and with iron and fire they swept across the kingdoms of the First Men, and drove the children from their forests, putting many of the weirwoods to the ax. They brought their own faith, worshiping a god with seven aspects whose symbol was a seven-pointed star. Only in the far north did the First Men, led by the Starks of Winterfell, throw back the newcomers. Elsewhere the Andals triumphed, and raised kingdoms of their own. The children of the forest dwindled and disappeared, while the First Men intermarried with their conquerors.

>Jon tells Edd to not knock it down while hes gone
>The Night's King can now follow Bran because of the mark on his arm and no enchantments or protection can block him
>Bran crosses back to the other side of the Wall
>Night's King follows and brings the Wall down

The Rhoynar arrived some thousands of years after the Andals, and came not as invaders but as refugees, crossing the seas in ten thousand ships to escape the growing might of the Freehold of Valyria. The lords freeholder of Valyria ruled the greater part of the known world; they were sorcerers, great in lore, and alone of all the races of man they had learned to breed dragons and bend them to their will. Four hundred years before the opening of A Song of Ice and Fire , however, the Doom descended on Valyria, destroying the city in a single night. Thereafter the great Valyrian empire disintegrated into dissension, barbarism, and war. Westeros, across the narrow sea, was spared the worst of the chaos that followed. By that time only seven kingdoms remained where once there had been hundreds—but they would not stand for much longer.

Fuck off redditor

LF teleports to Moles Town, Sansa goes to meet him - a few days later nobody has any idea this happened. How in the fuck did 2 Giantesses sneak out of a guarded castle in the middle of the day, and back again, with no one noticing?

Why does Sansa send away the Vale army? How retarded is that?

>Jon's gonna bloody kill me, the cheeky cunt

A scion of lost Valyria named Aegon Targaryen landed at the mouth of the Blackwater with a small army, his two sisters (who were also his wives), and three great dragons. Riding on dragonback, Aegon and his sisters won battle after battle, and subdued six of the seven Westerosi kingdoms by fire, sword, and treaty. The conqueror collected the melted, twisted blades of his fallen foes, and used them to make a monstrous, towering barbed seat: the Iron Throne, from which he ruled henceforth as Aegon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. The dynasty founded by Aegon and his sisters endured for most of three hundred years. Another Targaryen king, Daeron the Second, later brought Dorne into the realm, uniting all of Westeros under a single ruler. He did so by marriage, not conquest, for the last of the dragons had died half a century before.

>Only good thing was the hot actress playing sansa in braavos
anybody got screen shots of this?

So they can obviously come to the rescue later. This show is seriously simple as fuck.

>clay is demonic
hmm

How did you know I was a Redditor :3

See you on r/gameofthroneslovers bro!

Keklelkek

When GRRM shits his version on to paper two years from now, the broad strokes will all be the same and will wind up in the same place in the end. And all of you ball bags will praising "muh book version" after having shit on his having been a hack up till now.

Face it. This shit was over as soon as GRRM told D+D the major plot points that are leading to the ending. D+D are just going to get there first, albeit, a bit less eloquently.

Because the writing is by 12 year olds. Brienne's feminist teleportation powers are so fucking stupid I cant even bother complaining about them anymore

D&D managed to do an even worse version of AFFC and ADWD so whatever the fat man shits out will probably be better than the show

>even worse version of AFFC
he didn't make it through the pleb filter
lmaoing at your life fampai

Only plebs like this shit anymore

and no word of a fuckhuge massive army marching north.
That shit gets around.

I'm assuming Littlefinger and his army pop up somewhere anyway and save them or some shit.

i actually like AFFC overall, i was simply pandering to the mass opinion with that post

Fuck off redditor.

Will D&D or ararmurtin explain how The Night King is the only person/thing in asoiaf that can see and interact with Brann when he's timetravelling?

What the fuck is Dragon Glass?

Sounds fucking stupid