God tier albums

God tier albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3rnxQBizoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

May be pleb tier band but it's always good.

This one.

Roll

God tier

Yes

saw roger waters do the wall live at key arena few years back. best show ive ever seen

ah, my man

youtube.com/watch?v=R3rnxQBizoU

If you haven't accepted this as the best album ever made you are a fucking shithead.

Im so jealous

If you like the wall try this one

I wanted to see that. I saw his Dark Side of the Moon tour in like 2007. Amazing.

Oldchella comin up
RW & The Who Sun both weeks

>inb4: shit

You Pink Floyd fags are doing it wrong

>implying

Good shit

Listening to it on vinyl right now.

My niggah

I prefer their second album but nice taste

So great

Mah nigga

I hate his voice on that one

Ayyy

HELL. TO THE YES.

the chronic

ben?

I liked Homogenic better, but love Post, too

Excellent

th-that's Tiesto

Damn, i tried so hard to like pink floyd, i couldn't, same for Metallica and Nirvana

You cant even...

Fuck yeah man. They're turbo chill.

Taste in music is subjective. If you don't like it you don't like it. Don't try to like something just because other people do.

This is one of the best albums of all time. If I could do it all over again is fantastic as well. You listen to gong too?

Too lazy to find image, but
>Flying Teapot

Taste in music is objective; taste in music is biology

I always felt that way about the Beatles. Bands that were really big in certain eras seem almost generic because they were so influential.

Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Gong is one of the very fe w things I haven't listened to. I've only heard their first album but didn't digest it

I cannot stop listing to nine feet underground

Sometimes popular artists arent popular with us. Dont worry. We are all different and have lived through different experiences. Sometimes the songs different artists sing dont resonate with us because we dont feel the emotion they put into it; we dont connect with them. There are plenty of artists out there to enjoy and dont be afraid to share which you do.

Overrated

Because you're predisposed to like a certain type of music doesn't mean taste in music is objective. And environment is known to have equal effect on taste in music as genetics.

Well Metallica and Nirvana are objectively terrible but Floyd is pretty good. Sounds like you're only kind of a pleb.

perfection

If you listening to the same song long enough, you'll like it someday