Unified Cyprus

Any Hellenes care to explain what the implications of federation would be?
Pros? Cons?
What's your personal take on it?

North and South united or not , Turkish army will stay there :DD

nothing's going to come of it. the republic should just keep the subhuman north out, keep the russian dough rolling in and exploit the natural resourcess off the west coast. citizenship should be open to all turkish cypriots, but no special privileges as in a unified scenario, keep good relations with Greece

He said Hellenes answer,not Turks

leave it to t*rkey and gr**ce to ruin literally everything

the British too

shut the fuck up albo subhuman or else I'll call the Icelander

shut the fuck up Kurd

the 4:1 citizenship agreement is good though

Fuck off turgay gayreek

can't forget the eternal anglo
>me
>k*rd

I'm a Frisian separatist

He also didn't say gypsy - donkey hybrids why are you posting arnavutsan :d

>Pros
About 90k refugees and displaced return to their homes. They say Turkocypriot lands are beautiful so i guess an overall rise on tourism and GDP will occur. Other than that can't think of anything more.
>Cons
Federation of two separated for decades, culturally different peoples. Doesn't sound good. Also Cyprus is right next to an active warzone and a destabilised Turkey.
In my opinion don't see it happening

T*rks are occupying half the island. There will be no compromise. never negotiate with roaches.

Daily reminder that even though Turkey is a shit country, it was the Greeks who provoked Turkish intervention with their little coup d'etat. If they hadn't been so greedy, nothing would have happened.

>I'm a Frisian separatist

>I'm a Frisian separatist

Memes aside, it's a Greek island, why shouldn't they be allowed to annex it?

>Frisian separatist

>Frisian separatist

Bump

So what's up with the recent talks.
Will something come out from there?

No

it's like letting one milllion refugees in your country at once

Rightful Turk clay.

Hehe just kidding guys!
Cyprus is Cyprus and it's its own country.Good luck with the unification my friends