I don't think my son is my son

I don't think my son is my son.

>23
>Have 5 year old
>Successful and happy with marriage
>Like 90% sure my kid isn't genetically my kid

He looks nothing like me other than we are both white males.
>He's much whiter
>His eyes are lighter blue
>His hair is red

My wife has brown hair and brown eyes and no history of red hair or freckles. Mine were kikes, but some-what darker skinned blonde hair, dark blue eyed kikes.

Anyone that knows anything about genetics able to help or tell me if I'm being paranoid? The kids nothing like me.

Nigga -.-
Recessive alleles (the thing that changes things) are a thing, dumbshit. If you and your wife both have those traits, and they're just overshadowed, you're fine. Seriously, unless he's a nigger there's no way to tell. Be happy, asshole, I've got a laptop and fuck all else.

assuming this aint some sort of bullshit Id say he is probably yourse. my first son doesnt look like me at all but my second son is like a clone. Such is the genetic lottery. But then again Im 100% my kids are mine so dont know what yo tell you.

>Successful marriage

Do you have any reason to suspect your wife cheating on you?

You can either get this to you and destroy your marriage, your life and your son's whole fucking life, or you can forget about it and have a good family life. Does it matter that much? Are you suddenly going to stop loving your son after 5 years?

Does he look anything like his mom? Besides, he looks like he has your chin.

Here, let your son get a letter from his favorite disney character instead

WHY ARE YOU POSING WITH MY SON MOTHER FUCKING? SAY SOME NOW OF EXPLAIN TERROR YOU

he has your chin, he has your nose, he likely also has a tendency for sucking dick

Aren't DNA tests cheap as fuck now?
ffs you can buy them at a store now. go get one

HUZZAH

>Love son
>Love wife
>Recently it came to light that surprisingly (sarcasm) this 18 year old girl I got pregnant wasn't a saint when we were 18
>She brought up that the kid could be someone else's when we were arguing in a screaming match
>Love my son, he'll always be my son
>Just can't stop thinking about what she said

1. You have a tab, he doesnt.
2. 2. Blue eyes are blue eyes. Shade can vary by age, melanin levels, and other things.
3a. If you and she both have recessive red hair genes, the kid has a 25% change of being ginger even tho neither of you are. because its recessive.
3b. hair color is hard to tell in kids that young. It always starts blonde and gets darker. redish is a valid transition, even if he didnt get that ginger gene.
4. your eyes and face look the same. The resemblance is obvious and youre being paranoid.

Can you? Won't take him to the doctor because it will show up my insurance

tan. fuck.

Sounds like something she said to try and hurt your feelies in the heat of an argument, my wife does this shit all the time, every time all these threats prove to be fake.

I found him at Walmart and he's mine now

I NEW I LEAVE SOME ITEM IN CART SUCKERRRR

im a red head and my mother was blonde and my father has dark black hair.

i get it from my fathers mother. sometimes kids pick up things hidden in their parents dna. as for being much whiter, take him out in the sun more and that will change very quickly or you can just be happy with your son not being a brown cancer patient.

if you really have your doubts then fget a dna test done, get a hair sample and a little bit of blood then go to a doctor after arranging it ahead of time and tell the doctor its to be kept secret between you two. im sure you could find a doctor who would be willing to help you have this test done.

forreal thats obviously your kid. Don't look for problems when there are none. Youre just digging up a fight.

this is bait as fuck, the ears are idetitacl which is aa very genetic trait, so are the lips and bone structure. You don't have to be a redstain to give birth to redstains you fucking inbred

>Be OP
>Take pic with best friends kid
>Make up story
>Just wanted to know if Sup Forums knew shit
>This board confirmed for useless and gay as fuck
>"THE RESEMBLENCE IS OBVIOUS FAG!"
>Except for the lack of relation at all you fuckwits

You can get a cheek swab paternity test at Walgreens or wherever for cheap and mail it off. Your wife would never know.

purchase a DNA if you're so inclined.

That should answer all your questions

hey what's your social? just real quick

Ask her with a lie detector

social?

You're a retard

Well, he's not mine.

>I finished in your wife's mouth

social security number, hurry the items in my cart will time out soon and I got some yeezy in there

prove me wrong, gotta admit i wrote like a retard there; cellphone.

Kek

Check

>implying

sound just like my father

Idk, you both look like faggots

I'm super gay though
I am

Bump for more hate on OP

hahaha now its interesting! snap??

Both ya'll ned to do this .

Just remember, you can't unring a bell. Don't ask questions you don't want answers to, it will crush you.

Recessive genes
Also children usually have lighter eyes and lighter and smoother hair, and it gets darker with time

breadc

About to go gym now tho

A lot of kids have lighter eyes and hair that eventually darken as they age.

I am man. Hear me roar.

That's because your wife is the dominant one in the relationship. Your first born son resembles her for this reason.

DNA test involve a swab of the mouth and $60.

You should consider doing this as it is clear the kid is Slavic and you are Semitic.

TLDR: That is not your offspring.

He is definitely your son. Has the typical kike elfish features. Will probably turn out to be a gay or gay activist. Is he on social media yet?