Has there been any real evidence that the cum holy grail works?

Has there been any real evidence that the cum holy grail works?

Gonna start later this week to see myself. Had good results drinking a 1/2 gal of whole milk Per day

Are you going to post results? Measured?

What is this cum holy grail

A bunch of supplements that claim to increase how much you cum

Gotta do it for science now

I look forward to the results, I want to cum more lol

Yeah it probably works if it is made of the many vitamins and minerals proven to increase sperm count and semen amount. Some amino acids also work. Drink water not soda. and don't wear super tight underwear all the time

you're all faggots.

Found the guy that wants jizz on his face

bump

GOMAD

why would you want that? just curious.

You dont think cumming feels good?

Cumming a lot is fun

You mean this?

Yep, that

I don't know if they all work together for ultra nut, I fucking hope so.

greater volume of ejaculate is correlated with pleasure

Complete bullshit, taking a long time to cum makes it more pleasurable which is why edging is a thing.

I have anecdotal evidence. I did it for a month.

During this month I also did nofap and kegel exercises.

When I finally masturbated, I had the tingling sensation on the end of my dick. I came ropes that day. Nothing like it before or since. I could actually feel my prostate firing with a fervor I've never experienced.

Suffice to say it works.

Nigga do you even have a dick?

Fucking hype
Ever tried the other shit?

can you rephrase the question?

building up and edging pleasure =/= cumming buckets pleasure
you can experience both but they aren't mutually exclusive

My bad, the other supplements.

Yea, I used two infopics. This
was one of them. I used another one
That had some of the same supplements, but a couple other ones. The biggest one that isn't on there is pygeum, apparently a kind of tree. You can get the bark in caps at GNC, but that shit makes you leak precum like nothing else. Definitely helped.

Hope that answers what you're asking.

What is the other one

It totally works, but you gotta nofap for at least a week.

If that is the case how are you sure it is the supplements and not nofap?

here, just dug it up off imgur

And it definitely works? How much more do you cum now when compared to before?

Oh, I stopped doing it after that month.

I mean, I didn't catch my load in a graduated cylinder or anything. A lot came out and it went far. Fapping felt better due to tingling. It's expensive to maintain this cocktail of supplements indefinitely.

I shoot like 6 to 7 ropes about 4 feet down to about 1. If i pull out, my wife either puts it in her mouth immediately, or kinda moves her hand in the way to block it from getting everywhere. It kinda sucks.

Cause you cum buckets! I'm normaly a 2-3 roper myself, after this shit I lost count after like 8 it felt so fucking good. Damn, now that I've been thinking about it I'm gonna have to go out and get the supplements to do this again, lol, its been a while.

Yea but that might be a result of nofap not the supplements. I am already a 10+ roper and I'd love it if I could get to 15+

I only shoot 2 or 3 ropes when i cum, 4 at the most. How much would supplements improve this?

bump