What's his superpower?

kung fu
heightened senses
fast healing

>memorized thousands of laws
>knows when to stop wiping
>irresistable to females
>being religious

His sunglasses allow him to see in the dark (the suit's lenses are made from the same material)

How does he know when to stop wiping

this nigger is probably more powerful than the avengers minus Thor and Hulk. They should defiantly have him be in the movies soon, the series is great but he needs to shift into the MCU fully

He has 4 heightened senses and a fifth 'radar' sense that basically allows him to see (except when it doesn't for dumb plot convenience reasons like towards the end of season 2 when he was fighting ninja and when they stopped using their swords he couldn't hear any of them anymore)

With how good his other senses are he probably wipes better than anyone with sight.

how is that dumb?

they are literal ninjas and im pretty sure they are aware he's blind so make as much less noise as possible, they also have no heartbeat because they're "dead". that's why they literally stop breathing when fighting Daredevil

this is in the fucking show take note next time fking hel

Either you haven't watched Daredevil or you haven't seen the Avengers movies, Daredevil would definitely be one of the weakest Avengers. The only one he's stronger than are Black Widow, Hawkeye and MAYBE Falcon.

I iess you havnt watched it either, just like i so obviously havnt, just thought I'd post in here for shits n giggles.

he has 10x superhuman senses

How is that going to help him against someone much stronger than him? Look at the strength feats Captain America has, Daredevil doesn't even come close to it.

if a parkour nignog can hold his own against Captain America then DD would knock the fuck out of him with his eye beams

with his super senses he can predict his movements as well

Yes. If Daredevil didn't have a radar sense that would be valid. The point is that he isn't just really good at hearing, he's got a literal supernatural radar ability that lets him 'see' the world.

This is also the same guy who can read things that aren't in braille by feeling the minute elevations/textual differences between ink on a page and no ink on a page. He can hear people exhaling through walls and ceilings of buildings. 'they were just being extra quiet with their footsteps' is sliding powerlevel bullshit of the highest order.

Being trashed by his loved ones.

Black Panther actually has powers though doesn't he? I haven't seen Civil War yet.

They don't explain his powers but his suit is bullet proof and in the comics he literally has the power of WE WUZ KANGZ.

Not getting a movie because his popularity and therefore his salary might go up?

DD is GOAT every year now it's a day 1 pirate

They show his ring, that it's something passed on from father to son and establish that his suit is made from vibranium

Be also outran cap in the Sonic the Hedgehog scene.

>'they were just being extra quiet with their footsteps' is sliding powerlevel bullshit of the highest order.
lmao
pretty much this. that was stupid as fuck.

FOLLOW ME
SET ME FREE
TRUST ME AND WE WILL ESCAPE FROM THE CITY

Everything about it down to the fucking flipping cars

>knows when to stop wiping
wait, so do normal blind people have to be incredibly wasteful with toilet paper or do they just take the chance of.....WAIT
>chance
>dare to take the chance
>chance of something bad
>source of badness is the devil
>DAREDEVIL
so blind people who don't waste toilet paper are superheroes?

If only there had been a giant construction vehicle at the end

Being a whiteknight with daddy issues. No wonder Sup Forums likes him so much

He is a catholic white male

Taking a beating and telekinesis that only works on his dumb shit metal rods.