So Aragorn killing the mouth of Sauron was a war crime right?

So Aragorn killing the mouth of Sauron was a war crime right?

HOLD THE DOOR!

So Sauron torturing a child like creature to find his misplaced ring was a war crime right?

Aragorn is the king. He decides what is a war crime and what isnt.

Only in lands where such laws are held

he was such a nice dude

"I'm saying that when the King does it, that means it's NOT a war crime."

Look at this regal fucker. I'd follow him to the gates of mordor pillaging and raping orc and easterling villages along the way

/thread

>Aragorn in the book tells the frightened mouth of Sauron that he will not kill him in the battle, but in the months to come as they track down all of Saurons minions and slaughter them one by one.
>In the movie he just cuts his head off

If this isn't indicative to you of how watered down the trilogy is, then you're probably the intended audience

There are no easterling villages on the way from Gondor to Mordor. Not to mention that if you would rape an orc you are kind of sick in the head. Plus, orcs don't look like they have anything worth pillaging anyway.

>no eyebrows

War crimes are declared by the victor.

Sauron had already declared the whole of middle earth guilty of war crimes, and the punishment was death.

War is a crime

How the fuck do you rape orcs when they're genderless golems animated from mud and filth?

>implying we wouldn't take a detour
>implying we rape for pleasure
>implying we pillage for wealth

WAR
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
ABSOLUTELY NOTHN'

Depends what iteration you follow. I follow the one where orcs are twisted/ tortured elves and men with female counterparts

What was his fucking problem?

>lives in fucking Mordor
>probably hasn't got laid in his life
>doesn't get to go out and serve, just inspect the troops as they leave
>only eats maggoty bread

that's fair enough