Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

We can, just don't want to.

you cant prove the tooth fairy is real either, so what

Using the scientific method, prove the scientific method is true.

Call my name! Bastian, please! Save us!

nigger

Nor are you able to prove that He does. There is no test. That's why it's called "faith."

Can't prove a negative statement

I've proven it time and again. Shit I'll prove it now. If god exists may he strike OP down where he types.

you got it wrong bro, you dont proof something dont exist, you proof something does.
its basic philosophy of science, popperian thinking

Christians claim Dinosaur's didn't exist. There is more evidence of Dinosaur's existing than God.

Atheists can't even define atheism.

Poor dubs, wasted by such a beast.
How dare you!

Anyways, there is no way to prove that your god exists because of the way you choose to define it.

Invisible? Check.
Intangible? Check.
Unmeasurable? Check.

Well, golly gee, mister. That sounds strikingly undetectable. How about you go fuck yourself and come back with a better god? Sounds like a fun time to me. Get creative, yeah?

Maybe... a giant cockroach wielding a solid gold scepter that lets it (yes, it is specifically without gender) control the weather. Sounds way cooler than your piece of shit Yahweh.

How do artists live with the knowledge that they created this

I want to know what OP looks like.

I want to know if OP actually believes in God or just trolling.

I want to know how pathetic OP's life is to create this thread literally thousands of times.

I want to know who is sadder, OP or the extreme newfags who still respond to this thread.

I want to know why I myself am on Sup Forums.

Please god bring me the answers.

Oregano goes in all fields.

Hey she's pretty cute, who dis? Y she so sad?

I'd make her cry like that by fucking her asshole IRL, tbh fam

Yes I can, the teeth under my pillow are gone and now I have money. Checkmate athiests.

We already had this discussion earlier today..

OP's not even here.

Christians claim to be scientific, yet they don't have evidence that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist.

Checkmate, pastafarian wins.

What the fuck? Also nice triple dubs

Shit God does exist!

Pick a god any God. Which one is real which one is fake. What if ganish is the one true God. What if there are many gods. What if satan himself is the true ruler of heaven and God is the true lier and deceiver. Until you prove any of the above to be true or false religion is sham.

Assertions require evidence; science is not in the business of disproving claims.

shit I got hooked

Dr. Doom is on your side this time!

snape...

i've got a holy book that says my god's dick is bigger than your gods. i know it's true because the book says so. you can't prove it doesn't exist either. so it must be true.

black lives matter

Howdy.