If the inevitable conclusion of life is death

if the inevitable conclusion of life is death
isn't suicide just a more efficient way to complete it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Onbedl/comments/4k6uh0/daddys_good_girls_lily_rader_rikki_rumor_alex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/Onbedl/comments/4k6uh0/daddys_good_girls_lily_rader_rikki_rumor_alex/

efficient yes. better, no.

Death may be the conclusion but it's not the point

Efficient how?
When you die of natural causes, well you die and that's it, you know how many things can go wrong with a suicide attempt?

Though the inevitable conclusion to life is death, does not mean it is the best conclusion, or even one that is found to be preferable in most circumstances. In fact, I would go as far to say that the inevitable goal of life is some form of happiness, and suicide is a great way to stop that conclusion from happening.

respect for life says maintain for the full span available to you

That's like saying a machine will inevitably break down, so it'd be more efficient if it was just broken now.

>not building up KARMA to experience reincarnation on another planet even greater than this one

Chicks name from gif?

The end of a book is the goal of the book,
Why not just skip to the end?

Sauce??

my advice to you all is, if you dont know the meaning of your life, i promise mushrooms will speak to you. try kratom. try phenibut. if your gunna die anyways why not say fuck everything and try whatever you want to see if it helps before you die.Its what i did and im alive because of it with a long life ahead of me.

well said actually

lucy wilde

I mean if you have ever had a pet or your mom or dad die that you really cared for and loved? Wouldent they want you to live and find your happiness? I take kratom now every day with phenibut every other day and my life has completely changed and i want to live now. even with my beloved dog that passed yesterday

nah, this is actually well said

This is nice

I loved my mushroom experiences, even the poor uncomfortable ones. You sound like a turd though. I'm guessing by your pic you at least appreciate

>effort
>hot fit girl exercising
>appreciates life

May the Knights Templar guide thee through life

I feel like mushrooms take all of your problems and really lay them out in front of you and help you to cope with them. Its like a different universe of existance and you no longer fear death.

yes but if your car is aging & worn out, you're not expected to run it till it physically dies on the highway are you?

Everything can be fixed though

1OO

How bout you try both and report back. Recommend suicide first.

dude im so high right now and that blew my fucking mind.