Need a trap thread

need a trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Naughty_people/comments/4irmtw/webcam_big_cock_tranny_hot_cumshot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every day I would watch that old man and his blue truck pull up to my gas station, as he bought two Reese's bars. He would do this for almost four years, and rack up close to several hundred if not $1,000 worth of funds invested into these little chocolate candies. And I finally had the nerve to ask him why do you get these. and he told me that they were for him and his fiance. so I got on the internet, and did a little research and it turns out his fiance used to work in the candy shop that made Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. therefore I decided to secretly follow him to see where he's going with these candies and he was going to the Baptist Church's graveyard. He stayed a couple minutes, but as soon as he left I went to the grave of what seemed to be his wife which had a rapper of one peanut butter bar left on the right side of the stone in the other one sitting on top of it. The inscription on the gravestone read "if you don't respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight." Finally I understood.

reddit.com/r/Naughty_people/comments/4irmtw/webcam_big_cock_tranny_hot_cumshot/

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

bump

I wanna see more girl cocks

name?

Carolina Ramirez

Same. Bonus points for no balls.

thanks

Who's this????

Goes by Kat. She's in these threads from time to time.

She's heavenly

This is the most recent thing of hers I've found. I prefer the redhead, but the brunette look is still cute.

Back

pretty manly torso

Nice ass though

Sayyy whaaa

Why thank you

Top half still looks manly. Not at all a bad ass though.

No problem

Ah well

Op. Source. Feeling that face and legs for moar

Just an AZ dude looking to meet a cute passable trap with a gigantic dick so I can play with their giant cock.

She also went blonde

is there video?

Fag

You took all that time to do this shit.. shame shame.
And also- I have immunity cat

Idk, I hope so

Another

:)

Feet legs and ass shot please. You killin it

^^

So hot never see her ass though daayyummnn

Spit roastingnyou would be so fun with a random older guy. Get those open toed heels out ... or knee socks

I know :(

Had some time to pull the toys out

Best site for younger traps? Any rexxomendations appreciated.

Fuck u faggot

Hmm

Understood that you're bretty gay

This one hurts at first but laawwd

Holy shit source?

it hurts but that ass is mighty fukn fine, push through for the extremely fappable material

here we see a young tranny Vladimir Putin.

anyone have that one webm or gif of the trap in a robin outfit?

black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter black lives matter

Wish I could make gifs they're better but..

catching Pokémon at the park bored

Fuck you nigger.

put sum makeup on smh.

This thread blows btw I'm almost out :(

Fucking amazing

So pretty

Want to feel those lips on my balls

Thanks have a few more

Very promising. Any clearer pics?

why are these threads called "Trap" instead of "gay" or "pretend women" or "she males" or "trannys" ?????????

like it aint a trap if you ask for it

hallo c:

Oh dear more plz