twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scholes pique and ronaldinho overrated.

english knowledge of soccer

He's right, though.

He's right, though.

He's wrong, though.

>Scholes
>Overrated
I think you mean underrated. As in he never won the Ballon Dor but should have at least 3-4 times.

>Ronaldinho
It's like you never even watched him play. Or you did when he was playing out the twilight of his career in Brazil/Italy or something.

>Ashley Cole, Cafu
Again, confirmed for never watched them play. Arguably the GOATs in their positions (Bar Maldini of course)

Consider another sport. You clueless, clueless poster.

R8 my overrated team lads.

Casillas
Zanetti Puyol Cannavaro Evra
Scholes Makelele
Rivaldo Zidane Giggs
Romario

any team without CRonaldo in wing and Ibra up front is invalid

Overrated defenders: Anyone who has played defense for Real Madrid or Barcelona in the past 20 years. Especially since 2005 onwards.

Seems like they just get a free ride into the FIFA team of the season every year because their attack and midfield are so stacked and win everything.

>Pique
>Puyol
>Ramos
>Marcelo
>Alves
>Mascherano
>Pepe
>Cannavaro

Utter shite.

swap scholes for xavi and ronaldinho for zidane and you've got it

If there were one English player that would be even near their level, you would hail him as the GOAT.

it's amazing what a high percentage of overrated players played in my lifetime

>Cafu
>no Xavi

Uh.... there are, plenty. Rio Ferdinand for one, and yes he is the actual GOAT.

But John Terry was the GOAT

>Nedved overrated
xddd

>Scholes

Fuck off m8.

phil jones is legitimately better than any of those defenders, gary cahill too

stones, despite being shit, is also a better defender than any of them barring maybe ramos

and none of the above are even in the top 10 english defenders of the past 10 years

>pele
>gerrard
>cafu
>cole

this is bait lads

Cannavaro is the biggest meme of them all. He has somehow overshadowed a far superior defender in Nesta just cause of his WC '06. Without that WC everyone would just remember him as that annoying Italian midget who was carried by Thuram at Parma/Juve.

He was probably doping in that WC cause dude was done at Juve/Inter.

The WC is the biggest meme going.

In 2006 neither France or Italy had strong squads, they were both full of utter shit. The best player on the park was a 50 year old Henry and the 2nd best was a 70 year old Zidane.

Utter shit throughout both teams. When Italy won it, they were scratching their heads as to who they were going to give the Ballon Dor to. In the end they just went for a safe bet, the captain.

Worst ever player to win the Ballon Dor? I think so.

Nobody who takes the WC seriously as an indicator of a player's ability or performance should be taken seriously.

Yeah, people like to shit on Owen winning it in 2001 but at least he was extremely prolific and there was no spcial compeittion at the time. Who was his main competition really? Raul? Hardly a crazy decision.

Meanwhile not only was Cannavaro was fucking shit outside of that tournament (flopped at Madrid right after) but many great players had impressive years at the time.

Also just realized he won FWPOTY too. Literally everyone was sucking him off, embarassing.

Its a shame how out of all the defenders, a fucking past it Cannavaro wins these awards. Thuram and Maldini had better WC AND they played great at club level too in '98 and '94 respectively yet they didn't get this obsessive love.

>Maldini
Nice maymay you got there. He wasn't perfect you know, especially at an international level. Dude, had a bad Euro 96. Karel Poborsky ran circles around him but then again Karel is used to cucking out Milan teams anyways, just ask any Inter fans.

>this thread again

>2-1
>1 point
>This flag, this topic

>Guti
>Overrated
Literally nobody rates him

Any team without pele is a retard

Don't feed the troll

halal fans do

What is the purpose of talking about players you've never seen play?

What's the purpose of being a spic? Idk that's why I ask you, you Beaner.

I repeat, nobody rates him.
I'm madridista :^)

You alright there m8?

You sounds annoyed.
Poor chicano

I'm white, so yes I'm alright.

I'm white m9. You however look like a Mexican. Wouldn't be able to tell you apart from one if I saw you in real life desu.

Zidan was a magican you silly fucking twat

Sure? You have indian heritage so probably you look like a Mexican more than us, chicano

Yeah and his best act was his disappearance trick during games

Rating pele and gerrard lulz

It aleays amazes me how Rivaldo has got this reputation as this unsekfish playmaker when in reality he was the most selfish player in his era. Practically the Cristiano Ronaldo (but far worse obviously) of that time when he was at Barca. He even had his own Benzema in Kluivert who did all the ugly unselfish work just so that he could score.

98-00 Figo >>> Rivaldo

Lol I'm from Finland I just live here. Nice try wetback!

Oh. I just saw your flag so that explains a lot. Kk. Carry on

>phil jones is legitimately better than any of those defenders, gary cahill too

Sterling b8 by Britbongs itt.

Also pic related gets the armband.

Lol I'm from Norway I just live here. Nice try wetback!

>telling lies on an anonymous board

>more successful than anyone ever in his profession
>served in the military
>doesn't smoke
>doesn't drink alcohol
>heterosexual
>overcame unfavourable social conditions
>continues to work in commercials to maintain a high standard of living, deservedly so
>follows the bible ("be fruitful and multiply")
>will live at least 20 more years

that's why people hate him, because Pelé is the perfect role model.
they are jealous, people look at him and despise him because they can never be as good as him, at anything, in any aspect, especially Brazilians who are lazy and envious of others' accomplishments, always trying to diminish them, always trying to undermine people who are close in order to prevent them from leaving them behind in the favela, a metaphorical favela if you wish, that represents mediocrity and unwillingness to improve. The widespread distaste for Pelé is a sign of both his greatness and the people's pettiness. To appreciate that greatness you must abandon your mental favela, and admire people who are not like your failed and sad self. No, he doesn't have autism, no, he's not addicted to drugs, no he isn't a choker, he's the GOAT.

>jones is bad! he makes silly faces!

Topkek

This is another episode of american education?

> Scholes
> 3/4 Ballon D'or

Why not 12 instead

Take another map, chicano

>Judging flags
How more atypical can you get, Germany? There are idiots in loads of countries and on top of that we all love to shit post anonymously... Just cusse the Brits invited the sport don't mean they know what they're talking about lel

Big Zidane fan so I got to watch loads of games enough to know the best way to beat Juve era Zidane was to deny him touches on the ball. That's the best compliment as a player you can get from a opposing team. Goes to show you the quality he had and all of Lippi's tactics flew through that madman Frenchy. Pirlo went though the same when Juve played Bayern a few years back.

There are some players who can win you the game without ever touching the ball and there are others that need the ball to imprint their influence and Zidane was good at the latter.

Still do his roulette turn when I play in the Sunday leagues. Best move I've learned by watching Zizou.

>humiliated by huddersfield loanee
Next Duncan Edwards senpai.

Heres a pic of my skin. Meanwhile you are unironically a SPIC!!!! Hahahahaha

xavi is a world champion and one of the best midfielders ever if not the best, gtfo you delusional scumbag

Put 11 English players at random and you got it tßh

some of them are world , europe and ucl champions... idk in what you base your argument,, for example
messi has made several nutmegs and made a his bitch many times a players like Vidic and Ferdinand . but never pepe . It really makes you think.

Ashley Cole is probably the only English player of the past 10 years that is actually as good as he was made out to be

>most overrated
By who? Nobody rates Scholes IRL
>le quotes

cole is shit for the entire world except for delusional british people. who the best player in their history is CHARLTON. dont make me laugh

Mascherano is not a great CB but he is the best DM in the world

Pepe proved this summer that he is world class

Cannavaro was great long before he went to Real Madrid

The rest I agree with

>heterosexual

Debutó con un pibe, everybody knows it

>Ashley Cole
>overrated

Severely underrated. Best leftback from 2000 till now

Yeah, Ashley Cole was legitimately the best left back in the world for a good 5-6 seasons. Easily top 10 of all time. Just a shame he's a cunt.

>this flag
>this topic

omg i hope this is bait, he dont won shit,

Name 10 better leftbacks.

Fucking love Cashley tb h. GOAT big game player.

Forget 10, I'm struggling to name 5.

>he dont won shit

So what?

People who factor team accomplishments in to assessing an individual player's quality are retarded

I guess Joan Capdevila is better than Ashley Cole because he's won a World Cup

>Ctrl + F.
>No Coutinho.

Scores a wonder goal every now and again and hes viewed as the best young player in the world. He just disappears most of the time.

Literally nobody rates Coutinho

>Raul? Hardly a crazy decision.
Raul was winning real titles while Owen was scoring goals against mickey mouse tier teams in ManUwinslol league. Owen's Ballon D'or was as stupid as it gets

Ashley Cole is a product of the delusional brits, like Rooney,Vidic.Ferdinand etc. he only run fast, had no technique, not much defensive awaresness, not much atacking vision,poor shot and scoring capabilities, in WE2002 the most accurate game in terms of playest statics. he is overall shit and i agree.

Roberto Carlos.
Lizarazu
MALDINI. as a left back
Brehme
Facchetti
Nilton Santos
Sorin
Breitner.
Irwin
Krol

and i can go on. EPL is shit ENGLAND is shit at football even the 1966 cup is a mistake. im not hating is just im getting sick of seeing you guys rating british players like gerrard or lampard

youtube.com/watch?v=qIwOM8Mi2eA

idk why im even replying to the leaf here, go watch some ice hockey or polar bear wrestling..Ashley Cole is a product of the delusional brits, like Rooney,Vidic.Ferdinand etc. he only run fast, had no technique, not much defensive awaresness, not much atacking vision,poor shot and scoring capabilities, in WE2002 the most accurate game in terms of playest statics. he is overall shit and i agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIwOM8Mi2eA

Oye Boludo, but Irwin played in the same British league you're trashing on, che.

Where the fuck is jones these days anyway?
Still man Utd?

Ashley Cole would walk into any current teams first XI, and it will be a long time until a LB is good enough to top him

How many times did Scholes finish in the top 3 of the Balon D'or? Even when it was only open to European players? Zero? Oh...

genuinelt the most overrated player in the history of football. only Sup Forums hipsters rate him

Hey spic. Did you not see my post here:
Thats what I thought, mexican!!

>Piqué
>fucking pikek

vidic was legit class though

Rivaldo had to be selfish because Barca at that time was shite. He carried them for years. For Brazil he had Ronaldo so was able to play more of a supporting role, and he was excellent in it, being the star player of the 99 CA and 02 WC.

Form deserted him after latest run of injuries and last seen seen shitting the bed for ManU U21s. Has looked unimpressive during preseason and some murmurings he may be on the way out, possibly to Hull.

>Pepe
>Marcelo

>not the worlds best in their positions

ronaldinho was flashy but much less effective.
Cafu was decent at defending, mediocre at dribbling, decent at crossing, but was fast and ran a lot.

mmm pasta

>messi owns cole twice

Messi the fucking best player in history, no shit he can own a defender twice.

Cole was a fantastic left-back and easily the best of the 00s.

nesta was better when they were 24.
But cannavaro kept improving throughout his career while nesta was mostly injured, and at their top around 29/30 cannavaro had surpassed him

>176cm

oy I'm laffin at this

>materazzi
>overrated

wat? he's never been rated that high as a defender. His biggest skill has always been considered his capacity to mess with opposing players and get on their nerves

And score a lot of goals from set pieces. Other than that, he is just a agitator like you so.

Didn't he score like 15 goals for Inter one season?

>giggs

what the fuck guatemala

>nedved

At least put Giggs or someone shit

owen literally won the mickey mouse treble that year

>Slippy

>he dont won shit,
He won everything

Someone who did though

>He doesn't rate Lampard

>He rates Lampard