New drawthread! draw cuties edition

New drawthread! draw cuties edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVnnWc4JPkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah man, sucks. I've been managing to get salty enough to just ragequit and draw instead, myself haha.

Wow that's weird, but at least you got new language skills out of it!

Ey Ticks, doin' alright. Hbu?

Requesting Captain Rukia doing something cute/cool with a Zigzagoon

>trash on tumblr

Alligator man; I'll beat ya up if you say your art is shit. You the best on the thread and you think it's shit?

Come at me alligator boi!

u the guy who requests this kid with a dif pokemon every drawthread? yesterday it was treeko i believe.

So hows everyone doing?

new to drawing been a fan of these threads for awhile first time posting art tho

For someone who's good at doing more realistic stuff, or gritty stuff, can I get a dog with a mounted artillery cannon on his back? (Not comically large, something a dog can realistically carry. In example, some larger dogs can carry around ~150 pounds.) On the dog's vest that carries it is a small hanging handle, so it can lay forward and use its front right paw to fire the cannon.

That shit sucks

egh+moku+peach/10

oh its CUTE THO flaunt that skill! and even if its bad it doesnt matter just practie bro!

Pretty well. How about you?
Also, avoid Chrishop. Do not interact with him, or draw his shitty CFNM (Clothed Female, Naked Male) requests.

I am here you fucking dipshits. Fuckfaces from the last thread, I replied, thread 404'd. You twerps have twenty minutes to get a drawing. user who wanted to have my back, preciate it.
Oh, btw, my hands are fucked, don't ask for super crazy shit please.

taking requests before my body crashes

But Kat is older than Moku and Peach...

Last thread 404'd

That's what the internet is for. Pretending to be someone you're not.

I fucked up on a few of the headshots before.

I tried but failed to draw a cutie smokey

Here is a poorly shaded pin up of Sam.
Don't let the spaghetti fool you!

Holy shit you're right

Milk that looks good, I'm proud of you for doing a full size body!

That's me
a dragon composed entirely of cactus

wow dude, what happened?

thanks

I requested Winry from the last thread in this pose. You asked what I wanted done with it. Would it be too much to ask to have a horse cock over her hand, with her hand & pussy covered in cum? Otherwise, the picture pose is fine as is.

Chek'd
I'm not new to threads, user

I've just been absent

Swordbro, I must ask you first: draw a sword made out of cactus hitting a human in the face, please. Easy request.

its ok. attitude is all that matters in this thread. just be happy

Looks nice. Darn shame you won't draw lewds of her, but meh. Would you be willing to draw your lewd catgirl like you did with Sam here, in full color?

>

im doing pretty good, i've just been chilling a lot recently
good to see you back, man

they still look pretty good, even if you think you messed up

requestss

Ah, OK. Still, I feel it is my patriotic duty to warn all people, new or old, of the pestilence known as Chrishop.

taking requests

Draw a zombie Ronald McDonald.

Just to recolor that Kitty?
Or new sketch?

You fucking greedy idiot! Seriously?! You were so fucking goddamn close. NO. NO you can't have this shit. I don't expect you to know this, but I FUCKING HATE HORSES, I AM AT WAR WITH THEM. You got greedy and it fucked your shit up, also you whould reconsider your life. Are you really a horse person? Or are you a human person? Think about it.

my bad I joined the start of this year according with my resolution to try new things

The cancerous puppet is here to take quests of the drawing type.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVnnWc4JPkA

>Request Female Heliolisk fingering herself

takin REQUESTS

Thanks mang. Still trying to cut down tho. Think it's been good for my mental health.

I was not aware of your war with horses, my apologies! I'll withdraw my request for horse cock & just ask for Winry in that pose, spreading her pussy. Hope your hands get better!

once i dabbed at a kid in a car when i was driving and he dabbed back.

Don't believe I've seen you before
Long time no see
Thank ye

I know the request has already been fulfilled, but since you asked

I requested a mermaid being cut into sushi a few days ago, was told to remind artist about it next day. Here I am.

Oops, I was afk last thread after asking for butts. The two drawfags who asked me what kind are still around? Big juicy looking butts. Heart shaped preferably, but if you're more comfortable with peach shaped then go for it.

Requesting a clown assassin. Or one that's a Jester, or a mime.

sword made out of cactus, ey? Alright, i'll give it a go
thank you very much, and it's no worries i don't mind a duplicate
i'll make sure to upload them both

1 2 3 DAB

So Shacofrom league of legends?

show us your skills like speed some specific shit like a goat standing on top of a tree or a specific shit

Ayy kittycat

the name's ticks, i've been here for maybe three and a half months now.
nice to meet you, kat!

really ? well gee .. i wasnt really proud of this sketch but now i sorta am
thanks user !!
>dat confidence boost

ok i feel like my eyelids are lifting weights
goodnight

I like you a lot

i wasn't expecting the spanish inquisition

Not exactly, Shaco is a bitch.

dorto kid is tired and realizes how silly her drawings are. goodnight!

'Preciate the apologies. I might fulfil that request another day. But you need to prove me something first. You have two options: my side? Or the others sided? Think about horses for more than ten minutes. If you don't, then die. If you do, keep in mind, metal shoes, SUPERMAN crippled!, genocide of the Native Americans, who owns horses, rich folk, Propaganda: japans horse masks, bojackhorseman, mr,ed., That's good enough. The best lies are wrapped in trugh. You idiots think that we're owned by reptiles, you're fucking wrong, it's horse peopls you fucking assholes. IT'S HORSE FUCKING PEOPLE!! I have about thirty more things to tell you.

How about arachnids?

It goes it goes it goes it goes

where is he going?

>Side with awesome robo alligator who draws amazing art
>Side with horses who make a bunch of shit.
Easy choice, man. I'm with you 100% of the way!

away

I'm back I drew captain rukia with the treecko yesterday. Here is a cute Loli

zoom

>
How you been, my fairy dude?
Welcome then

+1 fits thread theme, +1 fucking adorable

Not bad! Do you take requests?

Howdy! Taking requests!

I like your art style! Do you have a tumblr/art blog?

you goddamn fucking shit assed motherfucking better be! Horses must die. Give suggestion, goddamnit.

requesting a super cute treecko without the rukia pls

Thank you!!

ey guys, if any yo niggas up for helping a russian comrade out, could ya draw some lewds of my character??? id do it myself but im too lazy and cant draw lewds at all

I normal do, but I'm kinda tried maybe I will later

Sit on a lounge chair with a nearby severed horse head on a pike. Relax however you see fit. :)

Been better, but I'm hanging in there. Hbu?

No sadly I don't but I'm going to make one soon, You guy can just call me raven ^w^

Looking forward to it, Ravey!

egh tier/10

Finally finished this off in the stream.
Would something like this be considered good enough for a commission?

no

No

eyes on the left one are bad, linework is shoddy, coloring and shading needs a lot of work, and the whole image feels flat because of perspective.

Psh, leaving me all on my lonesome.
Sweet dreams bud.

R.I.P horse.

fuuu-

I like the art style

You still have a lot to learn, oh expensive-branded one.

im sorries i went braindead and.dunno what tl.draw

Any more OC headshots for me to draw? Or should I just draw random shazz?

Taking requests

sad thing is if you draw the right LITERAL SHIT (dig DEEPER) you can probably earn your next few beers with this level of skill

Ugh.. can't sleep

any request?

Draw depressed luigi drinking vodka.