No rekt thread? Rekt thread

No rekt thread? Rekt thread.

dafaq am i lookin at

thats what im sayin

Was about to ask the same thing

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Chinese guy with severe mental retardation and cerebral palsy in a homemade restraint system to keep him from rolling around.

How the 3rd world deals with the medically frail is kind of nauseating to look at.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

i have never seen this reply before

That's it.

Goddammit am I the only one posting shit?

God damn summer

filename :^)

OMG! YOU SICK FUCK!!!

sause?

damn crackers

Fuck me I accidentally shitposted in my own thread.

That is about right.

WOW NEVER SEEN SOMEONE GET KILLED LIKE THAT WOW

kek anyone know what this is?

Why? Social experiment?

Gotta love that summer m90

Elephant toothpaste

holy shit, story

nah, just can't believe that little of something could cause such a reaction

I work in weatherization, that's spray foam insulation, working with this stuff on a daily basis makes this all the more funny.

Dude that shits nasty as fuck.

nice

looks more like this

this got me banned last time.
you guys owe me.

Even I am not made of stone.

Heheh.

that's a new rekt

That wemb is bullshit. Looks like it's checking his friend is okay, yes? Well whoever made that wemb edited out the bits where the cat mounts and fucks the other one.

It's not checking it's okay. It's checking that it's not going to get clawed when it rapes it.

>Hey I'm gonna be late to work, there's a giant inflatable fuking minion blocking the road.
>I know I see you on TV

Post the rest then fag...

Somehow this makes me feel less.

>You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns
Isn't just some figure of speech, for real ,you mess with a bull you get the horns.

Rekt indeed, it's sad seeing cats like this.

Fuckin bastards.

I can't believe people actually think you can die this way, you can't. The only way you could die like this is if you didn't know how to swim and drowned.

LOL ZOMG YO SO FUNNY LIKE JOKE. OMG I AM SO LOLING. WHOREYCOW I RAF OUT ROUD. HA. HAHA. NOW TACOS.

Well I don't have it. Also, go fuck yourself, cunt.

directly in the feels

See

Eh I rape 7/10, not young enough

we need that wall now

Wow.... Stupid swine

BULLSHIT, YOU GAWD DAMNED SLACK JAWED BACKWEIRDS YOKEL. YOU BRING SHIT LIKE THAT HERE, YOU BRING 100% SAUCE OR FOREVER BE KNOWN AS A CANSER GAY AIDS FAGGOT. ALSO TACOS.

lemme guess, a dindu nuffin

live action slither.io

slavos, the white niggas

>muh Russia

he dindu nuffin, he a good boi

COME ON NOW FAGGOT, YOU GOTTA HAVE THE SAUCE. YOU COME HERE ALL FUCKING HIGHT AND MIGHTY ON YOUR HIGH DOG AND NOW SOMEONE IS CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR SHIT. FUCKING THROWN DOWN YOU GAY AIDS CANSER PATIENT. FUCKING BRING IT ON YOU FUCKING PUSSY. SHOW US ALL WE'RE WRONG YOU FAGGOT. NOW, TACOS.

---> FLASHER ALERT

Come on. If he meant it he'd get right through that layer of fat and flesh.

illegal dog r3kt

i really got rekt

there is always some little kid that post this. it doesn't really work with no sound hun

fuckin rekt

I did not click it though :^)

I tried those once. Were so shit. The empanadas are fucking good though

I bet any amount of money you watch leafyisfuckingstupid

rescue gone cyka blyat

Shit, that's fucked up.
I thought it was some homemade masturbation device.

was saying you wrecked the intention of the file.

nobody gonna check me?
good.

Nerve gas

OK YOU CUM SMUGGLER, NOW WE KNOW SHIT LIKE YOU TALKS BIG, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER FAGGOT HERE WITH NO PROOF AND NO BALLS. YOU FUCKING GAY AIDS FAGGOT. NOW MORE TACOS.

lul same

Eaten alive whole has to be the worse way to go

Should have kept filming.

Have you taken 8th grade science yet?

>oh shit I better move!

:(