Drug thead?

Drug thead?
Currently struggling to power through the last 2 hours of my shift at work, could use some help Sup Forums

Post whatever your heart desires:
>What you're currently on
>Favorite drug
>Any stories you'd like to share
>Feel free to ask me or just people in general any questions

As for myself:
>Buy 50x30mg adderall XR caps from my buddy yesterday around 4:30pm
>Haven't taken addy since May; hella stoked
>Buy them for "some recreation but mostly exam studying"

(I have a biochemistry exam to write next week; deferred an exam in April)
>Work from 5:30pm-4am

(Currently on the night shift at a factory I work at during the summer; shifts alternate every 2 weeks)
>Figured I'd treat myself since it's been so long; decide that I'll do some recreationally then, and study the rest of the week
>Set a limit of 8 pills for myself so that I'd have more than enough left for the week

Fast forward to now:

>Haven't slept whatsoever
>27 pills left

Currently powering through the last 3 hours of my shift at work. Hands down most adderall I have ever done in such a short period of time lol.
Also on about 4-5g of Phenibut.

Night shift as a support worker, get to go to my car to smoke some shatter before reentering a hospital high as tits in the morning, looking forward to it.

Also looking for lsd hook ups but those are significantly more difficult to procure. Enjoy your shift btard

What is your attraction to adderall?

Well first and foremost, I've always been a fan of stimulants above all other drugs. I like doing things better, faster, etc. I personally find adderall to be the cleanest and most effective means of achieving said criteria.

Furthermore I study neuroscience and I've always just been so fascinated by how neurotransmitters can work to speed up the brains mental acuity (i.e I take it and suddenly I can play guitar much better than normal)

Time stamp + pic of where I work;
If I take a little while to reply it's cause I have to inspect the engines on these things. Furthermore, I'm posting from my phone, and my reception is piss poor in here.

Been sober about 6 months now from opiates, but not a day goes by where I don't wish I had a Vicodin all the way to a shot of dope. Fucking sucks. Although the fact I can shit, and have a lot more money now is pretty cool. I cum in like 2 minutes though these days. Use to last hours on opiates. Never really liked uppers that much. They always just made my anxiety and insomnia worse. Ah well, I'm just romanticizing it all now. Guess the party's gotta end at some point.

Likewise, minus the whole checking engines BS, instead it's making sure am autistic kid doesn't fuck up the psych ward...

I personally am a very relaxed and laid back person so I have very little interest in doing my normal activities at an accelerated rate. Seeing shit that isn't there and getting on the level of my clients is my preferred state. Trying to live while being severely impaired by mind altering drugs is exciting and eye opening for me.

List of stuff I've tried if anyone's curious or has questions:

Weed, MDMA, coke, MDA, shrooms, LSD, speed (both pharmaceutical and street), ketamine, 3-FPM, oxy/percocets, 2c-b, Modafinil

The list goes on but those are more or less the most notable ones.

Hey cheers on the sobriety Sup Forumsrother. Going clean requires tremendous determination.
Yeah I was never huge on the opiates. Didn't dislike them or anything, I just like to enhance my experience of life if that makes sense. Never been prone to anxiety.

Acid tomorrow. Nothing today. Just preparing for my day tomorrow.

Gracias good sir. It took a while and who knows, after I retire I'll probably fake a ton of different issues and live out twilight years blasting oxys and other narcotics. I just realized I wasn't able to be a functioning member of society when I was a fucking dope fiend, so had to do what I had to do. How was ketamine? Always wanted to try it but never could find it. Seems like it would be like a big dose of Xanax or soma? Also what's your experience with Modafanil? It always intrigued me when I found out special forces and astronauts are given it. My doctor was going to prescribe it to me in low doses temporarily to fix my sleep patterns. We decided together it probably wouldn't be for the best considering my past addiction issues. Gotta be careful with doctors these days. Big Pharma has ruined them.

Yeah I can definitely understand that. I've recently developed a profound appreciation for Phenibut, which gives me that exact experience.
Im a very relaxed person as well, I just tend to get bored very easily.

And yeah that's what the root of my appreciation for drugs is composed of: their mind altering power. I find it so immensely fascinating how such little chemical changes can ENTIRELY warp our understanding and perception of what we experience. That being said, I tend to prefer being coherent and in control. However, I have done things like combine LSD and shrooms, so I'm not too narrow minded when it comes to drug intake.

Fun stuff man, first time?

Yeah, I like to think I function well even when on binges like I am right now, but reality is drugs don't really ever propel you forward in life. At best, you might be able to live without them interfering, but very few people can.

Ketamine was wildly interesting. Doubt I'll try it again (just cause I'd rather avoid any damage to my brain unless I reaaaally like the high lol), but anyways:
>was at my cottage (pic related) with friends
>me and 3 others are last awake around campfire
>friend pills bag out, we all try it for frst time (except for him)
>Have great conversations for hours
>threw my headphones on at one point, listened to a particularly theatrical song and had one of the top 3 craziest trips I've ever experienced

It's neat because I felt as though my conscious and subconscious brain were connected, and I could communicate freely between the two of them.
Sorta similar to benzo's (have tried Ativan, Valium and Xanax) in that you're just so calm and at peace, totally coherent enough to have good convos

Tried ecstacy once or twice at parties. I thought it just made you hornier and more extroverted. Didn't realize how much of a sex drug it was until I took it at home. I ran out of chips and I had the bright idea to walk down the street to buy more.

You know how they have those air vents above the door? Jesus christ, the second I walked under it my body froze and I just starting shaking. Best feeling ever and came right in my pants. Left right after but that was hands down one of the best orgasms of my life

To follow up; did K again the next day with the whole group and just walked around the forest together. Was a genuinely amazing time. So much so that it's part of the reason why I doubt I'll try it again; my memory of it that one time was great, and I have no incentive to take it again.

As for Modafinil, it's SUPER cool but really hard to describe considering we're thinking "drugs."
I had first tried Adrafinil multiple times (prodrug of Modafinil; liver has to convert it and blah blah blah. Mediocre in comparison to real Modafinil). It's worth noting that I have addictive tendencies when it comes to stimulants (or anything similar), but had absolutely no craving to take Adrafinil often. It was exceptionally effective at keeping me awake when sleep deprived, nothing more. Modafinil was like a 100x better version: took it before an exam (didn't sleep at ALL before) and it felt like I had the greatest 12 hour sleep. The mental clarity was IMPECCABLE, like adderall minus any anxiety/euphoria/anything that could get in the way of the clearest, most efficient thought processes you could manage. 10/10 would recommend.

That sounds pretty fucking great man lol. And just saying-homeboy has a cottage. Just move there and live off the land man. Anyways yeah Ketamine-I'm pretty interested now. I've always liked benzos, and actually never really abused them. However when I went to get clean, the facility I was at wouldn't allow them even if they were prescribed, (which I understand) and I did feel mental withdrawals from quitting them cold turkey. Opiate withdrawal combined with benzo withdrawal...you're gonna have a bad time. As long as I've experimented and habitually bought drugs though I genuinely have never seen or been offered Ketamine. I hear it's more common in Europe and northern U.S./Canada. I'm in Texas.

I think I'll ask my doctor to prescribe me the Modafanil or (ProVigil) next time I see him then. Sounds like it could be a chemical that would help me. I was prescribed adderall as a kid and all through high school, and then took myself off it against doctors wishes. I just hated the come down and social anxiety it caused for me. I'll tell my doctor "look my Sup Forumsro said it was good, so write that scrip bitch.

LOL yep sounds about right. Interestingly enough, as infatuated with stimulants as I am, I never had cravings to do MDMA/E often. Was always content doing it 3-4 times a year at most.
It was actually the second drug I tried after weed (back in grade 9 of highschool).
Meanwhile, if I get my hands on an adderall script I pop em like fucking tic tacs hahaha.

I only recently got to truly experience the sexual benefits actually. Been dating my gf since early highschool (6 years now in total), and she was always super opposed to drugs. Finally convinced her to try speed the other week (street stuff; mix of amphetamine, meth and MDMA I believe) and we fucked like rabbits for 7 hours.
Pic related: her

Have yesterday and today off work, so me and my best friend decided to trip.

Around 3 pm I ate some cid and he ate some mushrooms and we went walked some nature trails. Went back to his place and geeked out for a while, then got a bunch of beer and pizza and got super stoned and took a nice long stroll downtown with some of our other friends.

We all went to a diner and got waffles at midnight. Now I'm back home on the tail end of my trip bout to dab hard and probably fap.

All in all 8/10 trip and a 10/10 day. Was just trying out some doses I got a while back and they had a bit of a body load but were fine otherwise.

I was in love with adderall so much so I tried to get a script but I ended up with a strattera script which isn't too bad honestly. I actually do have ADD but strattera is not fun at all.

Not him but I'm the same fucking way. MDMA I'm perfectly happy to leave it for those few epic nights a year but any stim, mainly vyvanse, dexedrine and some of the -fa family, if I have it I'll find an excuse to take it.

Rolling is pretty good for sex, but its just pure happiness. Anything is good on it. Straight stimulants and sex though, that shit is a whole other level, especially with some THC in the mix.

I've wanted to try Salvia for a while. Finally found some at a smoke shop. They only had 40x. So my first time smoking Salvia will be on a 40x extract. Fuck me right

Oh trust me that's the plan. Cottage is in northern Ontario though, meanwhile I'm in Quebec for my neuroscience degree. Gotta take care of this first haha. And yeah, I've never looked for K but I know it's hard to find (Im Canada).
Actually almost did It again like a week ago; was stuck in line at a music festival, some random was looking for keys (for keybumps), I gave him mine, he offered a bump in exchange. Was like 2cm away from my nostril before he told me it wasn't coke hahaha.

Yeah definitely a good idea. I considered trying for a script, but recently confirmed my suspicion that I actually sincerely do have ADD so ima go for the holy grail (vyvanse script).

Sounds solid buddy. Yeah that's the thing with psychs, the dosing is always SO whack. I have friends who prefer 3-4g's of shrooms for example, where was more than 1.5g's turns me FULL retard.

Currently in this boat. Long story short, always was suspicious I had ADD (not ADHD). Never looked into it cause I still did well in highschool (almost all credit goes to the facts that 1. They spoon feed you the info you need, and 2. Went to a super small school, so I had personal relationships with every teacher). Was taking part in a research study this year when a physician confirmed I qualify for the diagnosis. Yet to follow up on scrip acquisition.

Pic unrelated; my old bong from highschool. Miss it lol

Whoops OP again; meant to include this as well:

Just wanted to sincerely thank everyone for contributing/keeping me busy by asking questions. My shift is over in 40ish mins and I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys hahaha

what festival

Expect a strattera scrip honestly

Veld (in Toronto, 2 weekends ago).
I have quite an extensive history with drugs, and furthermore boast about how much I can handle without being too fucked up, but holy fuck.
Hands down the HARDEST I've ever partied.
My diet was almost entirely MDMA, the best coke I've ever tried in my entire fucking life, and some kickass speed for like 3.5 days straight lol.
This was the weekend I got my gf to try speed for the frst time (mentioned it in a post above)

Is there any way to tell if something I took was lsd or lsa?

Nice, looks pretty big. I tend to stick to the smaller, more intimate festivals in my region, midwest USA. I really want to go to Shambhala up there in Canada though, I heard from a dude I was camping with at Infra this year it is one of the best festivals period.

A hard night of partying at a festival for me is like a half strip and then beers and wine and dabs till sunrise, maybe some mushrooms or deems thrown in. I usually eat some M but never more than a couple points in a weekend. I don't use stims at festivals because I jealously save all my stim use for evenings alone at home.

Yeah, I certainly expect to go through "the gauntlet," if I do manage to get a foothold in the first place.

As much as I love and want an amphetamine prescription, I am blatantly aware of how hard it can (and very likely would) fuck me over in the long run.
I need something that'll actually HELP me.

Like I said before, highschool was a breeze. First year uni as just a repeat of highschool so nbd, but as soon as I had to start learning on my own I realized how fucked I'd be if I didn't manage my ADD appropriately.

I kicked ass at college without much of a need for stims except my last semester. That 2-fma really helped carry me through the senior slide lol. But I can imagine being genuinely ADD being hell for trying to learn effectively in upper level courses.

Not conclusively, unfortunately. Was it more of a negative experience than anything?
Assuming it wasn't just a bad trip resulting from a poor state of mind, most negative psych trips often stem from you taking a research chemical that's similar to LSD for example.
If this sounds applicable to you, google 25NBom (probably misspelled it, but just add "research chemical" in the query). Hope that helps homie.

Yeah it was pretty packed. Got stuck in line for 4 hours waiting for my wristband cause the dumbfucks sent it to my billing address (Quebec). Consequence of big festivals.
I don't do big festivals exclusively or anything, I appreciate most music genres (except for country: FUCK. COUNTRY. Lol)
Grew up a metalhead till mid highschool-ish. I play both guitar and piano, so they help me to appreciate different genres and therefore tons of different festivals. Attached that pic simply so that my blocks of text didn't look as unappealing haha.

I loooove camp out festivals. The atmosphere is truly magical. And ffs lol, goddamn dabs. THC oil fucks me up harder than I can articulate.
I actually didn't even intend to take even a fraction of the stims I ended up taking; The MDMA yeah, cause I buy in bulk and sell to friends at festivals (made $200 that weekend, was sick).
The speed and coke were a fluke; befriended someone who I'm like 98% sure is me from the future that weekend. We became best friends like instantly and just partied all weekend, he was feeding me the best stuff I've ever taken hahaha.

I had a great time on what ever I took. I'm just skeptical. I believe it was really strong LSA rather than actual LSD

I tend to stick to the bass music festivals. Fucking love dubstep, gonna be seeing Rusko and Caspa later this month actually, but my favorite festival and my home away from home is Infrasound. Some of the best lineups in deep dub, heavy dubstep, riddim, psy and glitch in the country. Only thing lacking usually is house.

Forgot to say though that I also love going to bluegrass/jammy festivals even though that's not at all my music. The vibes at those are unreal and they still really know how to throw a fucking badass party.

Yeah the way it went with me starting in 8th grade was, teacher recommended looking into a diagnosis, I was prescribed Strattera, then after 6 months of seeing no results getting put on Adderall, gradually increasing dosage over next couple years due to tolerance and just growing in general, then got to the point where I was taking two 30mg xr's and still felt miserable and angry at the world an hour or two later. So then my senior year I got out on Vyvanse. It is better, but honestly if you don't want to take it every day the best is the instant release adderall's. It's hard to explain why my opinion leans this way, I think it's just because they were easier to manage and you could avoid still being tweaked out at night. But honestly I'm most so sure how it is in Canada, but with a tiny bit of research of doctors/psycs that prescribe amphetamines in your area you should be able to get prescribed whatever you want relatively easy. Just look for reviews by moms who complain "he was so fast to prescribe controlled substances." Shit like that.

But yeah this was a really informative and overall good thread. They're becoming more and more rare on Sup Forums these days. Thanks for the topic and info and convo OP.

>What you're currently on
Birthday Cake Kush
>Favorite drug
Dank ass weed ofc
>Any stories you'd like to share
One time a friend and I got very stoned, climbed on top of my old high school and in large letters spraypainted the words "dick" and "butts" on a glass portion of the ceiling so everyone in the school could see it. Didn't realize how big a deal it was until my sister told me how everyone at the school was freaking out over it. There were pictures all over snapchat and twitter and shit
>Feel free to ask me or just people in general any questions
Favorite strain of weed? Favorite music to listen to while stoned?

Also quick follow up.
I live in Austin, y'all need to check South X Southwest. It's a blast.

MADE IT TO THE END OF MY SHIFT GUYS

Brb driving home; keep the thread alive if possible! Will hop on my computer and pick up where I left off

I prefer vyvanse because it makes me less tweaked out than adderall and yet it still keeps me awake and fairly euphoric late at night. Dexedrine is the best for instant release as far as scrip stims go imo, since unlike adderall its just one pure type of amphetamine and no adulterants. Clean quick high and pure enough to snort if that's your thing, never was mine.

ill try

bump

keeping thread alive for interest.
Meth

Bump lol

is that you driving home lmao

what kind of car is that

kek

I can neither confirm nor deny any allegations.

My gf's Volkswagen passat. Came back from Quebec for the summer to live with her for a few months (we go to uni in different provinces, and I have a good job [relatively speaking; it pays well] here in the summer). Sold my old car before I moved to Quebec cause it's cheaper and faster to get around via bike/public transport
Hopping on my desktop now, will reply to anything I missed (and will have much better quality pics to accompany said replies)

bamp

Had a buddy that used to sell 10mg XRs, on days i really felt like pingin' id take 4 when i woke up, wait a couple of hours, take 2 more, wait a couple more hours, then take 2 more, then two or three hours maybe take 2 more depending on what i had to do. Ping all day through work then get off and play playstation/wow all night. Smoke a little bud to get my mind right when i felt too tweaked. Go to my gf's and try to fuck and get dopedick and not be able to get off lol

ALRIGHTY LETS GET THIS THREAD BACK ON THE ROAD lol

Yeah when it comes to EDM festivals, I'm mainly a fan of good old stereotypical house, but I have a big soft spot for hard bass/dubstep because it stimulates the metalhead in me (easy to headbang to, mosh pits seem to be increasingly more common, although it's worth mentioning that like 90% of the people don't know how to actually mosh and just try to literally shove everyone lol)
Otherwise I'm big on metal festivals, followed by any jazz/blues/rock

Yeah I'm not even prescribed addy yet and my tolerance is already stupid high. Like I mentioned above, bought 50x30mg XR caps Monday @ 4:30pm. Have taken ~20 of them since then lol.
I actually already met with a psychiatrist via my school, however he wanted me to go to a proper ADD testing center to pay for the test and show him the results. He did however mention straight up that he'd prescribe amphetamines given the test results. Gonna visit my family doctor before I do anything else probably.

Yep literally what I always find myself doing, exactly lol. WoW and playstation (although I have very little patience for video games anymore)

WoW/PS3/beat my dick like it owes me money****
Jacking off on addy is truly bittersweet. You bust nuts like never before, but if you don't watch out you'll spend like 5-9 hours doing it lmfao.

Agreed; that's why I mentioned that I consider vyvanse to be the holy grail. The left-hand isomer of amph is just sooooooo much smoother imo.
However you can't snort vyvanse. It was made because abuse in adderall was too prevalent. Simply put, they made the chemical in a way where your liver has to cut off part of the molecule for the amphetamine to be able to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

I only recently got into the RC scene, and being in Canada I never got to give 2-fma a shot. HUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of 3-FPM though; so much so that it's my all time second fav drug (next to amphetamine)
Pic unrelated; OC (my ex)

Bumping with a nice webm. Anyone got any good drug-related stories?

Ew gross clicked the wrong webm my bad

Done everything but the crazy weird shit (2cb esque type droogs) and heroine (done oxy) plenty of run in with cops. Got away clean.

Used to smoke bud literally all the time. Mostly bud, got oil/wax/shatter on occaision but mostly stuck with bud, liked the high more but kept a little oil around for my pen for when my woman and i would go out to fancy dinner or concerts/shows. Had to quit smoking a few weeks ago. Literally the first time in about 8 years i was sober for more than 12-24hours. Was a little rough and grumpy at first but it was just weed, not fucking heroine or anything. Took opiates for long periods for medical reasons, back/shoulder surgeries. Fucking haaaated opiates after a while. They make me see the worst in people and i feel like people are out to get me. Plus the constipation is the woooorst. What sucks is i took them for legitimate reasons, because i was in loads of pain post surgery and having to be on them for weeks caused withdrawl/addiction symptoms coming off. Eventually just found a junkie and started trading my pills for bud because smoking made me feel waaaay better than being on painkillers (trading was when i was out of work and low on cash during recovery). Done acid a couple of times, was fun, would again. Did shrooms a handful of times, never again, last time was a HORRIBLE trip. Wouldnt mind trying dmt or mescalin though. Done coke a bunch of times, but restrict that shit to only a couple of times a year and only when the good good stuff is around (seen what that stuff does to people, thats why i only do it once in a blue moon.) Loooove MDMA, the pure stuff. Not ecstacy, done it, but prefer the pure MDMA. Its a blast, woman and I love rolling together, but again, only do that stuff a couple-few times a year so tolerance is low, that stuffs bad for your brain to do on the regular. Miss smoking weed but had to give it up to finally grow up and get a bigboy job, but i'm sure i'll always come back to the herb, especially if its ever fully legalized or i can get medical for my back/shoulders. Also drink, prefer good craft beer or good red wine with a bowl

Oh god. Days off, wake and bake. Swallow a few addies, drink a cup of coffee. Smoke another bowl, then jerk off for like 5 hours before i ever left the house. Truly a glorious time lol

Same user. Also did meth a couple of times by mistake. That's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes when you're looking for "molly" before you learn what pure MDMA looks like

Yeah I only ever tried 2c-b once. Lots of the stuff I've tried I never paid for; was simply offered it and figured "fuck it lets go."
& I have a few strictly off limit drugs (heroin being one, crack, etc).
Running from/dealing with cops was a blaaaaaaast back when I was a kid. The adrenaline rush was so god damn hype lol. Only ever got booked once ("friend" ratted me out, went to court and got a crown caution [aka a slap on the wrist]).

Yeah I recently stopped smoking weed too (didn't smoke it nearly as much, nor did I stop deliberately, it just kind of happened now that I'm older). Don't really ever have time to be baked cause I don't get a single thing done lol.

Rough about the opiates but hey you got off so that's all that matters.
Since I'm in pre-med, I've always made it a point to follow a strict supplementation routine to combat as many/all the side effects I can from any drug. Probably the only reason I haven't suffered a heart attack yet lol.

I feel you on the coke thing. I haven't paid for white in literally 1.5 years. I'll gladly take a bump if its free and more importantly good quality, but otherwise snorting shit just isn't worth it in my opinion. Haaaate having stuff clogged in my nose.

Yeah only ever tried verified pure MDMA a handful of times (acquired via deepweb), shit's so awesome.
/thread
Only problem I had was that sometimes it'd happen when I should have been studying for a test; next thing I knew I was panicking to cram the night before cause all I did was study porn for hours.

Yep, it happens and you can't do much to avoid it. Mind you, the handful of times I'm positive what I took had meth in it (usually in street speed pills, sometimes M caps), I had GREAT fucking nights. Hence why I won't ever try just straight up meth. Would like it too much lol.

Disregard the part where I said I don't have patience for video games anymore. Just realized Demon Hunters were just released in WoW and I'm geeking the FUCK OUUUT rn lol

pic very related

Fuuuuck those fucking 2ce/2cb or any of those research chemicals. Will never try those strictly because not even god knows what in that shit, seen my buddies on them and just said no. I'm not doing anything thats a 'chinese research chemical' lol. I've done some drugs but that shot probably took 20years off your life or is gonna give you seizures down the road

2c-b isn't a research chemical. It's a drug invented by the same person (Alexander Schulgin) who created MDMA. It basically feels like all the best qualities of MDMA and all the best qualities of acid had a beautiful love child and named it 2c-b. Very neat stuff.

I know what you're referring to, cause yes that stuff is fucked up. It seems as though your understanding of the research chemical market is somewhat biased. For example, I take 3-FPM (an RC) once a week or two.
Phenmetrazine was a common dietary supplement around for decades back in the 1950/60's. All 3-FPM is is a fluoronated version of it, and any knowledge of biochemistry tells you that fluorine increases the binding affinity of the compound to your neural receptors.

All that matters is that you do your research and buy from as reputable a source as possible.

For all you (or any of us) know, the MDMA we take could be taking 20 years off our lives if something whack is in it too.

New retail-wow seems fun but it just seems like it would be impossible to catch up now unless you were a NEET or only had to work like 5 hours a day and didnt have a social life, plus they made it waaay easier which is a good and bad thing. I found out about private servers a while back and play Burning Crusade on excalibur-wow, its a good server and its free.

Is dealing worth it?
I'd need to make around 1k/month

Ay nice man. I've been playing since vanilla (have taken a grand total of several years worth of breaks, cause I go through phases where I'll love it for 2-4 months and then can't stand it for the better part of a year).

Hated WoD and Cata (barreled downhill after WotLK imo). I mean I only just started to get a taste of legion today, but I know my hype isn't entirely misplaced. So happy with all the new changes in Legion. Honestly isn't impossible to catch up either.
That being said, you're right. You need far more time to play this game than any adult should have available for the sake of playing video games lol. I know for a fact that the second September hits and school starts, I won't touch the game again for quite a while.

Couldn't tell you yet man (OP here), however I'm literally in the same position as you.

Always told myself I'd never deal (except for to friends at a festival or whatever; something mild), but 2 weekends ago I made like stuuuuuupid easy money at a Festival; stupid to the point that I'm genuinely thinking I'm quitting my job back in Quebec to deal lol

Gonna take 1mg of xanax for this fucking interview i got tomorrow for a private school i wanna go too

I get you. Mostly just the 'scary' sounding chemical names i guess. And that's why i reserve the MDMA to only a few times a year. I do agree with research. I never even touched bud until after highschool and i researched the hell out of it first. If you put it that way i might look into it more and consider it sometime. As i am nowhere close to having any sort of understanding of biochemistry i do know enough to sit back and watch other people be my guinea pig before i ever consider taking something like that myself. To me with those chemicals it always seems like some one just throws some shit together, looks at its structure and is like 'yeah that oughta getcha fucked up'. But i could be wrong. Good info

How do you sell at festivals (I have no idea)? Do you just ask random people if they want to buy or?

Yeah see i never played past wotlk, so i jave never experienced post-cata wow. What brought me back was a coworker that was a MoP baby always talking about retail, started doing private servers cause muh nostalgia. Honestly excalibur-wow is a great private server and if you ever wanna relive the glory days give it a shot. Unfortunately there really arent any good wotlk servers from what i hear. Except for heroeswow, but its s 'fun' server with like 255 levelcaps and shit like that

>underage b&

You just walk in with a fuckload of ecstasy or adderall or something and ask if people want any, look for people who look like they rave a fuckload

Samr as you, user. Methylphenidate is my favorite though. Provides a twelve hour high for me and I don't experience withdrawals or comedowns. Probably do, but I don't notice it.

That seems a bit risky in case you encounter someone who is very anti-drug

Best of luck Sup Forumsro! I love mixing benzo's with pharm. amphetamines. My personal God-mode: engaged

Yeah of course, and that's just a logical/rational fear. If you don't understand exactly how something works, and you know that similar things have fucked over/killed people, it only makes sense to stay away from it. Acknowledging all that is pretty big, very few people are open-minded enough to do so. All in all, you can't do any harm by avoiding RC's; they're called RC's for a reason:
Research needs to be done with them cause we don't TRULY know enough about them (beyond the theoretical consequences).
My general way of life is to educate myself as fully as I can when trying something new, especially an RC. I want/need to know EVERYTHING there is to know before I take it.

Basically what said. I personally just had much more leftover than expected after selling to my immediate group of friends there. Between the 8-9 of us, we knew 50-60 at the festival, so I told my friends to tell their friends to find me if they wanted any M.

No fucking shit eh? I get that maybe 1 or 2/10 times with methylphenidate. More often than not I have to deal with the stimulated anxiousness and all that uncomfortable shit

You're at the wrooooooong fucking place if you're very anti-drug and are attending an EDM festival hahahaha

Yeah i played private servers a little myself as well. I find I can never really relive the glory though. It's the electronic equivalent of chasing the dragon to me lol

I'm in work now sitting on the toilet trying to squeeze a turd out and I'm high on codeine. I'll vape some weed on my lunch break. 6 hours of work to go. Fml

hey man, I've been up since 11am Monday and have worked 21 hours between then and now. If I can make it then so can you

Fuck that, user! Well done. Makes my day at work feel a lot more easy now. Well done!

Love your post btw I'm are you op?

Adderall changed me dude, took it for a year, every Thursday and I came out duper extroverted and excited for learning and being accurate and clean and just so adderall -mode. Neuroplasticity is a beautiful thing.

Also gonna chime in on the methylphenidate thing, I agree it has very low comedowns, most thing I noticed was a definite blunt emotionless feel to everything. Like mild depression. Good shit to mix with alcohol though, can save you from alcohol intoxication and gives you an edge at the beer pong table ;)

Receiving praise for pounding my organs with far too many drugs and depriving my brain of sleep. LOVE IT.

Yeah I am; sorry, I realize my posts have been pretty fractured/inconsistent. Super fucking tired, also doing a bunch of shit while monitoring the thread.

That's actually phenomenal man. It truly is beautiful in the most literal sense of the word. I'm so inexplicably passionate about neuroscience, so I always get so frustrated whenever I feel like people don't realize how magnificent/powerful/VERSATILE our brains are. By extension, I also get super happy when I come across someone who seems to appreciate the brain like you haha.

I feel the exaaaact same about methylphenidate. If I mix it with benzo's it's actually perfect for me and my ADD; adderall can be too euphoric sometimes, to the point that I just devote my time to playing music or sociaizing, whereas that blunt emotionless robot-mode just makes me do work without a single break. The comedowns just usually aren't worth it for me unfortunately.

Exactly man. The euphoria from adderall is distracting sometimes, though makes it amazing for school or anywhere that you need to work and socialize. I'm actually going into prepharmacy in the fall, hoping to eventually jump on the psychopharmacology train at Jon Hopkins or generally work anywhere in R&D. I also love people who understand what TAAR1 agonists are & who love the fucking epicness that is the brain and it's receptors. Especially those who partake in these powerful tools and use them for the right things.

And hey, your posts are fine my dude. Just reading this thread actully got me excited and a little adderall mode lol, thank you

Careful with those benzo's Sup Forumsro. Had a couple buddies that were prescribed them, they started saving and taking them for rec then buying them on the side to take for extended periods and started having random bouts seizures

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame; growing up, I was always set solely on med school. Neurologist or neurologist. No other option. Now that I'm older, there is no better word to describe my passion than "neuropsychopharmacology." It's just so mesmerizing. What's funny is that 95% of all people just think "drugs and drug addicts and addicition," whereas in reality it's just inducing a series of chemical changes in the brain so that we can analyze how the brain functions as a result.
& Just talking about it has me excited enough that I'm considering railing one last cap now hahaha

Oh yeah that's because benzodiazepines lower your brains seizure threshold in conjunction with stimulants if your brain has a dependency on the benzo's. I appreciate the concern, but s'all good I've researched it extensively. Last time I mixed benzo with amph was last September (once every 8 months at most essentially). I have a stash of Valium I haven't touched in over a year cause I save it for emergencies only (bad hypertension from stim-binge for example, which has never even happened to me before, yet*)

Addies are fun but that shit is waaaay over prescribed, especially to kids. Mostly took it to go out to the bars so we could drink mass quantities of booze and still keep your shit together staying sharp to try to get laid

We're all just sacks of chemicals interacting with other chemicals and other sacks of chemicals. And it's all intrinsically beautiful.

You're a cool dude OP. Cheers, enjoy your work & stay safe cool user. I need sleep. BLANK BANSHEE TAKE ME THE DREAMSCAPE

Yes I know, I was on MPH as a kid for a while. While it's saddening that it is overprescribed, it just makes it easier for the rest of us to find our chemical roles. And ayy lmao it's 4:20 AM where I am.

Trying lsa within the next fortnight. My setting is good, my set is suggestible. But I'm surrounded by lovely animals so that warms my heart. Any advise?

Mind you, I don't mean to sound naive. You can't ever be too safe, so I do appreciate the reminder to do so. Besides, I talk all this good shit about being safe meanwhile I've recently taken enough addy to kill a family of small mammals lol

Right back atcha Sup Forumsrotha. Take care amigo

Methylphenidate provides clarity to my day to day routine. I don't really get high without a specific purpose which is likely why I haven't developed an addiction. I am rambling about what's not cared.

Same. Good luck, stay safe, keep it between the navigational beacons Sup Forumsros. Off to the dreamworld for me too. Who needs to trip when you can lucid dream

But actually tho (only had one true lucid dream my whole life and it was the greatest thing I've ever experienced)

Oh yeah no I'm not ripping on methylphenidate or anything. The reason different ADD/ADHD meds exist is because each one better suits certain individuals. I wish I could appreciate it the way you do. So much easier for me to get my hands on than addy/vyvanse lol.

I've just been using 3-FPM a lot lately, it has to be one of the most (if not THE most) functional stims I've ever taken. It's a great feeling finding that one thing that just lines everything in your mind up just right

>nothing
>ketamine

I wish i could take drugs that simulated my dreams, i guess that's why i want to try dmt sometime because people who dream crazy like i do are flooding when they sleep, or so i hear. I have craaaazy long lifelike lucid dreams, sometimes good, sometimes bad, that feel like i am there for hours of not days where you wake uo windering if you're actually back in reality or not. The bad ones and even the good ones sometime make me feel 'cloudy' and can effect my mood the rest of the day sometimes trying to comprehend it all

>nothing
>amphetamine
Cheers buddy

Best thing would be to take melatonin. Closest I ever get to lucid dreaming (and the one time I did it; was a fluke, never practiced or anything) was thanks to melatonin before sleep.
Regardless of if they're lucid or not 7/10 nights I take melatonin i have those exact dreams: I wake up feeling like I truly dreamt a full 8 hours. Vivd as FUCK. My personal favorite are zombie apocalypse ones hahaha

Does fluoride effect your dreams?
I've found since consuming fluoride again from my paranoia fading, that my dreams are shorter and harder to remember

What is the best drug for social anxiety i just wanna be happy all the time with no worries i have like 71 bars of xanax but the side effects aren't worth it

I've never 'tried' to lucid dream and have read a bunch of the how to's, but to my mother and i it has always just come natural so i guess im lucky i inherited that from her. My brother and sister can't though. Seems like the older ive become the more often it occurs, can even somewhat go back to previous dreams and continue them. Or sometimes go back to dreams i had years ago and forgot about them. The spooky things are when you dream about something and get deja vu later down the road.. but thats a whole other story all together

I dont take flouride, and i'm not some tinfoil hatter that avoids tapwater or anything because of flouridization

OP here;
Phenibut. Trust me. It's a nootropic (side effects are minimal; avoid taking it daily if possible because it will damage your livers/kidneys, as would anything else if you continually pounded your livers/kidneys with daily)

I'm not necessarily super extrovert, however I have no social anxiety whatsoever. Public speaking/presentations are my specialty. This is just when I'm sober.
When I take phenibut it's a whole other experience. My words flow like a smooth yet powerful waterfall, I never stutter, and it's almost like you just don't give a shit (you're not apathetic, you simply aren't worried about embarrassing yourself [aka any feeling of anxiety is greatly inhibited])

Have had that happen a couple of times (VIVIIIID deja vu's; creepy as fuck). Any time I've tried to lucid dream I end up getting closer to sleep paralysis (have had it happen twice and have been close dozen of times, shit fucking SUUUUUUCKS)

KEK fucking nbome.

social anxiety?
learning how to communicate would help.